First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Vongola Base
Members
1887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / U.S
Offline
Posted 1/14/10
After Tsunayoshi Sawada died I was still in the past so when I got back I whipped things back into shape but my opperitives died so i need you to join the Vongola and take down the strongest group of all and claim our rightful place as number 1 mafia in Italy and Japan
10256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 1/18/10
I want to join...as the Guardian of the Rain Ring!
Members
1887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / U.S
Offline
Posted 1/19/10
you must make a character and than i will test you
Posted 1/19/10

dabro1012 wrote:

you must make a character and than i will test you


then can i be the cloud ring? :3
Members
1887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / U.S
Offline
Posted 1/19/10
you need to make a character
Members
1887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / U.S
Offline
Posted 1/19/10
um your bio seems more of a mist and your specialty seems more of a storm so may i teach you illusions so you may be the mist guardian
Posted 1/19/10

dabro1012 wrote:

um your bio seems more of a mist and your specialty seems more of a storm so may i teach you illusions so you may be the mist guardian


oh okay then :3
Members
1887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / U.S
Offline
Posted 1/19/10
PM me tomorrow
Posted 1/20/10
hey i made two characters wat bout me i want to be a guardian of the mist and/or the storm pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease
Members
1887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / U.S
Offline
Posted 1/21/10
jack can be the storm and the girl can be the rain
Members
1887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / U.S
Offline
Posted 1/21/10
guardian training will begin on Sunday
Posted 1/22/10
k ill be there and thnx
Posted 1/22/10

dabro1012 wrote:

guardian training will begin on Sunday


sunday? okay then :3
Members
1887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / U.S
Offline
Posted 1/22/10

black_snow707 wrote:


dabro1012 wrote:

guardian training will begin on Sunday


sunday? okay then :3


Take there Vongola Boxes *gives out the mist box and storm box* after training you will be able to open them dont open them before *takes out a box* this is my box i will train after you so after the battle we will start our attack on the Weiss and Anglezarke Family
Posted 1/22/10

dabro1012 wrote:


black_snow707 wrote:


dabro1012 wrote:

guardian training will begin on Sunday


sunday? okay then :3


Take there Vongola Boxes *gives out the mist box and storm box* after training you will be able to open them dont open them before *takes out a box* this is my box i will train after you so after the battle we will start our attack on the Weiss and Anglezarke Family


*grabs the 2 boxes* yea boss!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.