First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Vongola Base
Members
3714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Nanimori
Offline
Posted 2/16/10

luvesanime wrote:

k thnx ill be back im going to check up on my sis sara quick


Ok i'll be in my workshop if you need me * starts walking to workshop*
Posted 2/17/10
hey im back wat up with the weapons
Members
3714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Nanimori
Offline
Posted 2/18/10

luvesanime wrote:

hey im back wat up with the weapons


*pulls up goggles from eyes*I'm just about done, it's only going to work with your touch so, you wanna try it out *smiles*
Posted 2/18/10
yeah ill try *grabs it nicely and holds it out at the target practice* how u fire it?
Members
3714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Nanimori
Offline
Posted 2/18/10

luvesanime wrote:

yeah ill try *grabs it nicely and holds it out at the target practice* how u fire it?


It's like a box weapon, think of your resolve
Posted 2/18/10
k *thinks calmly and clears mind like usual and in an instant gun fires storm flames* sweet so it has been modefied to fire other flames to rite?
Members
3714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Nanimori
Offline
Posted 2/18/10

luvesanime wrote:

k *thinks calmly and clears mind like usual and in an instant gun fires storm flames* sweet so it has been modefied to fire other flames to rite?


Yep! It should do that, Oh and...*tosses you a box of bullets* that's your ammo just come to me if you need more
Posted 2/18/10
k thnx ashley ur awesome *hugs u quick and then runs to go train with box weapon and cia system in trainin room*
Members
3714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Nanimori
Offline
Posted 2/18/10

luvesanime wrote:

k thnx ashley ur awesome *hugs u quick and then runs to go train with box weapon and cia system in trainin room*


your welcome *blushes slightly* *smiles* well back to work
Posted 2/18/10
*smiles at u* good luck on ur work if u need help just ask
Members
3714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Nanimori
Offline
Posted 2/19/10

luvesanime wrote:

*smiles at u* good luck on ur work if u need help just ask


Ah, Thank You, but I think I will be fine
Posted 2/21/10
hey boss wat up with u today *walks in room sara is trainin in to see u*
Posted 2/28/10
hey ashley wat up? *sara and jack walk in*
Members
3714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Nanimori
Offline
Posted 3/2/10

luvesanime wrote:

hey ashley wat up? *sara and jack walk in*


ah Hey Jack! *stands up but then tripos over a tool box* Woah!
Posted 3/3/10
*runs up to help u up* u ok?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.