First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
How do you feel about TEENAGE PREGNANCY?
551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / San Mateo
Offline
Posted 1/14/10 , edited 1/14/10
Hi.. I am Filipino student of the University of Santo Tomas (UST)

We have a research study about TEENAGE PREGNANCY..

pls. give idea, opinions, solution or anything that is related to our topic..
(avoid using inappropriate or vulgar words)

pls also write your name, age, gender and the country you came from..



IF THIS TOPIC IS DUPLICATED, PLS. DONT LOCK....
Posted 1/14/10
That child is not mine.

Posted 1/14/10
Pro-Choice
Posted 1/14/10
It wasn't me!
4827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Calibaby.........
Offline
Posted 1/15/10 , edited 1/15/10
If your not gonna take care of it don't have unprotected sex. If you are gonna take care of it go ahead and hump away.

Daryll, 18, M and I'm Filipino
984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
★-cy's heart-★
Offline
Posted 1/15/10
opinion: teenage pregnancy? how stupid! how can u make a baby when u still cant support urselvs? cmon!~
teenagers still dependent on their parents then make a baby out of nowhere!? the milk, diapers, hospitalization, everything that
a baby needs, needs a lots lotsa money! the person who will suffer most here are the PARENTS of the
NARROW-HEADED teens that make a baby~

solution: if you guys wanna have sex take the responsibility of it! there are lots of diffrent
kinds of anti-pregnancy out there~ and if you accidentally made a baby be a man and take
every responsibility it needs so the baby can be born healthy.. lastly IF U STILL CANT SUPPORT
URSELF THEN DONT DARE MAKE A BABY!

call me Ena
20
F
PH
wfg
1178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 1/15/10
babies having babies... terrible. people shouldn't be having sex till their 18+, not because they can't biologically, but because they're so less mature overall. i'd rather people own up to their mistakes though than having abortions. i mean, your parents didn't abort you, right?
6171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34
Offline
Posted 1/15/10
there is no such thing is "accidental" pregnancy (exept in cases of rape)

you didn't "accidently" have sex so getting pregnant wasn't an accident just the natural outcome of your actions. this aplys to teenagers and adults, but if you a teenager and planning to get pregnant... you need help.

there are adults who arent ready for kids... what makes teenagers think there ready for it.

Thomas 27 Male Canada

(ps if you want more of my rantings on the subject just ask)
Posted 1/15/10
biologically allowed, do i think you should in ths civilasation, hell no. do i agree with abortion unless been raped or mother's life is in danger, fuckin hell no. if that fuckin horny just masturbate, forget getting laid or at least get guy to use condom. the pill is dangerous to the womans life so get some other contraception, or just don't put the balls in the vagina, quite simpyl really
16399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your bed!!!...
Offline
Posted 1/15/10
I don't agree with teenage pregnancy. In my area there's a lot of unplanned AND planned pregnancies in my school. I think that today teenagers are given the idea that it's easy to take care of a kid, but in reality most of them just leech off of tax payers money and end up dumping the children at a relatives.

But then there are those parents who step up to the plate and work hard but that's rare today.

16, Female, United States
551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / San Mateo
Offline
Posted 1/15/10 , edited 1/15/10

pirateking1991 wrote:

biologically allowed, do i think you should in ths civilasation, hell no. do i agree with abortion unless been raped or mother's life is in danger, fuckin hell no. if that fuckin horny just masturbate, forget getting laid or at least get guy to use condom. the pill is dangerous to the womans life so get some other contraception, or just don't put the balls in the vagina, quite simpyl really


where are you from???
and if you can give your name aswell..
551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / San Mateo
Offline
Posted 1/15/10

Kira-Killed-My-L wrote:

opinion: teenage pregnancy? how stupid! how can u make a baby when u still cant support urselvs? cmon!~
teenagers still dependent on their parents then make a baby out of nowhere!? the milk, diapers, hospitalization, everything that
a baby needs, needs a lots lotsa money! the person who will suffer most here are the PARENTS of the
NARROW-HEADED teens that make a baby~

solution: if you guys wanna have sex take the responsibility of it! there are lots of diffrent
kinds of anti-pregnancy out there~ and if you accidentally made a baby be a man and take
every responsibility it needs so the baby can be born healthy.. lastly IF U STILL CANT SUPPORT
URSELF THEN DONT DARE MAKE A BABY!

call me Ena
20
F
PH


tnx!! :)
if you want you can give more opinions..
551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / San Mateo
Offline
Posted 1/15/10

titolemming wrote:

there is no such thing is "accidental" pregnancy (exept in cases of rape)

you didn't "accidently" have sex so getting pregnant wasn't an accident just the natural outcome of your actions. this aplys to teenagers and adults, but if you a teenager and planning to get pregnant... you need help.

there are adults who arent ready for kids... what makes teenagers think there ready for it.

Thomas 27 Male Canada

(ps if you want more of my rantings on the subject just ask)



tnx!! :)
if you want you can give more opinions..
i like ur answer
551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / San Mateo
Offline
Posted 1/15/10

Mypinkyrulez wrote:

I don't agree with teenage pregnancy. In my area there's a lot of unplanned AND planned pregnancies in my school. I think that today teenagers are given the idea that it's easy to take care of a kid, but in reality most of them just leech off of tax payers money and end up dumping the children at a relatives.

But then there are those parents who step up to the plate and work hard but that's rare today.

16, Female, United States


what's your name?..
well, tnx for the post.. and if you dont want to give
your name, that's fine..
Posted 1/15/10

desi_2123 wrote:


pirateking1991 wrote:

biologically allowed, do i think you should in ths civilasation, hell no. do i agree with abortion unless been raped or mother's life is in danger, fuckin hell no. if that fuckin horny just masturbate, forget getting laid or at least get guy to use condom. the pill is dangerous to the womans life so get some other contraception, or just don't put the balls in the vagina, quite simpyl really


where are you from???
and if you can give your name aswell..


london and most call me immy
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.