First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply One Piece.
Posted 1/16/10

animemix_return wrote:

fav char: luffy
why i like one piece?
ITS A AWESOME ANIME, I ADDICT TO IT


So true! whats your favorite arc? (eg. Water 7, Enies Lobby, Amazon Lily....)
Posted 1/16/10

Starlight_lily wrote:


animemix_return wrote:

fav char: luffy
why i like one piece?
ITS A AWESOME ANIME, I ADDICT TO IT


So true! whats your favorite arc? (eg. Water 7, Enies Lobby, Amazon Lily....)


wt do arc stand for? srry 4 my dumbness
Posted 1/16/10

animemix_return wrote:


Starlight_lily wrote:


animemix_return wrote:

fav char: luffy
why i like one piece?
ITS A AWESOME ANIME, I ADDICT TO IT


So true! whats your favorite arc? (eg. Water 7, Enies Lobby, Amazon Lily....)


wt do arc stand for? srry 4 my dumbness

not sure myself what it stands for I just know it's each story/adventure.
Heres all the one piece arcs
http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Category:One_Piece_story_arcs
Posted 1/16/10

Starlight_lily wrote:


animemix_return wrote:


Starlight_lily wrote:


animemix_return wrote:

fav char: luffy
why i like one piece?
ITS A AWESOME ANIME, I ADDICT TO IT


So true! whats your favorite arc? (eg. Water 7, Enies Lobby, Amazon Lily....)


wt do arc stand for? srry 4 my dumbness

not sure myself what it stands for I just know it's each story/adventure.
Heres all the one piece arcs
http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Category:One_Piece_story_arcs

oh my is


Buggy the Clown Arc
Pirate
438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/16/10
Favorite Arc : Hmmm... maybe Whitebeard pirates, and luffy vs. Marines...

Character : WTH, Luffy is the Best

Past : What du u mean by past? XD.. (sorry)

Enemy : Magellan :)) (his poison is cool (^_^) V

Episode: episode 1 (it hooked me up with one piece) :)


Why do I like one piece?

Hmmm..... I've been a fan of One piece for 5 years without missing a single chapter in manga, hmm.... i was 12 first tym i got my comp. I got hooked with the anime at first.. :)) now im 17, im still an OnePiece Otaku.. hahaha.... i like it cause luffy is very dumb gives me a laugh everytime, excites me on the adventures they gone through... meeting different crew mates and know their abilities.. Different rivals (boa-chan is soo sexy :3) and excites me when luffy's bounty is getting bigger... God! I hope one piece wont end... and Oda will have more ideas to come up.. :)

Hey, i wonder, maybe jinbei will become one of there crew after the arc... who knows, straw hat crew sa crazy crew mate like a cyborg, skeleton, a raindeer... all the lack is a merman.. tsk.
Pirate
438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/16/10
And btw, I hate 4kids for make the dubbs,, they RUINED MY BELOVED ANIME.... 4KIDS SUCK DICK!



Hate ever since they dubbed animes.... FUCKING RACISTS
Posted 1/16/10

unicare1 wrote:

Favorite Arc : Hmmm... maybe Whitebeard pirates, and luffy vs. Marines...

Character : WTH, Luffy is the Best

Past : What du u mean by past? XD.. (sorry)

Enemy : Magellan :)) (his poison is cool (^_^) V

Episode: episode 1 (it hooked me up with one piece) :)


Why do I like one piece?

Hmmm..... I've been a fan of One piece for 5 years without missing a single chapter in manga, hmm.... i was 12 first tym i got my comp. I got hooked with the anime at first.. :)) now im 17, im still an OnePiece Otaku.. hahaha.... i like it cause luffy is very dumb gives me a laugh everytime, excites me on the adventures they gone through... meeting different crew mates and know their abilities.. Different rivals (boa-chan is soo sexy :3) and excites me when luffy's bounty is getting bigger... God! I hope one piece wont end... and Oda will have more ideas to come up.. :)

Hey, i wonder, maybe jinbei will become one of there crew after the arc... who knows, straw hat crew sa crazy crew mate like a cyborg, skeleton, a raindeer... all the lack is a merman.. tsk. :)


yEAH that be so cool, and the merman can live in the fish tank thing that Franky built in Sunny. hmm *Imagining*

Pirate
438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/16/10

Starlight_lily wrote:


unicare1 wrote:

Favorite Arc : Hmmm... maybe Whitebeard pirates, and luffy vs. Marines...

Character : WTH, Luffy is the Best

Past : What du u mean by past? XD.. (sorry)

Enemy : Magellan :)) (his poison is cool (^_^) V

Episode: episode 1 (it hooked me up with one piece) :)


Why do I like one piece?

Hmmm..... I've been a fan of One piece for 5 years without missing a single chapter in manga, hmm.... i was 12 first tym i got my comp. I got hooked with the anime at first.. :)) now im 17, im still an OnePiece Otaku.. hahaha.... i like it cause luffy is very dumb gives me a laugh everytime, excites me on the adventures they gone through... meeting different crew mates and know their abilities.. Different rivals (boa-chan is soo sexy :3) and excites me when luffy's bounty is getting bigger... God! I hope one piece wont end... and Oda will have more ideas to come up.. :)

Hey, i wonder, maybe jinbei will become one of there crew after the arc... who knows, straw hat crew sa crazy crew mate like a cyborg, skeleton, a raindeer... all the lack is a merman.. tsk. :)


yEAH that be so cool, and the merman can live in the fish tank thing that Franky built in Sunny. hmm *Imagining*





yeah... and they wont have a problem when fishing or when they are on calm belt. hahaha... Btw, what could jinbies proffesion will be? like chopper (a Doctor), Franky (Carpenter)... hmm... thinking*
Posted 1/17/10

unicare1 wrote:
yeah... and they wont have a problem when fishing or when they are on calm belt. hahaha... Btw, what could jinbies proffesion will be? like chopper (a Doctor), Franky (Carpenter)... hmm... thinking*


I don't know...I haven't seen much of him and most of the spots are taken I can't think of another proffesion...

Posted 1/17/10
Anyone excited about Strong world?
Pirate
438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/18/10

Starlight_lily wrote:

Anyone excited about Strong world?


nah,, im so busy getting excited on what gonna happen in marineford XD....
Posted 1/18/10 , edited 1/19/10
News: Jimbei's voice actor, Daisuke Gouri Passes Away:
EDIT: CLICK
Pirate
438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/19/10 , edited 1/19/10

Starlight_lily wrote:

News: Jimbei's voice actor, Daisuke Gouri Passes Away:
CLICK


is this true???
Posted 1/19/10

unicare1 wrote:


Starlight_lily wrote:

News: Jimbei's voice actor, Daisuke Gouri Passes Away:
EDIT:CLICK


is this true???


Well I'm not a 100% sure, but it said so in anime news network, Click the link above (btw I fixed it)

Posted 1/27/10
I find that there aren't that many one piece fans in CR (majority naruto and shugo chara fans>.>) Is it because there aren't any videos . Or am I just imagining things
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.