First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply ★ : [TOPIC] Graphic HELP
Posted 1/17/10


ur welcome
Posted 1/17/10

sonnynguyen wrote:



I do need the sceenshot Also can you tell me what I do after you download the font? (sorry for troubling you)


ok i'll send it to you in a PM or do you already know how since kira gave you a vid
Posted 1/17/10

kiracutie wrote:


bunny97 wrote:




thank you both very much


YOU HAVE TEXTURES


yup ^_^
here's some :
Posted 1/17/10

bunny97 wrote:


kiracutie wrote:


bunny97 wrote:




thank you both very much


YOU HAVE TEXTURES


yup ^_^
here's some :


thanksssss
Posted 1/17/10

np ^_^
Posted 1/17/10

Ice-Panda wrote:



ur welcome


do u know the font used on this avii ? /=3
Posted 1/17/10


im so sorry i don't maybe kira does
Posted 1/17/10

Ice-Panda wrote:



im so sorry i don't maybe kira does


its ok ^_^ not ur fault
Posted 1/17/10


i know i've seen it somewhere at dafont.com though
Lucky Charm
15859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/17/10


Well, I tried and it didn't work. When I pasted it in the folder, it has these japanse/chinese words and it said it can not install it or something.
Posted 1/17/10

sonnynguyen wrote:



Well, I tried and it didn't work. When I pasted it in the folder, it has these japanse/chinese words and it said it can not install it or something.


show me a screenshot of how you did it
Posted 1/17/10

sonnynguyen wrote:



Well, I tried and it didn't work. When I pasted it in the folder, it has these japanse/chinese words and it said it can not install it or something.


you still need help.its easy.
Posted 1/17/10 , edited 1/17/10

bunny97 wrote:


Ice-Panda wrote:



im so sorry i don't maybe kira does


its called porky
Lucky Charm
15859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/17/10



Posted 1/17/10

Yuki-snoww wrote:


bunny97 wrote:


Ice-Panda wrote:



im so sorry i don't maybe kira does


its called porky


lol porky XD thats a funny name and thanks ^_^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.