First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Best Boyfriend for Tohru?
Posted 1/2/08
I think Yuki.

I like Kyo too much, I dont think she could handle him.
Member
2780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / on the moon
Offline
Posted 1/2/08
Kyo
Member
18406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / the moon! i make...
Offline
Posted 1/2/08
KYO! =]
41113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/2/08
dah orange hair guy xD, never saw dah anime b4, buh i saw pictures tho xD
Member
413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Anywhere with a c...
Offline
Posted 1/2/08
I always thought Yuki would be best, in general. Kyo's great, but I think Yuki needs her more. And Tohru seems, to me, like the sort of girl who's in her element when she's helping someone.
Posted 1/3/08

briefisbest wrote:

I always thought Yuki would be best, in general. Kyo's great, but I think Yuki needs her more. And Tohru seems, to me, like the sort of girl who's in her element when she's helping someone.


yeah same here, i think kyo could get any girl ^^
Member
413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Anywhere with a c...
Offline
Posted 1/3/08

Mira_Aya wrote:

yeah same here, i think kyo could get any girl ^^


I think it would be in true anime spirit if he ended up with Uo-chan. Heehee.
Posted 1/4/08

briefisbest wrote:


Mira_Aya wrote:

yeah same here, i think kyo could get any girl ^^


I think it would be in true anime spirit if he ended up with Uo-chan. Heehee.


lol actually i could see that XD
Posted 1/8/08
i'll go with kyo because she seems to understand him and vice versa and kyo really really cares about her :3
Member
5259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / California
Offline
Posted 1/21/08
I heard that she ended up with Kyo. I think it's sweet, but I kinda like Yuki better for her. I mean Kyo needs her, but he already has Kagura caring for him (even though he doesn't like her that much!) But if Tohru ends up with Kyo, I could have Yuki for myself! ;P
Member
21206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / in my freezing room
Offline
Posted 1/24/08
YUKI of course!!
Member
792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 2/19/08
Kyo of course...he even end up with Tohru in manga
Member
16434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / argentina
Offline
Posted 4/17/08
yuki~!! heeh~!!
Member
16434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / argentina
Offline
Posted 4/17/08

kee_tzesan wrote:

Kyo of course...he even end up with Tohru in manga


really~!!??~!??~!?~!?? tohru end up with kyo??~!! no!!!! hehe~!!when i can read the manga?~!

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.