First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply 3 Season
Member
314 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / you tell me0_0
Offline
Posted 1/2/08
Is there really going to be a third season really because it looks like everything is solved am i wrong

favorite character
Member
4082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / USA
Offline
Posted 1/2/08
It was announced that they were going to air a season 3. Not really sure xD
Member
1451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / NYC
Offline
Posted 1/2/08
I was so sad when season two ended and i am hella happy there is gonna be a season three...but what could they possibly do? As of now i will just be happy to see my favorite characters again ^_^

~LOVE THE NEKO~
Creator
8045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/3/08

Yuki_Neko wrote:

I was so sad when season two ended and i am hella happy there is gonna be a season three...but what could they possibly do? As of now i will just be happy to see my favorite characters again ^_^

~LOVE THE NEKO~


THere is a season 3 called Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Rei
Member
5202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Y to Y
Offline
Posted 1/3/08

bigben1989 wrote:

THere is a season 3 called Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Rei


I don't think so... They still haven't announced any info yet
Creator
8045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/3/08

kurono67 wrote:


bigben1989 wrote:

THere is a season 3 called Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Rei


I don't think so... They still haven't announced any info yet


How about a mod call Sucider told me that?
Member
5097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Canada, Vancouver
Offline
Posted 1/3/08

bigben1989 wrote:


kurono67 wrote:


bigben1989 wrote:

THere is a season 3 called Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Rei


I don't think so... They still haven't announced any info yet


How about a mod call Sucider told me that?


Really? Everywhere I've seen they say it's still unconfirmed, but if Sucider said that, I suppose it could be true.... If that's the case, I'm kinda disappointed since they're not doing the matsuri arcs, but still I'll watch it.

Creator
8045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/3/08

ojsinnerz wrote:


bigben1989 wrote:


kurono67 wrote:


bigben1989 wrote:

THere is a season 3 called Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Rei


I don't think so... They still haven't announced any info yet


How about a mod call Sucider told me that?


Really? Everywhere I've seen they say it's still unconfirmed, but if Sucider said that, I suppose it could be true.... If that's the case, I'm kinda disappointed since they're not doing the matsuri arcs, but still I'll watch it.



the season 3 will be based on 3 extra arcs... Dice Killing Chapter, Penlty Loving and Day Break chapter...

thats why its call Rei...

but i got a feeling if they don't add in some more arc (namely Festival Accompanying Chapter) the anime will be super super short... like 10~13 ep... as i check what the Rei is about... and its super dumb and short
Member
5097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Canada, Vancouver
Offline
Posted 1/3/08

bigben1989 wrote:


ojsinnerz wrote:


bigben1989 wrote:


kurono67 wrote:


bigben1989 wrote:

THere is a season 3 called Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Rei


I don't think so... They still haven't announced any info yet


How about a mod call Sucider told me that?


Really? Everywhere I've seen they say it's still unconfirmed, but if Sucider said that, I suppose it could be true.... If that's the case, I'm kinda disappointed since they're not doing the matsuri arcs, but still I'll watch it.



the season 3 will be based on 3 extra arcs... Dice Killing Chapter, Penlty Loving and Day Break chapter...

thats why its call Rei...

but i got a feeling if they don't add in some more arc (namely Festival Accompanying Chapter) the anime will be super super short... like 10~13 ep... as i check what the Rei is about... and its super dumb and short


Hmmm, well they're trying to milk the cashcow...... Still, I'll watch the part where RIka goes insane...
Creator
8045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/3/08

ojsinnerz wrote:


bigben1989 wrote:


ojsinnerz wrote:


bigben1989 wrote:


kurono67 wrote:


bigben1989 wrote:

THere is a season 3 called Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Rei


I don't think so... They still haven't announced any info yet


How about a mod call Sucider told me that?


Really? Everywhere I've seen they say it's still unconfirmed, but if Sucider said that, I suppose it could be true.... If that's the case, I'm kinda disappointed since they're not doing the matsuri arcs, but still I'll watch it.



the season 3 will be based on 3 extra arcs... Dice Killing Chapter, Penlty Loving and Day Break chapter...

thats why its call Rei...

but i got a feeling if they don't add in some more arc (namely Festival Accompanying Chapter) the anime will be super super short... like 10~13 ep... as i check what the Rei is about... and its super dumb and short


Hmmm, well they're trying to milk the cashcow...... Still, I'll watch the part where RIka goes insane...


well that is in anohter world.... so maybe she will go insane.... but Isn't hanyuu with her?
Member
5097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Canada, Vancouver
Offline
Posted 1/3/08

bigben1989 wrote:


ojsinnerz wrote:


bigben1989 wrote:


ojsinnerz wrote:


bigben1989 wrote:


kurono67 wrote:


bigben1989 wrote:

THere is a season 3 called Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Rei


I don't think so... They still haven't announced any info yet


How about a mod call Sucider told me that?


Really? Everywhere I've seen they say it's still unconfirmed, but if Sucider said that, I suppose it could be true.... If that's the case, I'm kinda disappointed since they're not doing the matsuri arcs, but still I'll watch it.



the season 3 will be based on 3 extra arcs... Dice Killing Chapter, Penlty Loving and Day Break chapter...

thats why its call Rei...

but i got a feeling if they don't add in some more arc (namely Festival Accompanying Chapter) the anime will be super super short... like 10~13 ep... as i check what the Rei is about... and its super dumb and short


Hmmm, well they're trying to milk the cashcow...... Still, I'll watch the part where RIka goes insane...


well that is in anohter world.... so maybe she will go insane.... but Isn't hanyuu with her?


It's not mentioned in wikipedia, so, I'm not sure. Also, I think what they'll do is, have the first ep as the Punishment loving chapter, then Rika gets into the car accident, and she'll visit more worlds. Otherwise, it'll be way too short. The punishment loving chapter's only gonna last about 1-2 eps. Dice killing chapter would last about 5-8, and the daybreak is unknown, but less than 5. it'll be less than 15 eps. I really wish this would happen. Either that, or start showing 'When the seagulls cry'.
Member
5202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Y to Y
Offline
Posted 1/3/08

bigben1989 wrote:


kurono67 wrote:


bigben1989 wrote:

THere is a season 3 called Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Rei


I don't think so... They still haven't announced any info yet


How about a mod call Sucider told me that?

so what if he/she is a mod?_?

I've been visiting their official site and other japanese blogs so... still no.

I say valid LINKS or not true...
(no wikipedia)
Member
1451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / NYC
Offline
Posted 1/3/08

bigben1989 wrote:


Yuki_Neko wrote:

I was so sad when season two ended and i am hella happy there is gonna be a season three...but what could they possibly do? As of now i will just be happy to see my favorite characters again ^_^

~LOVE THE NEKO~


THere is a season 3 called Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Rei


I know i am excited about it!! Although i didn't know the name until now ^_^ Thank you!

~LOVE THE NEKO~

Member
578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Unknown
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
when the season 3 will out?
47621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 1/10/08
I don't think there will be a season 3 cuz it wraped everthing up at the end of season 2
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.