who do u think is going to go out with hitsugaya?
1262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / SOUL SOCIETY
Offline
Posted 1/2/08
i know this is random but i want to see ur opion....i think hinamori
Posted 1/2/08
No more fucking bleach threads
1262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / SOUL SOCIETY
Offline
Posted 1/2/08

blablabla9876 wrote:

No more fucking bleach threads



sorry...but i just wanted to know
Posted 1/2/08
who do you think is gonna lock this thread. i say mauz15
Posted 1/2/08

TOUSHIROandMOMO wrote:


blablabla9876 wrote:

No more fucking bleach threads



sorry...but i just wanted to know


then go ask in the bleach thread or go ask your buddies
1262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / SOUL SOCIETY
Offline
Posted 1/2/08

blablabla9876 wrote:


TOUSHIROandMOMO wrote:


blablabla9876 wrote:

No more fucking bleach threads



sorry...but i just wanted to know


then go ask in the bleach thread or go ask your buddies


oh okay sorry for the trouble i caused
Posted 1/2/08
blablabla don't bother with these incompetent, ingnorant fools
Posted 1/2/08
blablabla don't bother with these incompetent, ingnorant fools
1259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / California , San...
Offline
Posted 1/2/08
his vice captian the one with (. ) ( .)
1262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / SOUL SOCIETY
Offline
Posted 1/2/08
omg..i was just asking a stupid question..........if u dont like then dont answer is tat so hard
28685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Michigan, USA
Offline
Posted 1/2/08

Your_Typical_Friend wrote:

who do you think is gonna lock this thread. i say mauz15

Nope it's your 2nd favorite Do0mAid

Naruto Couples:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=369&pg=68

Please use the forum search at the top of the page to see if your topic has been made already before making your own! Thanks ^_^!

You must be logged in to post.