First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply SBD ● Freebies
Posted 1/18/10
I want one! Text: Golden_Dia
81142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/19/10

Ran_Miki_Su_Dia wrote:



There you go~ 2 Versions of text.



aww thanks so much! i love it <3
Berry
92842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere studyin...
Offline
Posted 1/20/10
Utau and Amu freebie ;D with my username on it and my nickname: Car
Master
6544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 1/20/10

CarolynL375 wrote:

Utau and Amu freebie ;D with my username on it and my nickname: Car


Sorry if you dont see the text really well, i didn't have alot of space

Master
6544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 1/20/10

Golden_Dia wrote:

I want one! Text: Golden_Dia


Here:

Posted 1/21/10
can I make one?
Master
6544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 1/21/10

serei28 wrote:

can I make one?


Well, no... >< Sorry Faye. But soon, im gonna make a forum for peoples who arent a mod and want to have a shop. You could be that.

Berry
5801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / AnimeWorld! Or in...
Offline
Posted 1/21/10

Ran_Miki_Su_Dia wrote:



Here~ 2 Versions of text



thnks you
Berry
92842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere studyin...
Offline
Posted 1/21/10

Ran_Miki_Su_Dia wrote:


CarolynL375 wrote:

Utau and Amu freebie ;D with my username on it and my nickname: Car


Sorry if you dont see the text really well, i didn't have alot of space



Its awesome ;D Thanks
Posted 1/22/10

Ran_Miki_Su_Dia wrote:


serei28 wrote:

can I make one?


Well, no... >< Sorry Faye. But soon, im gonna make a forum for peoples who arent a mod and want to have a shop. You could be that.



kk ^^ I understand
7440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere reading...
Offline
Posted 1/22/10

Ran_Miki_Su_Dia wrote:


yumungmei wrote:

can i please have one too?


Can you just tell me if you want text? Because if yes, tell me in your first post and if you dont, just write "I took an avii". It'll be an easier job for me to do. So do you want text or not?



sorry for this totally late reply...

yeah i want text on it...just my username...YUMUNGMEI

thanks!
Berry
195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/23/10
Can i have #1 and #2

Text: My username
39745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Hey! Look! It's a...
Offline
Posted 3/15/10
i took the 2nd avt! taanks!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.