First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
The CUTEST CR member you can recommend.
70098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Wa Wa Land
Offline
Posted 1/2/08
everyone desu!? =3
Posted 1/2/08

Zeronite wrote:


biggestfan123 wrote:

^
yikes, so now i see how people pictures me. lol.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i think this is the cutest member, not the best avatar lol..but if its the best avatar, then you suckers just got creamed by my mr.beans avatar.


You should be flattered to be pictured like that!


i actually am otherwise i would've removed it long ago already. people keep on telling me to change it, but i REFUSE TO DO SO! mr. beans kicks all of your asses!
559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/2/08
I think these underage girls are the cutest. They're even naked

Jaeger Moderator
62292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / The North
Offline
Posted 1/2/08

biggestfan123 wrote:


Zeronite wrote:


biggestfan123 wrote:

^
yikes, so now i see how people pictures me. lol.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i think this is the cutest member, not the best avatar lol..but if its the best avatar, then you suckers just got creamed by my mr.beans avatar.


You should be flattered to be pictured like that!


i actually am otherwise i would've removed it long ago already. people keep on telling me to change it, but i REFUSE TO DO SO! mr. beans kicks all of your asses!



It's epic, so don't ever change it.

Mr. Bean owns us all.
70098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Wa Wa Land
Offline
Posted 1/2/08

biggestfan123 wrote:


Zeronite wrote:


biggestfan123 wrote:

^
yikes, so now i see how people pictures me. lol.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i think this is the cutest member, not the best avatar lol..but if its the best avatar, then you suckers just got creamed by my mr.beans avatar.


You should be flattered to be pictured like that!


i actually am otherwise i would've removed it long ago already. people keep on telling me to change it, but i REFUSE TO DO SO! mr. beans kicks all of your asses!


your avi is SCARY!! but...funny!! i say keep it x3
2986 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Soon to be SCAD
Offline
Posted 1/2/08
If it's avatar based then...

What's the best avatar you've seen so far?
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=1680
29475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/2/08

chocofluffywhip wrote:

If it's avatar based then...

What's the best avatar you've seen so far?
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=1680


she means cutest cr member not avi
Posted 1/2/08
ewww, back off suckers. i have the best one, no doubt about that. you guys can go for 2nd and 3rd best looking avatars. FIGHT FOR IT.
10520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 1/2/08
hm.. i hate cute things...
8138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 1/2/08

Zeronite wrote:


abel89 wrote:

I don't care to remember any of the faces of you people


I picture you as whatever that is in your avatar.


Well...I do with everyone else until I see their picture..


Here's your chance
The avi,
it might not be up for long
Posted 1/2/08
Havent seen a cute person yet tell you when i do tho xD
368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / CA
Offline
Posted 1/2/08

G4CKT wrote:

Havent seen a cute person yet tell you when i do tho xD



i agree..
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.