First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Future earth
NUBCAKE
547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / ..............
Offline
Posted 1/30/10

narutosasukegal44 wrote:



Naruka:
*smiles and looks at the reaper and Haroku* Yeah, Bacura and I go waaaay back. *turns back to Bacura* You could say it's a small world.


Haroku: then this makes my job just soo much easier. *point a handgun at naruka and another at bacura* you both are underarrest. put all wepends down and surrender peacefully.
NUBCAKE
38733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / With my babies......
Offline
Posted 2/1/10

HarokuX wrote:

Haroku: then this makes my job just soo much easier. *point a handgun at naruka and another at bacura* you both are underarrest. put all wepends down and surrender peacefully.


Naruka: *draws her sword quickly* Now hold on a minute... What's going on here?
Expert
21726 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / ...loveless place...
Offline
Posted 2/1/10

narutosasukegal44 wrote:



Naruka:
*smiles and looks at the reaper and Haroku* Yeah, Bacura and I go waaaay back. *turns back to Bacura* You could say it's a small world.


Bacura: see were bestiest of friends. so friend. mind bailing me out this mess?
NUBCAKE
547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / ..............
Offline
Posted 2/1/10

narutosasukegal44 wrote:


HarokuX wrote:

Haroku: then this makes my job just soo much easier. *point a handgun at naruka and another at bacura* you both are underarrest. put all wepends down and surrender peacefully.


Naruka: *draws her sword quickly* Now hold on a minute... What's going on here?


Haroku: Bacura is wanted for interferring with police buisness and disobaying the Universal time law by aiding a person in the past. *aims at naruka* so stand down now. this will be your last warning.
NUBCAKE
38733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / With my babies......
Offline
Posted 2/1/10


Naruka: *smirks* Disobeying is Bacura's middle name, didn't you know that? *smiles and turns to Bacura* Sure, why not? Got nothing better to do! *grabs his hand and runs for the door behind the bar*
NUBCAKE
547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / ..............
Offline
Posted 2/1/10

narutosasukegal44 wrote:



Naruka: *smirks* Disobeying is Bacura's middle name, didn't you know that? *smiles and turns to Bacura* Sure, why not? Got nothing better to do! *grabs his hand and runs for the door behind the bar*


Haroku: *flashsteps infront of both of them and sighs* you cant excape. just give up or die.
NUBCAKE
38733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / With my babies......
Offline
Posted 2/1/10 , edited 2/1/10

HarokuX wrote:

Haroku: *flashsteps infront of both of them and sighs* you cant excape. just give up or die.


Naruka: *smiles* Sorry, not today! *spread her wings and flies through the roof with Bacura, leaving a giant hole*
Expert
21726 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / ...loveless place...
Offline
Posted 2/1/10

HarokuX wrote:


narutosasukegal44 wrote:



Naruka: *smirks* Disobeying is Bacura's middle name, didn't you know that? *smiles and turns to Bacura* Sure, why not? Got nothing better to do! *grabs his hand and runs for the door behind the bar*


Haroku: *flashsteps infront of both of them and sighs* you cant excape. just give up or die.


Bacura: well this aint good. *points the buster rifle at haroku* but i am not the one to treaten
NUBCAKE
38733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / With my babies......
Offline
Posted 2/1/10

OverloedDLZ wrote:

Bacura: well this aint good. *points the buster rifle at haroku* but i am not the one to treaten


Naruka: *grabs his hand as he points, blasts a hole through the roof, spreads her wings, and flies off* You're not gonna die while I'm here, Bacura. *grins*
NUBCAKE
547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / ..............
Offline
Posted 2/1/10

narutosasukegal44 wrote:


HarokuX wrote:

Haroku: *flashsteps infront of both of them and sighs* you cant excape. just give up or die.


Naruka: *smiles* Sorry, not today! *spread her wings and flies through the roof with Bacura, leaving a giant hole*


Haroku: *sighs and makes a call then small helicopter that carries him to follow naruka*
NUBCAKE
38733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / With my babies......
Offline
Posted 2/1/10

HarokuX wrote:

Haroku: *sighs and makes a call then small helicopter that carries him to follow naruka*


Naruka: *looks back* Damn... I forgot this was the future... *flies faster*
Expert
21726 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / ...loveless place...
Offline
Posted 2/1/10

narutosasukegal44 wrote:


HarokuX wrote:

Haroku: *sighs and makes a call then small helicopter that carries him to follow naruka*


Naruka: *looks back* Damn... I forgot this was the future... *flies faster*


Bacura: yeah this aint the past. *points his rifle at haroku and fires at him* gotta be careful of flying cars.
NUBCAKE
547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / ..............
Offline
Posted 2/1/10

narutosasukegal44 wrote:


HarokuX wrote:

Haroku: *sighs and makes a call then small helicopter that carries him to follow naruka*


Naruka: *looks back* Damn... I forgot this was the future... *flies faster*


Haroku: *dodges bacura's rifle blast and starts shooting his laser pistle at naruka* your only making it worst.
NUBCAKE
38733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / With my babies......
Offline
Posted 2/1/10

OverloedDLZ wrote:

Bacura: yeah this aint the past. *points his rifle at haroku and fires at him* gotta be careful of flying cars.


Naruka: *looks back at Bacura and smirks* You don't think I know what a helicopter is? *chuckles* We have a lot to catch up on.
NUBCAKE
38733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / With my babies......
Offline
Posted 2/1/10

HarokuX wrote:

Haroku: *dodges bacura's rifle blast and starts shooting his laser pistle at naruka* your only making it worst.


Naruka: *dodges the bullets expertly and flies toward the city's tallest skyscraper* You wouldn't kill a defenseless little Neko, would you? *turns back and grins at him*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.