First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Character Sign up!
Student Council
3846 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Jamaica
Offline
Posted 2/19/10 , edited 2/19/10
Username: Maria-Ravenwood
Character Name: Tamaki Suo
Character Pic(in spoiler please):

Summary: He's filthy rich and has his own private beach!! He can be really dense at times and can be an air head. He really gets into romantic moments and is a lady pleaser! He is rather caring though.
Age: 15

Member
237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Who cares
Offline
Posted 2/20/10 , edited 2/21/10
Username- Rezagade
Character name- Eclaire and Lumiere
Character picture-

Summary- (In the picture, Eclaire's on the left and Lumiere's on the right. They also have gold eyes). Both of the twins are memory prodigy's that like to sing, act,dance and do martial arts. They also play the piano and the violin. In dancing they specialize in breakbox but do other styles as well. They like to play pranks and are happy go lucky but can be serious when angry, sad or if they need to be. However they hate talking about their past. They are telekense and telepathic. They also can talk to animals. The twins have never fought with one another in their life.
Age: 6
2100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/20/10 , edited 2/20/10
Username-DarkHost
Character name-Karin Honda
Character picture(in spoiler please)-

Summary-A normal little 10 yr old girl that has a british accent and japanese accent mix. Lives with her father <not really her father> doesnt have have a mother or siblings. She is kind of a dolt, also very tomboyish . But she is a playful and loving girl but sometimes she has a attitude when she is irrtated~!
Age-10

7545 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In the Snow Mount...
Offline
Posted 2/23/10
Username- Sailor-san
Character name- Maple
Character picture(in spoiler please)-


Summary-Maple doesn’t really remember her past she only remembers her dad taking her away from their home and were just rouges really so she really doesn’t have a history, she doesn’t remember her mum or her siblings because her dad took her away because the Alphas would probably kill Maple and her dad. She is pretty much a harmless Neko.
Age-8
16243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 2/27/10
Username- -MisakixChan
Character name- Whitemary
Character picture(in spoiler please)-

Summary- Like Rosemary , call her Whitemary . She loves to be emo , but she could be very emotional and irritating at some times .
Age- 16
Member
1023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / With my friends ^^
Offline
Posted 2/28/10 , edited 2/28/10
Username- -Noelle-
Character name- Kashino Kirara
Character picture(in spoiler please)-

Summary-

Age- 16

Can i rp the guy that had a crush on her since he transfered to Magical Stars Academy as well and he family ?
Posted 3/3/10

melody7789 wrote:

Usename: melody7789
Character name: P^F3Ct_Ic3
Character Pic:
P^F3Ct_Ic3

Once princess of Ice Island...She was once a cheerful girl...But since Ice Island was damaged,her parents had passed away,she turned out to be a quite girl...Now,she noticed herself have a new ability...It is transforming into Princess Of Ice~
Princess Of Ice
Age: 15


Approved Desu X3
Posted 3/3/10

Maria-Ravenwood wrote:

Username: Maria-Ravenwood
Character Name: Tamaki Suo
Character Pic(in spoiler please):

Summary: He's filthy rich and has his own private beach!! He can be really dense at times and can be an air head. He really gets into romantic moments and is a lady pleaser! He is rather caring though.
Age: 15



Approved Desu (dis ish da last character u can make)
Posted 3/3/10

Rezagade wrote:

Username- Rezagade
Character name- Eclaire and Lumiere
Character picture-

Summary- (In the picture, Eclaire's on the left and Lumiere's on the right. They also have gold eyes). Both of the twins are memory prodigy's that like to sing, act,dance and do martial arts. They also play the piano and the violin. In dancing they specialize in breakbox but do other styles as well. They like to play pranks and are happy go lucky but can be serious when angry, sad or if they need to be. However they hate talking about their past. They are telekense and telepathic. They also can talk to animals. The twins have never fought with one another in their life.
Age: 6


Approved Desu X3
Posted 3/3/10

DarkHost wrote:

Username-DarkHost
Character name-Karin Honda
Character picture(in spoiler please)-

Summary-A normal little 10 yr old girl that has a british accent and japanese accent mix. Lives with her father <not really her father> doesnt have have a mother or siblings. She is kind of a dolt, also very tomboyish . But she is a playful and loving girl but sometimes she has a attitude when she is irrtated~!
Age-10



Approved Desu X3
Posted 3/3/10

-MisakixChan wrote:

Username- -MisakixChan
Character name- Whitemary
Character picture(in spoiler please)-

Summary- Like Rosemary , call her Whitemary . She loves to be emo , but she could be very emotional and irritating at some times .
Age- 16


Approved Desu X3
Posted 3/3/10

-Noelle- wrote:

Username- -Noelle-
Character name- Kashino Kirara
Character picture(in spoiler please)-

Summary-

Age- 16

Can i rp the guy that had a crush on her since he transfered to Magical Stars Academy as well and he family ?


Approved Desu X3 and Yesh
Posted 3/3/10

Sailor-san wrote:

Username- Sailor-san
Character name- Maple
Character picture(in spoiler please)-


Summary-Maple doesn’t really remember her past she only remembers her dad taking her away from their home and were just rouges really so she really doesn’t have a history, she doesn’t remember her mum or her siblings because her dad took her away because the Alphas would probably kill Maple and her dad. She is pretty much a harmless Neko.
Age-8


Approved Desu X3
7545 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In the Snow Mount...
Offline
Posted 3/3/10
Thank you Princess does that mean I can rp now?
Posted 3/3/10

Sailor-san wrote:

Thank you Princess does that mean I can rp now?


yuppers X3
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.