First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Which casts have disappointed you? How would you fix them?
269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Home
Offline
Posted 2/2/08
Hana kimi taiwan- ella cannot act!!! i couldn't even finish the first episode because of her
Romantic princess- Angela zhang should be replaced! should have gotten someone prettier and act better
marmalade boy- the whole cast did not fit the manga/anime at all!!!! well.... the main actress was okay
lovers in paris- the main actor n actress aren't good looking
16058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/2/08

rfang811 wrote:

I agree replacing Angela Zhang with maybe one of the members of S.H.E. but definetely not Rainie Yang!!! I know she's really funny and cute and a good actress but she DOESN'T MATCH WITH WU ZUN!!!!

RAINIE YANG & MIKE HE= <3
they match really well!!



I agree. Rainie Yang and Wu Zun seems weird together. Ella, of course, looks the best with WU Zun, but I can't imagine her as a "princess." They need someone pretty but also way more energetic and cute than Angela. Maybe Hebe... or Yan Yan from Sweety.

Otherwise...I know everyone's going to hate me for it, but Song Hye Kyo and Rain from Full House. Either them, or their make-up artists. I mean, they pulled of their roles very well, but I wish they looked younger.

Also, Goong S... Obviously, I would love the original cast.
238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F
Offline
Posted 2/2/08
ella in hana kimi (tw version) - how can anyone find that girl attractive?! it is just too unbelievable to be realistic. bad baddd choice of cast there for sure
angela zhang in romantic princess - i actually quite like this gal but i can't stand it when she acts cute because it is evident she's not the cutesy type but has to act cute for the sake of acting. i don't think she looks good paired up with wu zun either and i think they have close to zero on-screen chemistry
cyndi wang in anything - i seriously can't stand this actress
361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 2/2/08
Honestly, I hate it when the main people don't have chemistry. It never fits then.
Goong was well cast, I thought. Shin looked arrogant and CG was innocent yet loving. Yul was perfect, because I can't see the guy as any other character. when I see him in other things, I pin him with the same personality. Hyorin was good for the role. The fact that no one knew the cast before has no impact.

Hana Kimi, BOTH of them, onscreen chemistry was greatly lacking. Ella and Wu Zun, they had nothing. They looked like brothers. Maki, looked the part, but I felt that she didn't deliver. It may not be her fault though, because Shun was...so mediocre. He doesn't really possess the ability to express main characters. I love the guy as a side actor, like as Rui and his Gokusen character.

Romantic Princess- hehe, it makes me laugh, because Wu zun always seems gay. I can't see him with any woman. Angela doesn't radiate what I would expect from the character, but I wouldn't dismiss her. Calvin, I started liking him, but his smirk was so...irksome and it ruined his character.

Kim Sam Soon- Perfectly cast. I loved it Acting was great too

Raine yang only seems to have chemistry with Mike He. Neither of them shine when they act with others. Its unfortunate, but they are forever going to be type casted.

I am Sam- omigosh, totally agree. I really loved the girl. She was really cute, but the teacher (and even the female one) were a little...unbearable. Only Ryan was acceptable, but main characters have such a big impact on whether I watch something
3893 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
in limbo
Offline
Posted 2/2/08
the lead actor in the vineyard man... replacement? ant k-actor better looking than him and knows how to act.. i'm disgusted with him.
also ella with wu zun didn't look good together. not pleasing to look at....
19071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / HERE
Offline
Posted 2/2/08
I agree with anyone who say the male lead from "My Sassy Girl" should of been replaced with......... goodness ANYONE!!!!!!
12158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / ╰☆ 没有黑暗の地方╭☆
Offline
Posted 2/2/08

tri-ing30 wrote:

I agree with anyone who say the male lead from "My Sassy Girl" should of been replaced with......... goodness ANYONE!!!!!!


I disagree with replacing the male lead. the guy is SUPPOSE to be so-so..it wouldn't be my sassy girl without the clueless guy replacing him with a hot/cute guy wouldn't have made the movie half as funny and enjoyable.
1228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Great Britian
Offline
Posted 2/2/08

pianogirl wrote:


tri-ing30 wrote:

I agree with anyone who say the male lead from "My Sassy Girl" should of been replaced with......... goodness ANYONE!!!!!!


I disagree with replacing the male lead. the guy is SUPPOSE to be so-so..it wouldn't be my sassy girl without the clueless guy replacing him with a hot/cute guy wouldn't have made the movie half as funny and enjoyable.


well i agree with pianogirl .....he look funny and in the drama he suit the character-- to be torture ...lol
10041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / U.S.
Offline
Posted 2/2/08

missyringin wrote:

I agree with replacing Angela Zhang with someone else that looks younger, Angela is not all that bad but they should have find someone better to match with Wu Chun oh I don't know someone like Crystal Liu or one of S.H.E. or one of the girls from Hei Se Hui Mei Mei group ^^

She's 19 cast was pretty good... I'm okay with it but if they did have a different girl then I guess I wouldn't mind.




i completely agree with you about switching cai and jin. i thought jin had no personality wat so ever.. omg.. lol..i mean i know wu zun has a good body or w/e, and a pretty face, but come on.. he's acting was stiff and cai was pretty cool... i like calvin's personality and acting than wu zuns.. just my opinion....
i didn't like angela, her voice is kinda annoying and her acting, not soo great.. i would've at least picked a new face, and nice girl. maybe it was the plot, but angela zhang was soo annoying!!! lol... didn't like this drama that much.. as you probably can tell...

2100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / tokyo.japan
Offline
Posted 2/2/08

pianogirl wrote:


tri-ing30 wrote:

I agree with anyone who say the male lead from "My Sassy Girl" should of been replaced with......... goodness ANYONE!!!!!!


I disagree with replacing the male lead. the guy is SUPPOSE to be so-so..it wouldn't be my sassy girl without the clueless guy replacing him with a hot/cute guy wouldn't have made the movie half as funny and enjoyable.



EXACTLY! i BEG to disagree replacing him:angry: i think he played the role perfectly,guy there should be funny,clueless,coward and kinda fugly,as u watch the movie,ul see its part of the story,a guy who`s not good-looking and coward,yet so inlove with a pretty and strong girl,thats how the story goes,..i dont think a hot guy could play such role,actor being hot and cute wud be kinda hard to believe portraying a funny-fugly-coward role.
19071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / HERE
Offline
Posted 2/3/08
Take it easy, its justa movie!
1228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Great Britian
Offline
Posted 2/3/08
yup just a movie .....everyone just express their opinion Beeee co0oLLLL
592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 2/5/08

bobajuice wrote:


marieaustine wrote:


tyscotttty wrote:

& also i think the main actor MY SASSY GIRL should b replaced bc he's too short 4 her &i didnt find any handsomeness in him=(

i think jo in-sung might b better
wacha think??


i agree with this!.. he's kinda short for the girl!.. i think it's better if kim rae won!.. watcha think??? i dunno!.. haha..lol..

<<
kim rae won is a lot taller&more handsome than the main actor

& also..
for hana kimi(taiwanese's version) i dont like the main girl(ella)

i would replace her with anyone SORRY=(


I want to replace wu chun with other also. And change the last episode script as well.. Hehe
So sorry to say that I don't think Wu chun can act.....

592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 2/5/08

iluvzaizai21 wrote:

I agree with everyone who says Ella (Hana Kimi TW) disappointed them. First, she wasn't pretty enough (I know, I know, she's pretending to be a boy, but Yoon Eun Hye pulled it off really well in Coffee Prince ) I just couldn't get into it because their sweet scenes were just way too awkward to look at. Second, her acting was way way over-the-top. Her facial expressions annoyed the heck out of me. And she was making them every 10 seconds or so. I had to fast forward through most of the episodes just to finish it. If it wasn't for Wu Zun, Jiro and Danson I don't think I could have struggled through it at all. However, I don't know who I'd replace her with. Haven't seen any TW actresses who'd fit that role.


Haha agree to that her expression is really annoying for me.
13546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / U.S
Offline
Posted 2/10/08
Ella from Hana Kimi definitely
Angela as well I think the girl should have been prettier it seemed as if through out the drama she got less and less pretty like in the beginning she looked nice her hair was always done and she had really cute dresses but then towards the end her hair was just like whatever her clothes were like T-shirts and Capri's and am I the only one that noticed her REALLY annoying bangs?
(sorry to any fans)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.