First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
what if the guy/girl that u like kissed u for no apparent reason??
8619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Dreamsicle
Offline
Posted 1/19/10

just-cutie wrote:


autumn_dreamsicle wrote:


just-cutie wrote:

i'll punch his face for stealling my first kiss w/out good reason


haha yeah my first kiss was stolen from my classmate in kindergarten. >o<



what?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that bastard, tyell me where is he, i'll kick his ass for u!!!!!!!!!!!!


hee...hee...thanks. I haven't seem him since I think second grade. All I remember about him is he has blond hair and green eyes, and he chases me in recess time.
3935 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Clouds
Offline
Posted 1/19/10
Don't really like anyone,
so I'd be like wtfs,,
598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / England...Stalker...
Offline
Posted 1/19/10
if i guy kissed me i would be in shock... and walk away with my face looking like this

if a girl kissed me out of the blue , i maybe smile and ask why did you do that ?? with this look on my face
24577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Your Cookie Jar
Offline
Posted 1/19/10
...I would be like ... and said uh thank you? .. .....XD haha
Posted 1/19/10

autumn_dreamsicle wrote:


just-cutie wrote:


autumn_dreamsicle wrote:


just-cutie wrote:

i'll punch his face for stealling my first kiss w/out good reason


haha yeah my first kiss was stolen from my classmate in kindergarten. >o<



what?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that bastard, tyell me where is he, i'll kick his ass for u!!!!!!!!!!!!


hee...hee...thanks. I haven't seem him since I think second grade. All I remember about him is he has blond hair and green eyes, and he chases me in recess time.




eh lucky him!!!
looks like he got crush on u girl!!!
26108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sabrie~ (k k.. Peru)
Offline
Posted 1/19/10
I will slap him afte the kiss... and then run away.. cuz the guy I like knows why i'd do that.. xD but I think I'll be fantazing about the kiss the whole week!! xD
34921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 1/19/10
hahaha...depends...maybe punch the dude :p
i dunno....i will know when it happens....which mmight be never?
because it wil be a kiss with a reason ;D
8619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Dreamsicle
Offline
Posted 1/19/10 , edited 1/19/10

just-cutie wrote:



haha..haha..oh well that was time love was yucky and icky. One of my teacher made the class to hold hands with each other on field trip, and every pair was a girl and boy. hee..hee..my partner and I was smart enough to just hold the sleeves of our jacket.

Posted 1/19/10



eh lucky him!!!
looks like he got crush on u girl!!!

haha..haha..oh well that was time love was yucky and icky. One of my teacher made the class to hold hands with each other on field trip, and every pair was a girl and boy. hee..hee..my partner and I was smart enough to just hold the sleeves of our jacket.



yes u r too smart for a child girl!!!!
nice!
Posted 1/19/10

autumn_dreamsicle wrote:

[spoliers]

just-cutie wrote:




eh lucky him!!!
looks like he got crush on u girl!!!


haha..haha..oh well that was time love was yucky and icky. One of my teacher made the class to hold hands with each other on field trip, and every pair was a girl and boy. hee..hee..my partner and I was smart enough to just hold the sleeves of our jacket.



yes u r too smart for a child girl!!!!
nice! [spoilers]

thanks thanks ^ o ^


oh my girl, say thanks to ur self, ur the wise one who holds only you're partner's sleeves right?
8619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Dreamsicle
Offline
Posted 1/19/10

just-cutie wrote:


autumn_dreamsicle wrote:

[spoliers]

just-cutie wrote:




eh lucky him!!!
looks like he got crush on u girl!!!


haha..haha..oh well that was time love was yucky and icky. One of my teacher made the class to hold hands with each other on field trip, and every pair was a girl and boy. hee..hee..my partner and I was smart enough to just hold the sleeves of our jacket.



yes u r too smart for a child girl!!!!
nice! [spoilers]

thanks thanks ^ o ^


oh my girl, say thanks to ur self, ur the wise one who holds only you're partner's sleeves right?


hehe...hee..yep. ^ o ^ yeah these weird things happen to me. Another time this guy tried to kiss me, but I blocked him with a bottle. I was happy that I finished drinking so yeah I did not need the bottle. haha the bottle protected from an unwanted kiss.
Posted 1/19/10
[quotee...hee..yep. ^ o ^ yeah these weird things happen to me. Another time this guy tried to kiss me, but I blocked him with a bottle. I was happy that I finished drinking so yeah I did not need the bottle. haha the bottle protected from an unwanted kiss.


u know what it'll be more satisfying if you hit the guy w/ that bottle!!!!!

promise, he will never gonna try to kiss u again!!!!!!!!!!
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 1/19/10
lol as if this would ever happen
8619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Dreamsicle
Offline
Posted 1/19/10

just-cutie wrote:

[quotee...hee..yep. ^ o ^ yeah these weird things happen to me. Another time this guy tried to kiss me, but I blocked him with a bottle. I was happy that I finished drinking so yeah I did not need the bottle. haha the bottle protected from an unwanted kiss.



u know what it'll be more satisfying if you hit the guy w/ that bottle!!!!!

promise, he will never gonna try to kiss u again!!!!!!!!!!

yeah I know, but I don't him kiss me, so normal reflex for me.

Posted 1/19/10

autumn_dreamsicle wrote:


just-cutie wrote:

[quotee...hee..yep. ^ o ^ yeah these weird things happen to me. Another time this guy tried to kiss me, but I blocked him with a bottle. I was happy that I finished drinking so yeah I did not need the bottle. haha the bottle protected from an unwanted kiss.



u know what it'll be more satisfying if you hit the guy w/ that bottle!!!!!

promise, he will never gonna try to kiss u again!!!!!!!!!!


yeah I know, but I don't him kiss me, so normal reflex for me.



oh u mean u din't expect his actions, thats why instead of planning for hitting him, u just made the battle as a shield!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.