First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply becoming a family member
Creator
26894 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Randi's bum hole...
Offline
Posted 1/19/10

xxDarkMaidenxx wrote:

Name: Mai
Age:17
Relation: (ex: sister aunt ect... ) Older Sister
Bio: Shes Very Protective especially when it comes to family, and fighting is always the answer Xb
Type: (human angel... ) Human/Assassin
Pic:


^.^ nice
welcome to the family <3
Member
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 1/19/10
Name: Kuro
Age: 16
Relation: younger sister
Bio:Kind and caring but a fighting spirit! REfuses to let a grudge or an idesscresion against her or family go. Is fairly stron and determind. Would die for those she cares about and for. But preffers to be alone 35% of the time
Type: witch
Pic:
Creator
26894 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Randi's bum hole...
Offline
Posted 1/19/10

Jazzmin-anime wrote:

Name: Kuro
Age: 16
Relation: younger sister
Bio:Kind and caring but a fighting spirit! REfuses to let a grudge or an idesscresion against her or family go. Is fairly stron and determind. Would die for those she cares about and for. But preffers to be alone 35% of the time
Type: witch
Pic:


* smiles *
welcome to the family Kuro
Member
636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / My Anime Hideaway ^^
Offline
Posted 1/19/10 , edited 1/19/10
Name: Karazu or K-chan for short (and shush, yes i know about the chan or kun thing, but i like chan so deal with it xP)
Age: 20
Relation: Older Brother
Bio: An easy going guy who likes to have fun and puts his lil sis first. For others, id you can get through his outer shell to be someone he cares about then, he'll do everything he can to help you with any kind of problem. Also, a lover of books.
Type: Wolfy Vamp ^,.,^
Pic:
Creator
26894 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Randi's bum hole...
Offline
Posted 1/19/10

karazu1kun wrote:

Name: Karazu or K-chan for short (and shush, yes i know about the chan or kun thing, but i like chan so deal with it xP)
Age: 20
Relation: Older Brother
Bio: An easy going guy who likes to have fun and puts his lil sis first. For others, id you can get through his outer shell to be someone he cares about then, he'll do everything he can to help you with any kind of problem. Also, a lover of books.
Type: Wolfy Vamp ^,.,^
Pic:


hehe big bro ^.^ *hugs*
welcome !!
Member
636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / My Anime Hideaway ^^
Offline
Posted 1/19/10
hehe thanks for inviting me lil sis *hugs you back* ^w^
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 1/20/10 , edited 1/21/10
Name: Ren
Age: 18
Relation: Creators boyfriend
Bio:Friendly, creative, and energetic. Current owner of the Ezinaki manor and keeps it in good shape for a teen. He is very talented in business and economics since he has to work most of the day. He try's to relax in the Manor but can't stand not doing a checkup on the house regularly. He is not shy and will talk to anyone who talks to him and will give criticism when needed wich is a bad habit of his. He is a great artist and most of the paintngs around the mmanor are his.
Type: Persona user
Pic:Me


My persona
Creator
26894 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Randi's bum hole...
Offline
Posted 1/20/10

hakumen- wrote:

Name: Ren
Age: 18
Relation: Creators boyfriend
Bio:Friendly, creative, and energetic.
Type: Angel of darkness
Pic:


lol yesh well my boyfriend is welcome in the family
of course xD
Posted 1/20/10
Name: Sancho
Age: 17
Relation: (ex: sister aunt ect... ) Brother
Bio: He will protect his family no matter what, mostly his sisters.
Type: (human angel... ) Vampire ^,.,^
Pic:
later
Creator
26894 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Randi's bum hole...
Offline
Posted 1/20/10

Sancho818 wrote:

Name: Sancho
Age: 17
Relation: (ex: sister aunt ect... ) Brother
Bio: He will protect his family no matter what, mostly his sisters.
Type: (human angel... ) Vampire ^,.,^
Pic:
later


hehe you did a great job welcome to the family
<3 brother
Posted 1/20/10

twisted4u wrote:


Sancho818 wrote:

Name: Sancho
Age: 17
Relation: (ex: sister aunt ect... ) Brother
Bio: He will protect his family no matter what, mostly his sisters.
Type: (human angel... ) Vampire ^,.,^
Pic:
later


hehe you did a great job welcome to the family
<3 brother


thanx
Posted 1/20/10



Name:mizu
Age:12
Relation: cousin
Bio: is the nices and and funniest cousine
Type: gardine angle
Pic:
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 1/20/10

mizukemumu wrote:




Name:mizu
Age:12
Relation: cousin
Bio: is the nices and and funniest cousine
Type: gardine angle
Pic:


approved
Member
61230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Playing with shad...
Offline
Posted 1/21/10
Name: Adam
Age: 17
Relation: Brother
Bio: A mage of the family has gone to magic school for 3 years and now is back often in his room making all sorts of spells and potions for many different perpouses
Type: Human Mage
Pic:
Creator
26894 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Randi's bum hole...
Offline
Posted 1/21/10

mizukemumu wrote:




Name:mizu
Age:12
Relation: cousin
Bio: is the nices and and funniest cousine
Type: gardine angle
Pic:


added to the page welcome to the family
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.