First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply becoming a family member
Member
33710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A magical far awa...
Offline
Posted 1/22/10
Name: Keera
Age: 16
Relation: Sister
Bio: Keera loves her family and tries her best to take care of them all, especially the younger ones. She loves to read, draw, daydream, listen to music, and cook. She may not look tough but don’t mess with her or her family because she can sometimes have a short temper and knows how to fight.
Type: Wolf
Keera:

Wolf form:
Creator
26894 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Randi's bum hole...
Offline
Posted 1/22/10

NightBlaze wrote:

Name: Keera
Age: 16
Relation: Sister
Bio: Keera loves her family and tries her best to take care of them all, especially the younger ones. She loves to read, draw, daydream, listen to music, and cook. She may not look tough but don’t mess with her or her family because she can sometimes have a short temper and knows how to fight.
Type: Wolf
Keera:

Wolf form:


welcome to the family ^.^
Posted 1/23/10 , edited 1/23/10
Name: Torque
Age: 19
Relation: Brother
Bio:

Type: Were-Beast[Tiger beast transformation],ninja in human form.
Picture:

Creator
26894 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Randi's bum hole...
Offline
Posted 1/23/10

KAKASHI2000 wrote:

Name: Torque
Age: 19
Relation: Brother
Bio:

Type: Were-Beast[Tiger beast transformation],ninja in human form.
Picture:



^.^ nice to meet you
welcome to the family
Member
6183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / forever lost
Offline
Posted 1/24/10
just fill out the following ^.^

Name: Rosalie
Age: 15
Relation: (ex: sister aunt ect... ) Sister
Bio: Have control over all elements, loves her brothers the most
Type: (human angel... ) Vampire
Pic: ^.^
Creator
26894 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Randi's bum hole...
Offline
Posted 1/24/10

lovehate01 wrote:

just fill out the following ^.^

Name: Rosalie
Age: 15
Relation: (ex: sister aunt ect... ) Sister
Bio: Have control over all elements, loves her brothers the most
Type: (human angel... ) Vampire
Pic: ^.^


nice to meet you ^.^
welcome to the family
Posted 1/27/10
Name: yumi
Age: 14
Relation: sister
Bio: one of the most powerful species...dragons...yumi is quarter dragon quarter vampire quarter wolf quarter human .... born to be the heir of the dragons clan...
Type: quarter dragon quarter vampire quarter wolf quarter human
Pic:
Creator
26894 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Randi's bum hole...
Offline
Posted 1/27/10

iwantchocolatexx wrote:

Name: yumi
Age: 14
Relation: sister
Bio: one of the most powerful species...dragons...yumi is quarter dragon quarter vampire quarter wolf quarter human .... born to be the heir of the dragons clan...
Type: quarter dragon quarter vampire quarter wolf quarter human
Pic:


ahh a new sister
welcome to the family ^.^
Member
13061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / IN KPOP MUSICS
Offline
Posted 1/28/10
Name: mIYU
Age: 15
Relation: (ex: sister aunt ect... ) cousin
Bio:richest person ,serious but can talk funny sometimes and popular
Type: (human angel... ) Human/Vampire princess
Pic: ^.^
Creator
26894 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Randi's bum hole...
Offline
Posted 1/28/10

barbie_09 wrote:

Name: mIYU
Age: 15
Relation: (ex: sister aunt ect... ) cousin
Bio:richest person ,serious but can talk funny sometimes and popular
Type: (human angel... ) Human/Vampire princess
Pic: ^.^


welcome to the family ^.^
you have been added to the page
ur picture didnt show up tho
pm it to me and i will add it to photos if you wish
Member
16571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Phillipines
Offline
Posted 2/9/10
Name: Vony and Meala
Age: 14
Relation: (ex: sister aunt ect... ) : twins
Bio:
Vony: sweet, shy and helpful. always there to lend a hand
Meala: short tempered, cool chick, speaks her mind and protects people close to her
Type: (human angel... ) : cyborgs
Pic:
Creator
26894 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Randi's bum hole...
Offline
Posted 2/13/10

camitake wrote:

Name: Vony and Meala
Age: 14
Relation: (ex: sister aunt ect... ) : twins
Bio:
Vony: sweet, shy and helpful. always there to lend a hand
Meala: short tempered, cool chick, speaks her mind and protects people close to her
Type: (human angel... ) : cyborgs
Pic:


amazing ^.^
welcome to the family
Member
16571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Phillipines
Offline
Posted 2/13/10

twisted4u wrote:


camitake wrote:

Name: Vony and Meala
Age: 14
Relation: (ex: sister aunt ect... ) : twins
Bio:
Vony: sweet, shy and helpful. always there to lend a hand
Meala: short tempered, cool chick, speaks her mind and protects people close to her
Type: (human angel... ) : cyborgs
Pic:


amazing ^.^
welcome to the family


thank u!!! XD im happy t0 be part 0f it x3
Posted 2/20/10 , edited 2/20/10
Name: soul(boy) maka (girl)
Age: 7 and 8
Relation: twin cousions
Bio:unknown
Type: demon/ange
Pic: ^.^
Creator
26894 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Randi's bum hole...
Offline
Posted 2/20/10

demonofthenight wrote:

Name: soul(boy) maka (girl)
Age: 7 and 8
Relation: twin cousions
Bio:unknown
Type: demon/ange
Pic: ^.^


nice ^.^
welcome to the family
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.