First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply Park Rp
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 1/22/10

kaze95 wrote:



"Ok." Aradia took Synn's hand


"So where should we go you pick"
Synn started to walk with Aradia


"Cafe." Aradia pointed at the Jewelled Cafe.
Moderator
27302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / I don't know
Offline
Posted 1/22/10

SensuallyYours wrote:


kaze95 wrote:



"Ok." Aradia took Synn's hand


"So where should we go you pick"
Synn started to walk with Aradia


"Cafe." Aradia pointed at the Jewelled Cafe.


"OK that sounds good" Synn walked with her to the cafe still holding her hand "I'll pay"
Posted 1/22/10
Yukari shook her head
"It's finee" she said "I'm Yukari" she smiled
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 1/22/10

kaze95 wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:


kaze95 wrote:



"Ok." Aradia took Synn's hand


"So where should we go you pick"
Synn started to walk with Aradia


"Cafe." Aradia pointed at the Jewelled Cafe.


"OK that sounds good" Synn walked with her to the cafe still holding her hand "I'll pay"


Aradia followed Synn into the cafe.
Moderator
27302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / I don't know
Offline
Posted 1/22/10

SensuallyYours wrote:


kaze95 wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:


kaze95 wrote:



"Ok." Aradia took Synn's hand


"So where should we go you pick"
Synn started to walk with Aradia


"Cafe." Aradia pointed at the Jewelled Cafe.


"OK that sounds good" Synn walked with her to the cafe still holding her hand "I'll pay"


Aradia followed Synn into the cafe.

"Order what you want"
Synn picked up a menu
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 1/22/10
Aradia ordered a cup of tea and a small cake.

Member
9142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / cali
Offline
Posted 1/22/10
I walked into the park and ploped down on the grass and just stared up at the sky admiring its beauty.
Moderator
27302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / I don't know
Offline
Posted 1/23/10

SensuallyYours wrote:

Aradia ordered a cup of tea and a small cake.



"So what should we talk about?" Synn ordered an ice tea and a slice of cake
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 1/23/10

kaze95 wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:

Aradia ordered a cup of tea and a small cake.



"So what should we talk about?" Synn ordered an ice tea and a slice of cake


"You said I had something to tell you. Refresh me?" Aradia said
Moderator
27302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / I don't know
Offline
Posted 1/23/10


"You said I had something to tell you. Refresh me?" Aradia said


"you were going to tell me about the wolf ears and why I have them"
Synn was nervous
(check mafia just posted something in the Kaze house)
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 1/23/10

kaze95 wrote:



"You said I had something to tell you. Refresh me?" Aradia said


"you were going to tell me about the wolf ears and why I have them"
Synn was nervous
(check mafia just posted something in the Kaze house)


(Ok)

"Oh! Um..." Aradia was stumped. She lost her ears, but Synn stll had them. "Okay, promise you won't freak."
Moderator
27302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / I don't know
Offline
Posted 1/23/10


(Ok)

"Oh! Um..." Aradia was stumped. She lost her ears, but Synn stll had them. "Okay, promise you won't freak."


"I'm a trained Shinto priest I don't get freaked that easily"
Synn readied himself for anything
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 1/24/10

kaze95 wrote:



(Ok)

"Oh! Um..." Aradia was stumped. She lost her ears, but Synn stll had them. "Okay, promise you won't freak."


"I'm a trained Shinto priest I don't get freaked that easily"
Synn readied himself for anything



"Your ears actually signifies....that your still a virgin." Aradia said. She hesitated waiting for a reaction.
Moderator
27302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / I don't know
Offline
Posted 1/24/10


"Your ears actually signifies....that your still a virgin." Aradia said. She hesitated waiting for a reaction.


Synn looked at her for a second then shook his head while laughing "I'm a priest not an idiot what's the truth"
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 1/25/10

kaze95 wrote:



"Your ears actually signifies....that your still a virgin." Aradia said. She hesitated waiting for a reaction.


Synn looked at her for a second then shook his head while laughing "I'm a priest not an idiot what's the truth"


"Um...Our relationship with each other is not just friends, it's actually something called a Fighter-Sacrifice relationship." Aradia was unsure
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.