First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Angels Sanctuary
Posted 1/20/10
mizuke:*is hanging up side down on the ceiling asleep*
Posted 1/20/10

Jazzmin-anime wrote:

"cool!" She said smilling.


Sakura:~Smiles back at Kuro~ So tell me about yourself Kuro? Went is Ren is comming?
Posted 1/20/10 , edited 1/20/10

mizukemumu wrote:

mizuke:*is hanging up side down on the ceiling asleep*


Sakura:Walk around and her necklace glowing up~ Hmm......Where is my necklace taking me at? ~Look at her necklace~
Member
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 1/20/10

Angela210 wrote:


Jazzmin-anime wrote:

"cool!" She said smilling.


Sakura:~Smiles back at Kuro~ So tell me about yourself Kuro? Went is Ren is comming?


"I don't really have anything to say...I'm an orphan and love music.. And I have no clue when he'll show up." SHe siad sighing.

Posted 1/20/10

Angela210 wrote:


Jazzmin-anime wrote:

"cool!" She said smilling.


Sakura:~Smiles back at Kuro~ So tell me about yourself Kuro? Went is Ren is comming?


mizuke:*opens eyes and wakes up* who is she?
Posted 1/20/10

Jazzmin-anime wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


Jazzmin-anime wrote:

"cool!" She said smilling.


Sakura:~Smiles back at Kuro~ So tell me about yourself Kuro? Went is Ren is comming?


"I don't really have anything to say...I'm an orphan and love music.. And I have no clue when he'll show up." SHe siad sighing.



Sakura:I see Kuro and I know I will treat you as my only sister ~Hug u~ Love you sister my name is Cherry but my real name is Sakura and I'm Ange/Neko love singing and dance and love chasing boys sometime....there is more too
Member
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 1/20/10

mizukemumu wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


Jazzmin-anime wrote:

"cool!" She said smilling.


Sakura:~Smiles back at Kuro~ So tell me about yourself Kuro? Went is Ren is comming?


mizuke:*opens eyes and wakes up* who is she?


"Oh this girl next to me? Her names Sakura!" Kuro said with a grin.

Member
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 1/20/10

Angela210 wrote:


Jazzmin-anime wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


Jazzmin-anime wrote:

"cool!" She said smilling.


Sakura:~Smiles back at Kuro~ So tell me about yourself Kuro? Went is Ren is comming?


"I don't really have anything to say...I'm an orphan and love music.. And I have no clue when he'll show up." SHe siad sighing.



Sakura:I see Kuro and I know I will treat you as my only sister ~Hug u~ Love you sister my name is Cherry but my real name is Sakura and I'm Ange/Neko love singing and dance and love chasing boys sometime....there is more too


Kuro smiled and returned the hug. And laughed. "hm...I'm not one for chasing boys!" SHe said smilling.

Posted 1/20/10

Jazzmin-anime wrote:


mizukemumu wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


Jazzmin-anime wrote:

"cool!" She said smilling.


Sakura:~Smiles back at Kuro~ So tell me about yourself Kuro? Went is Ren is comming?


mizuke:*opens eyes and wakes up* who is she?


"Oh this girl next to me? Her names Sakura!" Kuro said with a grin.



mizuke: Hi
Posted 1/20/10 , edited 1/20/10

mizukemumu wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


Jazzmin-anime wrote:

"cool!" She said smilling.


Sakura:~Smiles back at Kuro~ So tell me about yourself Kuro? Went is Ren is comming?


mizuke:*opens eyes and wakes up* who is she?


Her Necklace:Sakura Help me

Sakura:I will help you Seirra ~She look at Mizuke~ Sorry did I wake up you?
Posted 1/20/10

Angela210 wrote:


mizukemumu wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


Jazzmin-anime wrote:

"cool!" She said smilling.


Sakura:~Smiles back at Kuro~ So tell me about yourself Kuro? Went is Ren is comming?


mizuke:*opens eyes and wakes up* who is she?


Her Necklace:Sakura Help me

Sakura:I will help you Seirra ~She look at Mizuke~ Sorry did I wake up you?


mizuke: no im fine i fall asleep here all the time with out nowing
Member
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 1/20/10

Angela210 wrote:


mizukemumu wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


Jazzmin-anime wrote:

"cool!" She said smilling.


Sakura:~Smiles back at Kuro~ So tell me about yourself Kuro? Went is Ren is comming?


mizuke:*opens eyes and wakes up* who is she?


Her Necklace:Sakura Help me

Sakura:I will help you Seirra ~She look at Mizuke~ Sorry did I wake up you?


Kuro soundelly clapsed feeling a wave of anger and power come over her nearly crushing her.

Posted 1/20/10

mizukemumu wrote:



mizuke: no im fine i fall asleep here all the time with out nowing


Sakura:I see and ~Flashback~ You kinda look famalira to me did we meet? Oh wait that was miztwin ~Giggles sweetly~
Posted 1/20/10

Angela210 wrote:


mizukemumu wrote:



mizuke: no im fine i fall asleep here all the time with out nowing


Sakura:I see and ~Flashback~ You kinda look famalira to me did we meet? Oh wait that was miztwin ~Giggles sweetly~


mizuke: she is my sister a funny little one
Posted 1/20/10

Jazzmin-anime wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


mizukemumu wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


Jazzmin-anime wrote:

"cool!" She said smilling.


Sakura:~Smiles back at Kuro~ So tell me about yourself Kuro? Went is Ren is comming?


mizuke:*opens eyes and wakes up* who is she?


Her Necklace:Sakura Help me

Sakura:I will help you Seirra ~She look at Mizuke~ Sorry did I wake up you?


Kuro soundelly clapsed feeling a wave of anger and power come over her nearly crushing her.



Sakura:I see Kuro

(gtg now see you tomorrow)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.