IDEAS
Cutie Leader
6805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / nosy freaks (-_-)
Offline
Posted 1/20/10
Please give us ideas for the group
18600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / your kitchen
Offline
Posted 1/22/10
Avii Requests? Banner Requests? Icons? Fanbars?
Posted 1/23/10
Contests? RP?
Cutie
68350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / R.I.P
Offline
Posted 1/23/10
Birthday list - so we know whos birthday it is [: & give a them a special gift
Games
Cutie Leader
6805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / nosy freaks (-_-)
Offline
Posted 1/23/10

NegativeSal wrote:

Birthday list - so we know whos birthday it is [: & give a them a special gift
Games


approved!
I will do that!
Cutie
68350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / R.I.P
Offline
Posted 1/23/10

RandomGirl83 wrote:


NegativeSal wrote:

Birthday list - so we know whos birthday it is [: & give a them a special gift
Games


approved!
I will do that!


haha alright [:
Cutie Leader
6805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / nosy freaks (-_-)
Offline
Posted 1/25/10

NegativeSal wrote:


RandomGirl83 wrote:


NegativeSal wrote:

Birthday list - so we know whos birthday it is [: & give a them a special gift
Games


approved!
I will do that!


haha alright [:



good!
Posted 6/17/10
membership cards?
Cutie Leader
6805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / nosy freaks (-_-)
Offline
Posted 6/18/10

neonnekochan wrote:

membership cards?


wow how could I forget that! Well the thing is I suck at making those
Posted 7/6/10
Why not putting a list of videos on the info page or the pages


idk
You must be logged in to post.