First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Choose your candy!!
Posted 1/20/10 , edited 1/22/10
Simple. Just choose your type of candy. NOT THE COMPANY THOUGH!!!

EXAMPLE

(Appropriate) Lollipop
(Non Appropriate) Peko Chan

The candy has to be specific. If you change your mind about the type of candy,
PLEASE DELETE THE ONE BEFORE AND WRITE A NEW ONE!!!
Candy Helper
5801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / AnimeWorld! Or in...
Offline
Posted 1/21/10
Name: littlestella
Type of Candy: all candy they are so sweet
Posted 1/21/10

littlestella wrote:

Name: littlestella
Type of Candy: all candy they are so sweet


Sorry. I like a lot of candy too but please pick one only.
Candy Member
6805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / nosy freaks (-_-)
Offline
Posted 1/21/10
Name:RandomGirl83



Ramne candy you know the one that pops in your mouth
Posted 1/22/10

RandomGirl83 wrote:

Name:RandomGirl83



Ramne candy you know the one that pops in your mouth


Approved!
Posted 1/22/10
Change my mind!

Name:AmuRanMikiSu
Type of Candy: Ramne
Candy Helper
5801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / AnimeWorld! Or in...
Offline
Posted 1/23/10

AmuRanMikiSu wrote:


littlestella wrote:

Name: littlestella
Type of Candy: all candy they are so sweet


Sorry. I like a lot of candy too but please pick one only.


well... i like those caramel candy
Posted 1/23/10 , edited 1/25/10

littlestella wrote:


AmuRanMikiSu wrote:


littlestella wrote:

Name: littlestella
Type of Candy: all candy they are so sweet


Sorry. I like a lot of candy too but please pick one only.


well... i like those caramel candy


Approved!
Candy Helper
5801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / AnimeWorld! Or in...
Offline
Posted 1/24/10

AmuRanMikiSu wrote:


littlestella wrote:


AmuRanMikiSu wrote:


littlestella wrote:

Name: littlestella
Type of Candy: all candy they are so sweet


Sorry. I like a lot of candy too but please pick one only.


well... i like those caramel candy


Good! You're in the caramel section!


ohh coool
Candy Member
15859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/25/10
username: sonnynguyen
type of candy: fruit candy
Candy Member
2702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 1/27/10
Username: SceneNeko
Candy: Gum XD
Posted 1/27/10

SceneNeko wrote:

Username: SceneNeko
Candy: Gum XD


Ummmm...... Gum really isn't a candy. It will count if you say lollipop with gum or something.
Candy Member
63 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Earth.
Offline
Posted 1/28/10
Lollipop! (Okay, I know no brands are allowed but my favourite brand is ChupaChups. xD)
Posted 1/28/10

rai3lle wrote:

Lollipop! (Okay, I know no brands are allowed but my favourite brand is ChupaChups. xD)


Wohoo! First time and you got it!
10087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/29/10
Username: SakuraAmuRima
Name: Hinamori Amu
Favourite Candy: Mentos(Chewy mints ^-^)
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.