First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Sign up/Create Your Character!
Posted 1/21/10 , edited 1/23/10
Alright! Listen up! If you are interested at joining this RP (which I
bet you are, since you are reading this), there are a couple rules and
guidelines before getting started.

GUIDELINES
-You may sign up for a character or create your own.
-You may only sign up for a character if you want to be a part of
Division. Hurry though, these spots will fill up quick!
-Yes, you do create create your own character if you want to be a part
of DSi.
-If you want to be a part of DSi, indicate whether you want to be the
leader, co leader, secretary, guards, or spies. There can be as many
spies as you want.
-If you want to sign up for a passer byer or outsider character (just
someone whos not that important and pops in from time to time), just
fill out the form.


RULES
-If you sign up for a part in Division or DSi, you MUST be ACTIVE!
-Dont be stupid! If you are signing up for a boy character, you have
to be a boy. If you are signing up for a girl character, you must be a
girl. Duh?!
-You must pick out one of the three forms below: Division, DSi,
or Outsider
-For us to know if you read the rules, please put "Decipher" in the
password section or else you won't be accepted!


FORMS
Division
Character:
Password:

DSi
Name:
Age (17-25):
Relation to anyone?:
Position:
Bio:
Picture:
Password:

Outsider
Name:
Age:
Relation to anyone?:
What Group are you in?:
Bio:
Picture:
Password:

Posted 1/21/10 , edited 1/21/10
Name: Rima
Age (17-25): 17
Relation to anyone?:No
Position: Leader
Bio: a girl who keeps to herself but is very kind and helps out everybody when in need
Picture:
Password:NyaReign
109836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/21/10 , edited 1/21/10


sorry. i thought a girl could play a guy if they wanted.

Name: Chiara Nakamura.
Age (17-25): 21
Relation to anyone?: nope, she has no family.
Position: Cheif Of Security.
Bio: Chiara is just a girl who cares about the safety of her fellow DSi members, she has no family and keeps to herself.
Picture:

Password: Decipher
Posted 1/21/10 , edited 1/21/10
DSi

Name: Kumiko Akimoto
Age (17-25): 17
Relation to anyone?: her MASTER/FATHER died
Position: Leader or CO-Leader
Bio: Kumiko is a 17 year old girl. She is a silent but friendly, kind, and strong-willed girl who wants to be stronger than anyone else. When she was an infant she was at a door of an old japanese house who there lived a master of ninja skills and he took care of Kumiko and treated her as his own daughter and when she turned in the age of seven, her so called, father taught Kumiko how fight and act like a ninja. He train Kumiko day and night until he felt ill and died of that matter before her father died Kumiko made a promised to her master/father that she will became the strongest ninja and from then on, Kumiko trained herself day and night like her master did. Until she went to town and joined a group and gained the position of a CO-LEADER.
Kumiko becomes more stronger when she sees her friend hurt or being hurt by the enemy.

Picture:

Password: Decipher

[bio edited]
9142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / cali
Offline
Posted 1/21/10
Create New Group


Posted 1/21/10
((._. -Doesn't get it- Why can't we play male characters? There's a lot of female characters around here.. Plus they're all males =o=;; ))
109836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/21/10
thats what i'd like to know.. i would rather play a male character in this roleplay, but w/e. if im not allowed to i made another one.
Posted 1/21/10 , edited 1/21/10
DSi
Name: Kalin McKnight
Age (17-25): 21
Relation to anyone?: nope?
Position: Lead secretary
Bio: Kalin is a girl who enjoys being fun and flirty, but when needed can get down to business. She's willing to give her life for any of her fellow members of DSi and know they would do the same for her. Since she doesn't mind doing errands, she volunteered herself to be the leader and co-leaders secretary. Though running errands is more her pace, Kalin was trained to defend herself when she was young and carries that knowledge close to her heart.
Picture:

Password: Decipher

Posted 1/21/10

NyaReign wrote:

Name: Rima
Age (17-25): 17
Relation to anyone?:No
Position: Leader
Bio: a girl who keeps to herself but is very kind and helps out everybody when in need
Picture:
Password:NyaReign


Approved! Awesome! You are DSi's Leader! Congratz! You can start role playing as soon as I create the rp sections!

Posted 1/21/10

-Kari wrote:



sorry. i thought a girl could play a guy if they wanted.

Name: Chiara Nakamura.
Age (17-25): 21
Relation to anyone?: nope, she has no family.
Position: Cheif Of Security.
Bio: Chiara is just a girl who cares about the safety of her fellow DSi members, she has no family and keeps to herself.
Picture:

Password: Decipher


Approved! Awesome! So you are Cheif of the "Spies"! Oooohhh that sounds so spicy! LOL!! Anyway...I wanted guys to play guy roles and girls to play girl roles so that the attitude would come out naturaly. You know....boys act them selves and girl do the same! I hope you understand!

Posted 1/21/10

missakimoto wrote:

DSi

Name: Kumiko Akimoto
Age (17-25): 17
Relation to anyone?: her MASTER/FATHER died
Position: Leader or CO-Leader
Bio: Kumiko is a 17 year old girl. She is a silent but friendly, kind, and strong-willed girl who wants to be stronger than anyone else. When she was an infant she was at a door of an old japanese house who there lived a master of ninja skills and he took care of Kumiko and treated her as his own daughter and when she turned in the age of seven, her so called, father taught Kumiko how fight and act like a ninja. He train Kumiko day and night until he felt ill and died of that matter before her father died Kumiko made a promised to her master/father that she will became the strongest ninja and from then on, Kumiko trained herself day and night like her master did. Until she went to town and joined a group and gained the position of a CO-LEADER.
Kumiko becomes more stronger when she sees her friend hurt or being hurt by the enemy.

Picture:

Password: Decipher

[bio edited]


Accepted! Congratulations on being DSi's Co leader! You may start rping as soon as I creat the sections!

Posted 1/21/10

brotherhoodofthewolf wrote:

Create New Group




group created! Check back at the main page later! Awesome group name btw!

Posted 1/21/10

sexyneko08 wrote:

DSi
Name: Kalin McKnight
Age (17-25): 21
Relation to anyone?: nope?
Position: Lead secretary
Bio: Kalin is a girl who enjoys being fun and flirty, but when needed can get down to business. She's willing to give her life for any of her fellow members of DSi and know they would do the same for her. Since she doesn't mind doing errands, she volunteered herself to be the leader and co-leaders secretary. Though running errands is more her pace, Kalin was trained to defend herself when she was young and carries that knowledge close to her heart.
Picture:

Password: Decipher



Approved! Congratz on being secretary!

Posted 1/21/10

-Ne0n- wrote:


missakimoto wrote:

DSi

Name: Kumiko Akimoto
Age (17-25): 17
Relation to anyone?: her MASTER/FATHER died
Position: Leader or CO-Leader
Bio: Kumiko is a 17 year old girl. She is a silent but friendly, kind, and strong-willed girl who wants to be stronger than anyone else. When she was an infant she was at a door of an old japanese house who there lived a master of ninja skills and he took care of Kumiko and treated her as his own daughter and when she turned in the age of seven, her so called, father taught Kumiko how fight and act like a ninja. He train Kumiko day and night until he felt ill and died of that matter before her father died Kumiko made a promised to her master/father that she will became the strongest ninja and from then on, Kumiko trained herself day and night like her master did. Until she went to town and joined a group and gained the position of a CO-LEADER.
Kumiko becomes more stronger when she sees her friend hurt or being hurt by the enemy.

Picture:

Password: Decipher

[bio edited]


Accepted! Congratulations on being DSi's Co leader! You may start rping as soon as I creat the sections!



Arigatou!!
26597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Waiting for somew...
Offline
Posted 1/22/10
Group Name: The New Age Alliance
Character Name: Shidoku Kasuka
Age: 20
Relation to anyone?: None.
Bio: On the outside, it would seem that she had a normal past, normal family. But then again, you shouldn't believe all that you see. In truth, underneath it all, she was actually working under, making illegal deals and other things. She became interested in computers, and in technology. Using these things to her advantage, she did things that...aren't something to really tell. But a few years ago, she changed suddenly, and decided to fight for something worth fighting for. But things tend not to be what they seem.
Picture:


Password: Decipher
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.