First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Love poems
Posted 1/21/10



Have you ever written a poem for a lover or a bf or a gf or have you ever wanted to wright a poem for a lover or for your boyfriend or girlfriend or a past bf or gf or lover or lost love if so and you want to share it with us it would be much appreciated

Rules
1.no sexual or overly adult poetry keep it clean
2. minimal or no use of adult language aka cuss words
3.no copying other peoples work and passing it off as your own


reference poem
they dont have to be this long they can be shorter or longer it's all up to you


Life is a complex masterpiece
At times we all feel sorrow we all fell pain we all have that one moment in life where we think all hope is lost and life just cant go on we all cry and ask god why did you let this happen why me why did you have to take all that you gave to me away what have i done to make you punish me so i was a loyal follower of your ways i prayed to you every day not for selfish things nor for vain ones either i just prayed for the safety and happiness of all of my beloved friends and family members i never asked for much i always kept my head low i never tried to reach for a goal that i knew was to far out of my reach all i ever wanted was to live a happy and full life full of love and of light but the world turned it's back on me under your all knowing gaze it threw me away happily like i was some rapper to a soggy cheap hamburger the world took away my happiness it took my light it took everything i struggled for everything i fought and lived for and would die for just because i made a few mistakes in judging the people i let into my life that said they were my friends and my lovers but those names and titles were just false they were masks made of brittle dust that with the slightest gust blew away to revile the backstabbers and the heartless two faced jackals that they were all along and yet again i was left all alone to stand blowing in the wind while they took everything that i had in my life that i was proud of or loved away from me and tore my life into shreds and made me a lonely depressed wreck of my former self but that wont stop me i will fight on through my pain and my loneliness i will live a bright and happy life acting as my own artificial sun until i have true friends once again and a lover of my very own to cherish and to hold and to slowly grow old with as my renewed days of joy and light slowly unfold before my very eyes like a black and white picture book gaining it's color by the gentle brush stroke's of a caring artisan that never paints to fast or to slowly it just goes by just as god had intended my life to go for god is the all loving all knowing and understanding artist that makes the books of our lives guides our life's by an gentle invisible hand known as fate that never closes to tightly around us and never.by Irishdoom aka Brandon
Posted 1/23/10 , edited 1/23/10
I'll use the one I wrote last year cause I got writer's block now lolz~

This love of ours: May it continue to elevate past the skies. I hope it'll strengthen until it's penetrable & resistant. This flame that keeps us ablaze, should it never disperse. That insatiable appetite of ecstasy called our love, may it never be quenched. This love of ours: let it never fade away.
© Mystic17
Posted 1/24/10
wow that is so beautiful and it made me think of the love that a vampire or a god has for there mate
2323 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Humping the Border
Offline
Posted 1/25/10
Like the sun and the moon, we arise at different times

Only to see that our lives are connected.

Stars keep us at a distance yet…

There is one kin to the other

The piece of which keeps us alive.

My love, the warmth that seeps through my darkness

Has swept all the Reapers astray.

My nights are no longer cold and singular

With the heat of your voice I am breathing again.

You, my dear, keep my lungs working

And my head thinking up ways to escape

My desolate perch high above.

There are no words to explain

No fraises to constructs

That adequately explains this need for you.

To fathom a world

Of nothing but dust, famine, and war

I would gladly leap from my bliss in the sky

Tie up my mask to keep the wind at bay

And take up my sword to survive the danger

Covet my rations and break down my weakness

Just to be under your gaze

Constantly walking in your warmth

For always and forever.


.............

Just came up with this on the spot. It's not my best but I'm not a very good writer when I'm in a good mood lol
Posted 2/1/10

SpinSunset wrote:

Like the sun and the moon, we arise at different times

Only to see that our lives are connected.

Stars keep us at a distance yet…

There is one kin to the other

The piece of which keeps us alive.

My love, the warmth that seeps through my darkness

Has swept all the Reapers astray.

My nights are no longer cold and singular

With the heat of your voice I am breathing again.

You, my dear, keep my lungs working

And my head thinking up ways to escape

My desolate perch high above.

There are no words to explain

No fraises to constructs

That adequately explains this need for you.

To fathom a world

Of nothing but dust, famine, and war

I would gladly leap from my bliss in the sky

Tie up my mask to keep the wind at bay

And take up my sword to survive the danger

Covet my rations and break down my weakness

Just to be under your gaze

Constantly walking in your warmth

For always and forever.


.............

Just came up with this on the spot. It's not my best but I'm not a very good writer when I'm in a good mood lol


that makes me think of the love that ichigo and rukia from bleach have and its very deep but powerful at the same time it makes you think of war and the flowers that bloom from the burnt battle ground after the fighting has stopped

2323 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Humping the Border
Offline
Posted 2/2/10

irishdoom wrote:


SpinSunset wrote:

Like the sun and the moon, we arise at different times

Only to see that our lives are connected.

Stars keep us at a distance yet…

There is one kin to the other

The piece of which keeps us alive.

My love, the warmth that seeps through my darkness

Has swept all the Reapers astray.

My nights are no longer cold and singular

With the heat of your voice I am breathing again.

You, my dear, keep my lungs working

And my head thinking up ways to escape

My desolate perch high above.

There are no words to explain

No fraises to constructs

That adequately explains this need for you.

To fathom a world

Of nothing but dust, famine, and war

I would gladly leap from my bliss in the sky

Tie up my mask to keep the wind at bay

And take up my sword to survive the danger

Covet my rations and break down my weakness

Just to be under your gaze

Constantly walking in your warmth

For always and forever.


.............

Just came up with this on the spot. It's not my best but I'm not a very good writer when I'm in a good mood lol


that makes me think of the love that ichigo and rukia from bleach have and its very deep but powerful at the same time it makes you think of war and the flowers that bloom from the burnt battle ground after the fighting has stopped



Thats the vibe I was going for with this one. Even though light and darkness dont mix, and are opposite, they need each other to survive. Just like the bloody and burnt battle field is furtalizer for the soil and the flowers bloom. You can't have one without the other, even though the image of each is stark-opposite.
Posted 2/2/10
i thoughted so what yes they do at some but your right about that to they do need each other to live and thats a good picture for the battle field and your right you cant have one without the other and yet again right
Posted 2/28/10
I love yours too OP
it's very beautiful
124873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 2/28/10

mystic17 wrote:

I love yours too OP
it's very beautiful


they are good to get


Posted 3/1/10
thank you very much
Posted 3/1/10
cool pick but this topic is for poems and not for pics without a poem in the pic
124873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 3/3/10

irishdoom wrote:

cool pick but this topic is for poems and not for pics without a poem in the pic


yeah there are love



Creator
wwe
128556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / where all my drea...
Offline
Posted 3/3/10

Aeko2 wrote:


irishdoom wrote:

cool pick but this topic is for poems and not for pics without a poem in the pic


yeah there are love





i think he want you to put a poem next to the pic or at least put up one poem do you have any poems to put up?
124873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 3/3/10

wwe wrote:


Aeko2 wrote:


irishdoom wrote:

cool pick but this topic is for poems and not for pics without a poem in the pic


yeah there are love





i think he want you to put a poem next to the pic or at least put up one poem do you have any poems to put up?


yeah I don't have any sry
Creator
wwe
128556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / where all my drea...
Offline
Posted 3/3/10

Aeko2 wrote:


wwe wrote:


Aeko2 wrote:


irishdoom wrote:

cool pick but this topic is for poems and not for pics without a poem in the pic


yeah there are love





i think he want you to put a poem next to the pic or at least put up one poem do you have any poems to put up?


yeah I don't have any sry


ok once you do then you can post it in here
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.