First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply the room of gateways
Posted 1/21/10
rp here (this room is where all the gates are only the princable has the key he only lets the people she allowes to go in here)
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 1/21/10
Thanato walked through the room looking at different doors seeing what he would be interested in "Lets see, I need a place to practice that is no where near people and isn't dangerous."
students
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 1/21/10

hakumen- wrote:

Thanato walked through the room looking at different doors seeing what he would be interested in "Lets see, I need a place to practice that is no where near people and isn't dangerous."


"Practice what?" Kuro siad behind him.
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 1/21/10

Jazzmin-anime wrote:


hakumen- wrote:

Thanato walked through the room looking at different doors seeing what he would be interested in "Lets see, I need a place to practice that is no where near people and isn't dangerous."


"Practice what?" Kuro siad behind him.


"I need to practice controlling my persona, need to be able to keep him out longer" He kept looking at the doors.
students
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 1/21/10

hakumen- wrote:


Jazzmin-anime wrote:


hakumen- wrote:

Thanato walked through the room looking at different doors seeing what he would be interested in "Lets see, I need a place to practice that is no where near people and isn't dangerous."


"Practice what?" Kuro siad behind him.


"I need to practice controlling my persona, need to be able to keep him out longer" He kept looking at the doors.


"hm....Follow me." Kuro said leading him father down the way.

70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 1/21/10
Thanato followed "So where are you taking me?"
students
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 1/21/10

hakumen- wrote:

Thanato followed "So where are you taking me?"


"You'll see." SHe said stopping at the last door and thumbling with the key.
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 1/21/10

Jazzmin-anime wrote:


hakumen- wrote:

Thanato followed "So where are you taking me?"


"You'll see." SHe said stopping at the last door and thumbling with the key.


He scratched his head "Ok, i guess."
students
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 1/21/10

hakumen- wrote:


Jazzmin-anime wrote:


hakumen- wrote:

Thanato followed "So where are you taking me?"


"You'll see." SHe said stopping at the last door and thumbling with the key.


He scratched his head "Ok, i guess."


Kuro opened the door toshow a beautiful crystal hallway. "These crystal increase power." SHe said walking.
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 1/21/10
He walked in and looked around "Really thats interesting, I might be able to study these while I'm here."
students
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 1/21/10

hakumen- wrote:

He walked in and looked around "Really thats interesting, I might be able to study these while I'm here."


"Please don't. No one but me and the creator know about this." She said entering a huge room. "Stay alittle bit away from the crystals for protection when training." She siad carfully.
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 1/21/10

Jazzmin-anime wrote:


hakumen- wrote:

He walked in and looked around "Really thats interesting, I might be able to study these while I'm here."


"Please don't. No one but me and the creator know about this." She said entering a huge room. "Stay alittle bit away from the crystals for protection when training." She siad carfully.


"I just want to know how they work, I might find a way to keep my persona out longer" He stayed back away from the crystals.
students
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 1/21/10

hakumen- wrote:


Jazzmin-anime wrote:


hakumen- wrote:

He walked in and looked around "Really thats interesting, I might be able to study these while I'm here."


"Please don't. No one but me and the creator know about this." She said entering a huge room. "Stay alittle bit away from the crystals for protection when training." She siad carfully.


"I just want to know how they work, I might find a way to keep my persona out longer" He stayed back away from the crystals.


"It would be do dangerious to test. No one really knows. I just you a shard in my nacklace and it increases my power 10,000 percents." SHe stated walking fughter into the room showing like a cave almost.

70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 1/21/10

Jazzmin-anime wrote:


hakumen- wrote:


Jazzmin-anime wrote:


hakumen- wrote:

He walked in and looked around "Really thats interesting, I might be able to study these while I'm here."


"Please don't. No one but me and the creator know about this." She said entering a huge room. "Stay alittle bit away from the crystals for protection when training." She siad carfully.


"I just want to know how they work, I might find a way to keep my persona out longer" He stayed back away from the crystals.


"It would be do dangerious to test. No one really knows. I just you a shard in my nacklace and it increases my power 10,000 percents." SHe stated walking fughter into the room showing like a cave almost.



He walked behind her "Do you mind if I bring out my persona, he would want to see this."
students
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 1/21/10

hakumen- wrote:


Jazzmin-anime wrote:


hakumen- wrote:


Jazzmin-anime wrote:


hakumen- wrote:

He walked in and looked around "Really thats interesting, I might be able to study these while I'm here."


"Please don't. No one but me and the creator know about this." She said entering a huge room. "Stay alittle bit away from the crystals for protection when training." She siad carfully.


"I just want to know how they work, I might find a way to keep my persona out longer" He stayed back away from the crystals.


"It would be do dangerious to test. No one really knows. I just you a shard in my nacklace and it increases my power 10,000 percents." SHe stated walking fughter into the room showing like a cave almost.



He walked behind her "Do you mind if I bring out my persona, he would want to see this."


"Sure here is far enough away not to destroy the school. I would like to see this power." SHe said.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.