First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Do you think chiwawa is cute or ugly?
18332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / 6ix
Offline
Posted 1/22/10
They're ADORABLE when they have hair.

But once they look like Paris Hilton's dog then they're hideous.
There are exceptions to the no-hair ones though, like this one:



263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canadabada
Offline
Posted 1/22/10
I don't mind chihuahuas at all! ;3

I find pugs really off-looking though. Probably because one of my friends has one and I love teasing her about how it's face needs to be ironed.
4436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Port of Coimbra
Offline
Posted 1/22/10
cute, i watched Beverly Hills Chihuahua btw, that movie is so funny xD
672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / California Centra...
Offline
Posted 1/23/10

My puppy is a chihuahua doxin terrier mix


That's spelled Dachshund.
7442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Tampa, FL
Offline
Posted 1/23/10

perotin9 wrote:


touchzanaflexpens wrote:

I think Chihuahuas are a little funny looking, but are cute in their own way. To me there is no such thing as an ugly dog.




How would you categorize this then?


Despite what he looks like, I'm sure he (or she) offers love and companionship to his/her owner. To me, that's not ugly.
Posted 1/23/10
They're cute and funny-looking... for me.
23002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Here, sometimes.
Offline
Posted 1/23/10
I always wonder....If they are rats or dogs ....... Poor things......And so aggressive at that....
7669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Look up.
Offline
Posted 1/23/10
Since I love all animals I don't mind it.
Posted 1/23/10
I'm not a big fan of small dogs. They remind me of rats.
Posted 1/23/10
i think they're cute, well mostly because i have one too XDD
672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / California Centra...
Offline
Posted 1/23/10

touchzanaflexpens wrote:


perotin9 wrote:


touchzanaflexpens wrote:

I think Chihuahuas are a little funny looking, but are cute in their own way. To me there is no such thing as an ugly dog.




How would you categorize this then?


Despite what he looks like, I'm sure he (or she) offers love and companionship to his/her owner. To me, that's not ugly.


I get your point but I think the forum poster was doing it based on looks. Don't get me wrong, unless your Hitler or someone along those lines, everyone and everything has inner beauty. Looks wise however, that dog up there is pretty ugly looking.
8761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / PHILIPPINES
Offline
Posted 1/23/10
"kinda cute lol
Posted 1/23/10

animenerd13 wrote:



ooooo can I have this one pretty pwease lol
24542 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / With my husband J...
Offline
Posted 1/23/10
I think their pretty cute~ My best friend has one and he's adorable (although a bit insane when someone rings the doorbell lol)
Posted 1/23/10 , edited 1/23/10
they're alright.. the long fur is much better though!
my favorite dog is a siberian husky
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.