First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Roleplay - Enjoy
Member
5982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / England
Offline
Posted 1/25/10

Brujilla wrote:

Yoru:"Ikuto.nya!Ikuto-nya!I´m hungry-nya!!!"*goes towards Ikuto*


Ikuto:*shrugs*No biggie really...he's hurt us enough anyway....*frowns*I have to go....
*goes to park*
(the bit where he plays his violin)
*Plays violin*



Amu:*notices Ikuto playing* * *


Ikuto:*Sighs*Fine fine....*puts Violin away*What do you want Tayaki?
Member
2937 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ???
Offline
Posted 1/25/10


Yoru:"Yes-nya!"
Member
5982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / England
Offline
Posted 1/25/10

Brujilla wrote:



Yoru:"Yes-nya!"


Ikuto:Kay...*looks through wallet*Damn it!i left my money back at the house.....
Member
2937 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ???
Offline
Posted 1/25/10


Yoru:"Then let´s go back and get it-nya!"*goes to the house direction*
Member
5982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / England
Offline
Posted 1/26/10

Brujilla wrote:



Yoru:"Then let´s go back and get it-nya!"*goes to the house direction*


Ikuto:*rolls eyes*Fine..*looks behind*Yoru do you sense anyone here?
Member
2937 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ???
Offline
Posted 1/26/10


Yoru:"Yes, you are right-nya"
Member
5982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / England
Offline
Posted 1/26/10
Ikuto:....*shurgs*Nevermind let's go....
Member
2937 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ???
Offline
Posted 1/27/10


Yoru:"Ok-nya!"*follows Ikuto*
Member
5982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / England
Offline
Posted 1/27/10
Ikuto:*Enters house and sees someone on the couch Ikuto has a sympathic look on his face and goes to his room*Here*gives Yoru his wallet*Go get whatever you want I need some alone time....
Posted 1/27/10

AnimeOXOFan wrote:

Ikuto:*Enters house and sees someone on the couch Ikuto has a sympathic look on his face and goes to his room*Here*gives Yoru his wallet*Go get whatever you want I need some alone time....


Outside...

Amu:*hides behind a tree* "wow.." *notices Ikuto house* "never new he lived here.." * *
Member
5982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / England
Offline
Posted 1/27/10

XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:

Ikuto:*Enters house and sees someone on the couch Ikuto has a sympathic look on his face and goes to his room*Here*gives Yoru his wallet*Go get whatever you want I need some alone time....


Outside...

Amu:*hides behind a tree* "wow.." *notices Ikuto house* "never new he lived here.." * *


Ikuto:*goes downstairs*Hey...um are you okay?
*she nods*Take care of yourself kay?
*she nods* See you....*goes outside*
Jeez she's even more depressed then me.....I hope she's okay...*looks worried*
Posted 1/27/10

AnimeOXOFan wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:

Ikuto:*Enters house and sees someone on the couch Ikuto has a sympathic look on his face and goes to his room*Here*gives Yoru his wallet*Go get whatever you want I need some alone time....


Outside...

Amu:*hides behind a tree* "wow.." *notices Ikuto house* "never new he lived here.." * *


Ikuto:*goes downstairs*Hey...um are you okay?
*she nods*Take care of yourself kay?
*she nods* See you....*goes outside*
Jeez she's even more depressed then me.....I hope she's okay...*looks worried*


Amu:* * *still behind tree* *thinks-whys he so sad...* * *
Member
5982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / England
Offline
Posted 1/27/10

XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:

Ikuto:*Enters house and sees someone on the couch Ikuto has a sympathic look on his face and goes to his room*Here*gives Yoru his wallet*Go get whatever you want I need some alone time....


Outside...

Amu:*hides behind a tree* "wow.." *notices Ikuto house* "never new he lived here.." * *


Ikuto:*goes downstairs*Hey...um are you okay?
*she nods*Take care of yourself kay?
*she nods* See you....*goes outside*
Jeez she's even more depressed then me.....I hope she's okay...*looks worried*


Amu:* * *still behind tree* *thinks-whys he so sad...* * *


Ikuto:I need some happiness....*goes in some direction*
Posted 1/27/10

AnimeOXOFan wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:

Ikuto:*Enters house and sees someone on the couch Ikuto has a sympathic look on his face and goes to his room*Here*gives Yoru his wallet*Go get whatever you want I need some alone time....


Outside...

Amu:*hides behind a tree* "wow.." *notices Ikuto house* "never new he lived here.." * *


Ikuto:*goes downstairs*Hey...um are you okay?
*she nods*Take care of yourself kay?
*she nods* See you....*goes outside*
Jeez she's even more depressed then me.....I hope she's okay...*looks worried*


Amu:* * *still behind tree* *thinks-whys he so sad...* * *


Ikuto:I need some happiness....*goes in some direction*


Amu:*thinks-hmm* *follows Ikuto* *thinks-great,now whos the perv!" * *
Member
5982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / England
Offline
Posted 1/27/10 , edited 1/27/10

XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:

Ikuto:*Enters house and sees someone on the couch Ikuto has a sympathic look on his face and goes to his room*Here*gives Yoru his wallet*Go get whatever you want I need some alone time....


Outside...

Amu:*hides behind a tree* "wow.." *notices Ikuto house* "never new he lived here.." * *


Ikuto:*goes downstairs*Hey...um are you okay?
*she nods*Take care of yourself kay?
*she nods* See you....*goes outside*
Jeez she's even more depressed then me.....I hope she's okay...*looks worried*


Amu:* * *still behind tree* *thinks-whys he so sad...* * *


Ikuto:I need some happiness....*goes in some direction*


Amu:*thinks-hmm* *follows Ikuto* *thinks-great,now whos the perv!" * *


Ikuto:*Climbs over gate which over is the Amusement park* Man now I wish Yoru would come....nevermind.....*switches beaker on*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.