First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Roleplay - Enjoy
Posted 1/27/10

AnimeOXOFan wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:

Ikuto:*Enters house and sees someone on the couch Ikuto has a sympathic look on his face and goes to his room*Here*gives Yoru his wallet*Go get whatever you want I need some alone time....


Outside...

Amu:*hides behind a tree* "wow.." *notices Ikuto house* "never new he lived here.." * *


Ikuto:*goes downstairs*Hey...um are you okay?
*she nods*Take care of yourself kay?
*she nods* See you....*goes outside*
Jeez she's even more depressed then me.....I hope she's okay...*looks worried*


Amu:* * *still behind tree* *thinks-whys he so sad...* * *


Ikuto:I need some happiness....*goes in some direction*


Amu:*thinks-hmm* *follows Ikuto* *thinks-great,now whos the perv!" * *


Ikuto:*Climbs over gate which over is the Amusement park* Man now I wish Yoru would come....nevermind.....*switches beaker on*

Amu:*goes over gate but falls* *thinks-owww..* *gets up* *thinks-wow...*
Member
5982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / England
Offline
Posted 1/27/10

XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:

Ikuto:*Enters house and sees someone on the couch Ikuto has a sympathic look on his face and goes to his room*Here*gives Yoru his wallet*Go get whatever you want I need some alone time....


Outside...

Amu:*hides behind a tree* "wow.." *notices Ikuto house* "never new he lived here.." * *


Ikuto:*goes downstairs*Hey...um are you okay?
*she nods*Take care of yourself kay?
*she nods* See you....*goes outside*
Jeez she's even more depressed then me.....I hope she's okay...*looks worried*


Amu:* * *still behind tree* *thinks-whys he so sad...* * *


Ikuto:I need some happiness....*goes in some direction*


Amu:*thinks-hmm* *follows Ikuto* *thinks-great,now whos the perv!" * *


Ikuto:*Climbs over gate which over is the Amusement park* Man now I wish Yoru would come....nevermind.....*switches beaker on*

Amu:*goes over gate but falls* *thinks-owww..* *gets up* *thinks-wow...*


Ikuto:*sees Amu*What are you doing here?
Posted 1/27/10

AnimeOXOFan wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:

Ikuto:*Enters house and sees someone on the couch Ikuto has a sympathic look on his face and goes to his room*Here*gives Yoru his wallet*Go get whatever you want I need some alone time....


Outside...

Amu:*hides behind a tree* "wow.." *notices Ikuto house* "never new he lived here.." * *


Ikuto:*goes downstairs*Hey...um are you okay?
*she nods*Take care of yourself kay?
*she nods* See you....*goes outside*
Jeez she's even more depressed then me.....I hope she's okay...*looks worried*


Amu:* * *still behind tree* *thinks-whys he so sad...* * *


Ikuto:I need some happiness....*goes in some direction*


Amu:*thinks-hmm* *follows Ikuto* *thinks-great,now whos the perv!" * *


Ikuto:*Climbs over gate which over is the Amusement park* Man now I wish Yoru would come....nevermind.....*switches beaker on*

Amu:*goes over gate but falls* *thinks-owww..* *gets up* *thinks-wow...*


Ikuto:*sees Amu*What are you doing here?


Amu:* * "Uh...well...er.."
Member
5982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / England
Offline
Posted 1/27/10


Ikuto:*shrugs*Nevermind*holds out hand*Lets play.
Posted 1/27/10

AnimeOXOFan wrote:



Ikuto:*shrugs*Nevermind*holds out hand*Lets play.


Amu:"o-ok" *grabs Ikutos hand* * *
Member
5982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / England
Offline
Posted 1/27/10

XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:



Ikuto:*shrugs*Nevermind*holds out hand*Lets play.


Amu:"o-ok" *grabs Ikutos hand* * *


Ikuto:*smiles*Okay I chose one then you.So I wanna go there*points to a haunted house*
Posted 1/27/10

AnimeOXOFan wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:



Ikuto:*shrugs*Nevermind*holds out hand*Lets play.


Amu:"o-ok" *grabs Ikutos hand* * *


Ikuto:*smiles*Okay I chose one then you.So I wanna go there*points to a haunted house*


Amu:* * "O-Ok"
Member
5982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / England
Offline
Posted 1/27/10

XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:



Ikuto:*shrugs*Nevermind*holds out hand*Lets play.


Amu:"o-ok" *grabs Ikutos hand* * *


Ikuto:*smiles*Okay I chose one then you.So I wanna go there*points to a haunted house*


Amu:* * "O-Ok"


Ikuto:Whats wrong? Are you....*gets closer to Amu's face*Scared?
Posted 1/27/10

AnimeOXOFan wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:



Ikuto:*shrugs*Nevermind*holds out hand*Lets play.


Amu:"o-ok" *grabs Ikutos hand* * *


Ikuto:*smiles*Okay I chose one then you.So I wanna go there*points to a haunted house*


Amu:* * "O-Ok"


Ikuto:Whats wrong? Are you....*gets closer to Amu's face*Scared?


Amu:*looks away* "N-No" *looks back to Ikuto*
Member
5982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / England
Offline
Posted 1/27/10

XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:



Ikuto:*shrugs*Nevermind*holds out hand*Lets play.


Amu:"o-ok" *grabs Ikutos hand* * *


Ikuto:*smiles*Okay I chose one then you.So I wanna go there*points to a haunted house*


Amu:* * "O-Ok"


Ikuto:Whats wrong? Are you....*gets closer to Amu's face*Scared?


Amu:*looks away* "N-No" *looks back to Ikuto*


Ikuto:*Staring at Amu and moves a strand of hair from her face*
Posted 1/27/10

AnimeOXOFan wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:



Ikuto:*shrugs*Nevermind*holds out hand*Lets play.


Amu:"o-ok" *grabs Ikutos hand* * *


Ikuto:*smiles*Okay I chose one then you.So I wanna go there*points to a haunted house*


Amu:* * "O-Ok"


Ikuto:Whats wrong? Are you....*gets closer to Amu's face*Scared?


Amu:*looks away* "N-No" *looks back to Ikuto*


Ikuto:*Staring at Amu and moves a strand of hair from her face*


Amu:* *
Member
5982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / England
Offline
Posted 1/27/10

XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:



Ikuto:*shrugs*Nevermind*holds out hand*Lets play.


Amu:"o-ok" *grabs Ikutos hand* * *


Ikuto:*smiles*Okay I chose one then you.So I wanna go there*points to a haunted house*


Amu:* * "O-Ok"


Ikuto:Whats wrong? Are you....*gets closer to Amu's face*Scared?


Amu:*looks away* "N-No" *looks back to Ikuto*


Ikuto:*Staring at Amu and moves a strand of hair from her face*


Amu:* *


Ikuto:*smirks*Fine lets go if your not so scared*goes inside the house and its dark*
Posted 1/27/10

AnimeOXOFan wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:



Ikuto:*shrugs*Nevermind*holds out hand*Lets play.


Amu:"o-ok" *grabs Ikutos hand* * *


Ikuto:*smiles*Okay I chose one then you.So I wanna go there*points to a haunted house*


Amu:* * "O-Ok"


Ikuto:Whats wrong? Are you....*gets closer to Amu's face*Scared?


Amu:*looks away* "N-No" *looks back to Ikuto*


Ikuto:*Staring at Amu and moves a strand of hair from her face*


Amu:* *


Ikuto:*smirks*Fine lets go if your not so scared*goes inside the house and its dark*


Amu:"O-Ok" *walks in* * *
Member
5982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / England
Offline
Posted 1/27/10

XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:



Ikuto:*shrugs*Nevermind*holds out hand*Lets play.


Amu:"o-ok" *grabs Ikutos hand* * *


Ikuto:*smiles*Okay I chose one then you.So I wanna go there*points to a haunted house*


Amu:* * "O-Ok"


Ikuto:Whats wrong? Are you....*gets closer to Amu's face*Scared?


Amu:*looks away* "N-No" *looks back to Ikuto*


Ikuto:*Staring at Amu and moves a strand of hair from her face*


Amu:* *


Ikuto:*smirks*Fine lets go if your not so scared*goes inside the house and its dark*


Amu:"O-Ok" *walks in* * *


Ikuto:*smirking still walking forward then something jumps up*
Posted 1/27/10

AnimeOXOFan wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:



Ikuto:*shrugs*Nevermind*holds out hand*Lets play.


Amu:"o-ok" *grabs Ikutos hand* * *


Ikuto:*smiles*Okay I chose one then you.So I wanna go there*points to a haunted house*


Amu:* * "O-Ok"


Ikuto:Whats wrong? Are you....*gets closer to Amu's face*Scared?


Amu:*looks away* "N-No" *looks back to Ikuto*


Ikuto:*Staring at Amu and moves a strand of hair from her face*


Amu:* *


Ikuto:*smirks*Fine lets go if your not so scared*goes inside the house and its dark*


Amu:"O-Ok" *walks in* * *


Ikuto:*smirking still walking forward then something jumps up*


Amu:"Gah!" *stays still* * *
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.