First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply character creation
Creator
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Where I Live
Offline
Posted 1/23/10
Name:
Age:
race:
bio:
and anything else you want to add to the forum
Posted 1/23/10

Kawaii-jacob wrote:

Name:
Age:
race:
bio:
and anything else you want to add to the forum


Name:Amu Kuran
Age:13
Race:Vampire
Bio:Amu Kuran is the headmister of pureblood vampire also the princess of pureblood vampire Her personatliy:Sweet,Cute,Pretty,Shy,Angry sometime,Happy,Cheerful, *.....*Oh and she is the 2nd daugther of Brianna Kuran and Zack Kuran
pic:
Creator
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Where I Live
Offline
Posted 1/23/10

Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:

Name:
Age:
race:
bio:
and anything else you want to add to the forum


Name:Amu Kuran
Age:13
Race:Vampire
Bio:Amu Kuran is the headmister of pureblood vampire also the princess of pureblood vampire Her personatliy:Sweet,Cute,Pretty,Shy,Angry sometime,Happy,Cheerful, *.....*Oh and she is the 2nd daugther of Brianna Kuran and Zack Kuran
pic:


can i be your lil brother like in creatures of destuction
Posted 1/23/10

Kawaii-jacob wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:

Name:
Age:
race:
bio:
and anything else you want to add to the forum


Name:Amu Kuran
Age:13
Race:Vampire
Bio:Amu Kuran is the headmister of pureblood vampire also the princess of pureblood vampire Her personatliy:Sweet,Cute,Pretty,Shy,Angry sometime,Happy,Cheerful, *.....*Oh and she is the 2nd daugther of Brianna Kuran and Zack Kuran
pic:


can i be your lil brother like in creatures of destuction


Sure
Creator
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Where I Live
Offline
Posted 1/23/10

Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:

Name:
Age:
race:
bio:
and anything else you want to add to the forum


Name:Amu Kuran
Age:13
Race:Vampire
Bio:Amu Kuran is the headmister of pureblood vampire also the princess of pureblood vampire Her personatliy:Sweet,Cute,Pretty,Shy,Angry sometime,Happy,Cheerful, *.....*Oh and she is the 2nd daugther of Brianna Kuran and Zack Kuran
pic:


can i be your lil brother like in creatures of destuction


Sure :)


thank you
Posted 1/23/10

Kawaii-jacob wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:

Name:
Age:
race:
bio:
and anything else you want to add to the forum


Name:Amu Kuran
Age:13
Race:Vampire
Bio:Amu Kuran is the headmister of pureblood vampire also the princess of pureblood vampire Her personatliy:Sweet,Cute,Pretty,Shy,Angry sometime,Happy,Cheerful, *.....*Oh and she is the 2nd daugther of Brianna Kuran and Zack Kuran and Also she protect little brother
pic:


can i be your lil brother like in creatures of destuction


Sure :)


thank you


Ur welcome
Creator
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Where I Live
Offline
Posted 1/23/10

Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:

Name:
Age:
race:
bio:
and anything else you want to add to the forum


Name:Amu Kuran
Age:13
Race:Vampire
Bio:Amu Kuran is the headmister of pureblood vampire also the princess of pureblood vampire Her personatliy:Sweet,Cute,Pretty,Shy,Angry sometime,Happy,Cheerful, *.....*Oh and she is the 2nd daugther of Brianna Kuran and Zack Kuran and Also she protect little brother
pic:


can i be your lil brother like in creatures of destuction


Sure :)


thank you


Ur welcome


their r new topics
Posted 1/23/10

Kawaii-jacob wrote:



their r new topics


Okay
Creator
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Where I Live
Offline
Posted 1/23/10

Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:



their r new topics


Okay


please do not quote this but can you start now
Posted 1/23/10
Alright
Posted 1/23/10
Name: Saya
Age: 14
race: Vampire
personality: troublesome, childish, evil, clever, mysterious
bio: Saya loves to play tricks on others, she'll do anything to keep herself entertained.
pic:
Posted 1/24/10

vue123 wrote:

Name: Saya
Age: 14
race: Vampire
personality: troublesome, childish, evil, clever, mysterious
bio: Saya loves to play tricks on others, she'll do anything to keep herself entertained.
pic:


Apporved
Creator
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Where I Live
Offline
Posted 1/24/10

vue123 wrote:

Name: Saya
Age: 14
race: Vampire
personality: troublesome, childish, evil, clever, mysterious
bio: Saya loves to play tricks on others, she'll do anything to keep herself entertained.
pic:


approved
Creator
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Where I Live
Offline
Posted 1/25/10

Kawaii-jacob wrote:

Name:Zaya
Age:20
race:half breed
bio:he is part vampire part human
and anything else you want to add to the forum


Posted 1/25/10
Name:Alice
Age:14
race:Human
bio:N/A
personality: nice and kind, but underneath scary and dangerous
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.