First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply character creation
Posted 2/1/10

Kawaii-jacob wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


Alucard_2nd wrote:

Name: Alucard
Age: Unknown
race: Shapeshifter/Vampire/Shadow/God
bio: Unknown to all but himself


APPOVED YOU MAY BEIG RP


hey Onee-chan can I be the one who approves please


Sre
Creator
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Where I Live
Offline
Posted 2/1/10

Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


Alucard_2nd wrote:

Name: Alucard
Age: Unknown
race: Shapeshifter/Vampire/Shadow/God
bio: Unknown to all but himself


APPOVED YOU MAY BEIG RP


hey Onee-chan can I be the one who approves please


Sre


thanks
Posted 2/1/10

Kawaii-jacob wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


Alucard_2nd wrote:

Name: Alucard
Age: Unknown
race: Shapeshifter/Vampire/Shadow/God
bio: Unknown to all but himself


APPOVED YOU MAY BEIG RP


hey Onee-chan can I be the one who approves please


Sre


thanks


Ur welcome ^^
Creator
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Where I Live
Offline
Posted 2/2/10

Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


Alucard_2nd wrote:

Name: Alucard
Age: Unknown
race: Shapeshifter/Vampire/Shadow/God
bio: Unknown to all but himself


APPOVED YOU MAY BEIG RP


hey Onee-chan can I be the one who approves please


Sre


thanks


Ur welcome ^^


well if you really want to you can
Posted 2/3/10 , edited 2/3/10

Kawaii-jacob wrote:



well if you really want to you can


Oh Okay

Creator
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Where I Live
Offline
Posted 2/3/10

Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:



well if you really want to you can


Oh Okay



yep
Posted 2/4/10

Kawaii-jacob wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:



well if you really want to you can


Oh Okay



yep


Hehe
Creator
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Where I Live
Offline
Posted 2/5/10

Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:



well if you really want to you can


Oh Okay



yep


Hehe


yeah BTW ur turn
Posted 2/5/10

Kawaii-jacob wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:



well if you really want to you can


Oh Okay



yep


Hehe


yeah BTW ur turn


Okay
2994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Right behind you...
Offline
Posted 2/5/10
Name:neneko
Age:13
race:vampire/human
bio:its a vampire princess/mom is dead/is a good vampires/ll finish later/blah blah
and anything else you want to add to the forum no right now
Creator
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Where I Live
Offline
Posted 2/5/10

iWuBaNiMe wrote:

Name:neneko
Age:13
race:vampire/human
bio:its a vampire princess/mom is dead/is a good vampires/ll finish later/blah blah
and anything else you want to add to the forum no right now


Accepted
2994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Right behind you...
Offline
Posted 2/5/10
Yay!
Posted 2/5/10

Name:Anna
Age:12
race:werewolf/demon
bio:when she was growing up she was having a hard time everyone keeped teasing her because of what she is sow she ended it she ranaway from home never going back unlesss nesesary to go back to her village but she seeked out to find other people like her
pic:


Creator
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Where I Live
Offline
Posted 2/5/10

demonofthenight wrote:


Name:Anna
Age:12
race:werewolf/demon
bio:when she was growing up she was having a hard time everyone keeped teasing her because of what she is sow she ended it she ranaway from home never going back unlesss nesesary to go back to her village but she seeked out to find other people like her
pic:




o.k go to the wolf cave
Posted 2/5/10

Kawaii-jacob wrote:


demonofthenight wrote:


Name:Anna
Age:12
race:werewolf/demon
bio:when she was growing up she was having a hard time everyone keeped teasing her because of what she is sow she ended it she ranaway from home never going back unlesss nesesary to go back to her village but she seeked out to find other people like her
pic:




o.k go to the wolf cave


yes TY
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.