First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Do you hate americans? And for what reasons?
2964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 1/25/10 , edited 1/25/10

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:

SO if I bring up America's history with the Native Americans and how it affects them even to this day... that not good enough?
Did you know America was responsible for killing off 90% of the native Americans through there concentration-camps, (sorry reservation) and By testing chemical warfare items on them. Its funny how most Americans do not even know there own history. Yet complain about the native Americans not paying tax!

Like I said before America especially America's Government is responsible for a lot of atrocities in the past, and even going on right now.


I get more in-depth on the topic later.. for now I am to hungry to even think.


America's history and Native Americans pales in comparison to the British and their history.

True that chemical and biological testing was done by the US Government, it was terrible, and the US government still does many things it shouldn't and alot of things it's citizens don't agree with it still does anyways. It is sad that so many Americans do not know they're own history, but it is a byproduct of many different things. I still find it interesting how other countries lay blame on Americans for what they did, at least the Americans acknowledge it, for example, the Japanese had brothels, human experiments, and many other atrocities and many still won't admit it, at least not officially. At least the Germans apologized and tried to make amends....

8594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/25/10
racism, discrimination, and politics. Those things I don't like about Americans.
Posted 1/25/10
Yes I hate Americans they are fat, lazy oh wait i am American but i do not like a majority of the people act and treat other people my country epically if your not white >.>
14005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Planet Mato
Offline
Posted 1/25/10
i dont see why people hate certain people because of their race. they'll still probably wont shut up about it if their people are the same thing. i cant belive people are still fishing out the native americans crap, that was long long ago and does that happen anymore? every country's got their flaw.
31648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Where Im currentl...
Offline
Posted 1/25/10
I completely agree with what you said. Im American and MOST of them are very disrespectful and not polite...
767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Beautiful country
Offline
Posted 1/25/10
No I dont
143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / albion
Offline
Posted 1/25/10
What is the rest of the world? Am i doing it right?
1809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34
Offline
Posted 1/25/10

Ophinia wrote:

I completely agree with what you said. Im American and MOST of them are very disrespectful and not polite...


Where do you get your facts from. i wanna see charts and graphs that prove this stuff.

So far all ive seen is peoples opions and not one shred of evidence to back any of it up.

So most americans are Loud / mean etc etc i wanna see an actual scientific graph that shows 51% of americans are just that.

Personaly where i live in the usa most of the people are nice normal people. sure there are some that are assholes but then agian there are assholes in every country.

Omg the us govenment has done bad things. Ok but whos goverment has never done bad things?

If you hate americans because our military or what ever is in country X killing X people Guess what the normaly populas dosent get a say in how the military is operated thats all govenment most of the normal us citicens / americans dont have jack to do with that.
You should be bitchin at Obama and other government officials.



4294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
forgot where
Offline
Posted 1/25/10
...you guys r racist...how could u hate the ignorant, fat, lazy,racist, uneducated, badly educated, corporate ran, stupid,communist americans? Why cant you just love them for who they r? U guys r prejudice, racists,discriminaters and you r bad people and you should feel bad. How can you stereotype people who have done nothing to you? Thats so American .

And...WTF? did u know TOM knows Tosh.o on myspace?!?!? He was on crunchyroll! I saw him on Tosh.o on Comedy Central!! He's practicly a celebrity now!!! OMG! Tosh.O is so not funny though..like all American comidians...what was i talking about again? does it matter? lol, this racisms is killing me peace over war
31648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Where Im currentl...
Offline
Posted 1/25/10
Im curious as to why you brought politics into this. Im going off of personal experience. Sure some are nice but the majority of people are pretty douchey.
17562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 1/25/10

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:

Dude. Us Americans are a bunch of sarcastic bastards. We're too arrogant and rude, that's why.


My best friend is American.. and she is the nicest person I've ever met.
I think you're only looking at the bad ones.. I can say the same about any other country there is..
Posted 1/25/10 , edited 1/25/10
I would like to debate about this. I do found that many....MANY people around the world hate Americans. To be honest, I hate how America is being rude and selfish.

Yet, I should say that not all Americans are bad. I have American friends and they aren't criminal, rude a little maybe, but that what humor us. I guess what is humor in USA includes racism or being selfish. But meh... I want to make this post quick so I'll reply to some of you in page 3...... I am either right or wrong but here is my opinion ( I accept those who think I'm wrong so please don't criticize seriously)

@ narutoriki - I think you are listening to Americans who are just being too ignorant, and that you gave hatred on all Americans as if you make the, "We the best" ignorant Americans represent the American people as a whole. @ sk19391 - It seems as if the discussion you have with narutoriki is turning in to a conflict or a flame war. I see that there is complaint about either nation with better power and technology, but I do wish that this argument is ceased. In my opinion, it doesn't matter if USA kick @ss or British kick @ss the most, but I am glad that USA and Britain supported each other in the war. I felt congratulating to the Soviet Union for attacking Germany from the East, even if they are Communist and waste lot of troops because they lack in technology. Germany I believed struggled because of multiple conflict, North, East (Soviet Union), South (USA/British advancing to Italy/North Africa), and West (France, until became Vichy France). I mean here some History

- Britain had good effort in being the only, or one nation to survive against Germany in West Europe (Right after the capture of Vichy France). Thanks to the British Royal Airforce and Radar, Britain able to defend against German's Luftwaffe bombing. Having Britain survive what it may be, almost an end to Britain if Bombing of Britain was a success, Germany is still having a conflict from North to West until USA assisted after Pearl Harbor. Still, USA did support with lending.
- Britain also support the Pacific War. I didn't study much, but they usually handle the Bottom side of Asia, such as Burma, Singapore and etc. what narutoriki said about the colony. I think Thailand was actually allied to Japan.
- USA did put some good effort on Europe, and mostly Pacific; claiming islands to they bomb Nagasaki and Hiroshima. With the USA full push on a mission callled Operation DDay/Normandy and Attacking North Africa, we successfully push Germany to their homeland til Russia reach Berlin.

In Conclusion, I do not care if Britain is great or USA is great, just stop complaining about which side is better and shake hands. I am not American and not Japan, just Cambodia. If I want to be racist, I'll say! "Why did USA's president Richard Nixon, and Kissinger made a mission on Neutral Country Cambodia; aka to Bomb Cambodia?"
- A.k.a I did my research before and found out that Khmer Rouge is most likely to take over Cambodia, under the leadership of Pol Pot who killed 1/3rd of the Cambodian population and crippled the economy DEEPLY! just because USA plan secret bombing on Cambodia and lied to the people. As if I believed my family would be well profitable and my family friend would still own their businesses if the Khmer Rouge didn't happen. I mean.... a family friend get was having his hand chop off..... I mean his arm chopped. And I usually understand this because I am Cambodian, My Mom flee to Thailand from Khmer Rouge, My Mom friend lost his factory from the Khmer Rouge, my dad WAS a prisoner of the Khmer Rouge; He is one of the 6 kids......out of 300 to reach Thailand; 300 kids made a plan of running away at the same time in the camp. So I don't want any reply if USA didn't do this...and also, where the 294? Machine gun was firing at them, my dad told me... so 200 probably got killed. People in Cambodia are put in groups by age, so these are usually 14-18 year old getting killed.

But then again, In USA I hate the government, just not most Americans, because government around the world are making the people getting bad reputation, from lies to propaganda brainwashed media. What happen when Khmer Rouge take over Cambodia? Vietnam later attack Cambodia; either to kick Khmer Rouge out or to capture territory, people criticized. In response? China attack Vietnam, thinking they would take over Cambodia. In response? Russia is having a close border security and helping Vietnam, their deals over Nuclear and other stuff was cut off. The world is screwed because all of these damn Dictator or...well.....to be really honest. Anyway....

@ eggy_roll_1 - I support having people being friendly with each other. Why not just all forget about all these racism and have competition in video game and drink tea? Well it won't happen because including Government lies, people are just being too selfish and ignorant on each other. When 10 Chinese laugh at your friend's country, your friend hate China. Why hate China when it is 1 billion...again 1 BIllion of the population just because of 10 ignorant China? Same goes with every other country. Like here in Cambodia, there are problems between Cambodia and Thailand over culture. In our body, we usually have patriotism (or a vocab I do not know), but a single laugh and criticism would make the world this mess up.

I agree @ Shabbernigdo on that blames should be made at the government. Still, I am sad that many Americans who do not read the truth about the government are still on the government side.....I just don't want to yell at them for being... "dumb," and hey, many government around the world hide. Too much hatred on one nation if there something like...... "a Chinese person put bomb in JFK airport," and now USA calling China terrorist.......... too much ignorant just over a small population.

I was hoping that Obama fix the relationship. After I aim for a career in business and currently having International Business class and Economic Class, I found that Obama is just ruining the economy. 1 Trillion stimulus package? higher taxes and health cares? I bet many middle and poor in USA are too elastic (response to prices on products and services) because of inflation and taxes. I'm hearing from my economic teacher that the health care is "punishing people who succeed in business to pay to the worker's healthcare, which could resulted in laying off worker or raising the price, which lower the economy," and I got to say this is bad. I changed from what I think was a liberal, to conservative after learning more in the two class and my economic teacher. All thank to Democratic/Liberal government I guess....

Looking at Shabbernigdo's post, I deeply agreed with him because I mean...... I said this to many people couple of years ago. Ohhh......USA kill people, but is there a war with no civilian casualties? Ohh USA people are evil.... We have charities and if you say USA is evil, maybe that because the Government are doing stuff we American are actually against. Ohh I hate USA because 5 people in USA out of 300,000 of the population laughed at me....

In conclusion,

Agreed @ LosingOrbit
@ Fubura1992 - Yea that usually happens...Wish these bad politics are gone.
@ CecilTheDarkKnight and JJT2 - I got nothing to say....but hey we all need sarcasm and humor. Although I hate how some people can be really serious over humor and sarcasm.
Agreed @ Ophinia
@ killer_marju95939 - Actually....she make a point
Highly agreed @ Shabbernigdo. I wish people just insult deeply on the government, and not just the whole Americans....including me, who I hate ignorant and seeing people messing with my business when I hate messing with others.
Agreed @ shirayukiIce

Ok I'm done........ I typed too much. I think there's no time for me to double check for grammar error. I'll just be in a good mood when people reply that this thread is more of a politic and people usually hate others because of some couple of ignorant.

Somehow..I had fun typing stuff like this even though it just took me 1 hour and I didnt do my homework.......Time to do my homework! I think these kind of threads should be deleted because having politics in an anime/community forum intend to spread the ideal of hatred, but then again, conversation such as this and those I agreed above showed that many people do understand that hatred are caused by simple selfish people.
910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/25/10 , edited 1/25/10

Ophinia wrote:

I completely agree with what you said. Im American and MOST of them are very disrespectful and not polite...


I disagree. I spent a year in USA and most of the people were very nice and friendly. Of course there were rude people, but every country has rude ppl...

But I gotta admit, many Americans seemed very ignorant. They were interested and asked a lot of questions about my country, but they always made it clear that USA is the best country in the world.... And Americans seemed to live in a bubble - they don't know what's going on in the world and they don't really care (unless it's about Irak). And I've never met so many people who can't place Australia, UK or Italy on the map.... O_O

And I know - not all Americans are like this! I love USA...
30948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 1/26/10

narutoriki wrote:


1. My facts aren't "wrong" just tell me where i was wrong :D.
2. Im not just talking about the war dummy, im on about the Americans personality too. Thinking they are all this and all that when they aren't just bufoons. case closed.

P.S the Americans Deserved 9/11, too bad it wasn't enough....


If you think any country deserves that kind of thing, then you're just scum, and your only posting to fuel hate.

Also, posting a P.S. immediately after 'case closed' is just stupid.
62434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 1/26/10 , edited 1/26/10

sk19391 wrote:


narutoriki wrote:


sk19391 wrote:


narutoriki wrote:

Tbh im British and i would like a say on this. I hate Americans due to the fact that they are way over their head "oh yeah we did this we did that" yeah you start wars with countries who are of no current threat and drag the UK into it. They are just pride hunting bafoons who trash talk the Brits just because they "think they helped us a majority in the war" (Sorry but i can recall the American D-Day beach heads almost failed) Where as the British and Canadian Provailed.

Quote "oh you couldnt win WW2 without our help" well actually 1. we already ruled the skies, and 2. Our navy was pretty damn good 3. Whos bombers was it who cleared the defences over europe, whos planes carried the US airborne into france, who country provided training for US Airborne on top of that, it was a world war we were fighting. it wasn't just the UK at war with Germany.

The fact that you attempt to claim you invented things "British" people invented is pretty damn fail.

It's quite funny that you have a neccesarily British-American leading your country too.
P.S Barrack was born in a British Colony...

Our troops die in wars the Americans started because of their idiocity...






You moron. Who do you think it was who fought the Pacific front? The United States.....almost completely on their own. Not to mention the fact that if you do recall, during the Battle of Britian, BRITIAN ALMOST LOST if it wasn't due to the US's Lend-Lease agreements. You did not rule the skys, and to top it off, the British Army which were helping the French, GOT PUSHED INTO THE SEA AND HAD TO BE EVACUATED. Learn your history better, and how to spell.

What are these things your referring to that the British invented, the British invented alot, and so did the Americans, and one can argue that one of the biggest inventions they made by far is something called the internet.

How is Barack Obama British? In addition, because you were born in a British colony, dosen't make you British. That would mean all of the people of Hong Kong and/or India are British citizens, which they are not.

And before you flame me for stuff, my family is GERMAN.


We got pushed into the Sea at the start of the war mate, that was before the americans and the rest of the world armies interviened. and Britain didn't almost lose the air supiriority battle, the Lease only gave us a boost to end the battle quicker. Else it would of took longer. And yes we did rule the skies. The Spitfire has been quoted one of the best fighter planes in history.

And who gives a shit about the pacific? not me... i never even mentioned the pacific mate its got nothing to do with Britain, so before you drag anything else in the argument which is not related to Britain you absolutely fail.

P.S who gives a shit about spelling? this isn't an exam...

Oh and learn your history, the UK also fought in the Pacific Front.



The United Kingdom fought on the Pacific Front yes, but not in as great a number as they did in North Africa. In fact, the British Army was not only pushed out of Asia by the Japanese, but by Rommel in North Africa.

As far as your comments about the United Kingdom not caring about the Pacific, look at te fact that most of it's COLONIES WERE IN ASIA. Not to mention minor places like you know, AUSTRALIA, INDIA, and HONG KONG.

As far as England having air superiority, why did 600,000 die in during the Blitz, and another 1,000,000 injured if the RAF had "air superiority".

As far as you British bashing the Americans, your as bad as the French, if not worse, because your hypocrites. You complain about the Americans and the Native Americans, but look at the damage you caused. Might I tick off the list of groups that you harmed in your land grab conquest? Irish, Scottish, Indian, Pacific Islander, Chinese, African, South African, and even Native American (before the colonies broke away, not to mention Canada).

Wars:

Revolutionary War
War of 1812
1st and 2nd Boer Wars
Falkland Conflict
World War I
World War II
Numerous campaigns for colonization of lands.



World War 1 and 2 wasn't because of "our land grab" conflict. Germany wanted to expand and create a larger country but the residing countrys in the Commonwealth(Read about it) didnt want this to happen.
What we did in WW2 was of great success, the Battle of Britain ended the Germans assault on Western Europe allowing the soviets to build up and army, which then thinned out the forces in the Eastern front allowing us to break for Berlin.

The Falklands war was a result of the Argentines trying to reclaim the Falklands.

Its just funny you mention the 1812 war. Yet North America still holds its country in "states", makes me luagh because they are almost like little countrys which in itself is a show of loss of power and siplays the fact that North America cant control what they have.
As long as NA still has citys named after citys in the UK, the British will be happy :]

P.S why the hell are you trying to claim the creation of the internet for the Americans, made me giggle a bit.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.