First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply what's her worst role???
Member
2806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / PhiLiPpInEs....
Offline
Posted 1/2/08
let me start....

i know she portrays her role very good....

but i think her worst role was reiko "the mechanic" in the fast and the furious : tokyo drift...

maybe because...

she didn't even said a whole line!!!

for the rest of the movie...

she haven't done anything but to fix cars, cheer, and then chew gums!!!

but still....

she's really a good actress...
Member
7993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 1/3/08
yea, that was her worst role. she wasn't in there alot.
Moderator
8063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Manitoba, Canada
Offline
Posted 1/8/08
she was only there for a few moments =/ I wish they could have used her character more =___=
Creator
6529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / at your back!!! h...
Offline
Posted 1/11/08
yah...

but you know americans...

if your from asia...

of course they'll give you the most littlest role ever!

but keiko really looked cool there...^^

with the gum thing of course! hehehe^^
12168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere in DBSK...
Offline
Posted 2/7/08
yeah i totally agree...so i went to watch the deleted scene where i can c her more...and yeah her chewing gum in it and is so cool...
Creator
6529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / at your back!!! h...
Offline
Posted 2/11/08
yah!

love the annoying gum-chew of kei-chan....

i wish i could do that in a film! hahahaha

*day dreaming*

bleh!

hehe
Moderator
8063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Manitoba, Canada
Offline
Posted 2/11/08
LOL the lead actors in Fast in the furious 3 are "supposed" to be high school students right?
Creator
6529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / at your back!!! h...
Offline
Posted 2/11/08
yah! they are supposed to be...

but they look like college students, right??!!
Member
2806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / PhiLiPpInEs....
Offline
Posted 2/12/08

shion_mion wrote:

LOL the lead actors in Fast in the furious 3 are "supposed" to be high school students right?


yeah....

not like reiko....

she looks very young....

and cute.....

Moderator
8063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Manitoba, Canada
Offline
Posted 2/12/08

diehardcontrol wrote:

yeah....

not like reiko....

she looks very young....

and cute.....



LOL yeah :)
they kinda looked out of place there


utara987 wrote:

yah! they are supposed to be...

but they look like college students, right??!!


LOL they do! =0
Creator
6529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / at your back!!! h...
Offline
Posted 2/12/08

shion_mion wrote:


diehardcontrol wrote:

yeah....

not like reiko....

she looks very young....

and cute.....



LOL yeah :)
they kinda looked out of place there


utara987 wrote:

yah! they are supposed to be...

but they look like college students, right??!!


LOL they do! =0



hahahahaha

i guess all american actors look like there college students!

hahahahaha

*no offends!*

*gomen*

but seriously! they do!

right??!!!

Moderator
8063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Manitoba, Canada
Offline
Posted 2/13/08

utara987 wrote:

hahahahaha

i guess all american actors look like there college students!

hahahahaha

*no offends!*

*gomen*

but seriously! they do!

right??!!!



Haha XD

Creator
6529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / at your back!!! h...
Offline
Posted 2/13/08

shion_mion wrote:


utara987 wrote:

hahahahaha

i guess all american actors look like there college students!

hahahahaha

*no offends!*

*gomen*

but seriously! they do!

right??!!!



Haha XD



yeah!

even bow-wow looked like his in college!

hehehe...^^
Moderator
8063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Manitoba, Canada
Offline
Posted 2/15/08

utara987 wrote:


yeah!

even bow-wow looked like his in college!

hehehe...^^


lol yeah XD
Member
1019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/14/08
NONE!!SHES THE BEST
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.