[Assigment] Evening Class Hand-to-Hand Combat
Posted 1/23/10
This is where you learn about Quincy hand to hand combat but sadly we do not have a teacher yet, so I will start the class tll we get one.

You may use the following links to help you out on your assignments.



Assignment 1



Assignment 2



DO NOT Copy other people's answers, do it yourself.

New assignments will be post ASAP.

Class Teacher: Open

Sign up HERE!!! to become the Teacher of this class!
78 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Soul society
Offline
Posted 4/14/10
Username:Ikkakumadarame4
Name:Evan
Birthday:february 2nd
Extra Info About Yourself:I <3 bleach
Posted 5/8/10
Username:Neonnekochan
Name:Cecilia
Birthday: February 21
Extra Info About Yourself: For some odd reason I always get As in math even though I suck at it
659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/16/10
Username:alice_sweet
Name:Alice
Birthday:June 28
Extra Info About Yourself: I love bleach so much~!
Posted 5/16/10

ikkakumadarame4 wrote:

Username:Ikkakumadarame4
Name:Evan
Birthday:february 2nd
Extra Info About Yourself:I <3 bleach


10 AB Points


neonnekochan wrote:

Username:Neonnekochan
Name:Cecilia
Birthday: February 21
Extra Info About Yourself: For some odd reason I always get As in math even though I suck at it


10 AB Points


alice_sweet wrote:

Username:alice_sweet
Name:Alice
Birthday:June 28
Extra Info About Yourself: I love bleach so much~!


10 AB Points
You must be logged in to post.