First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply RPG:school
Creator
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Where I Live
Offline
Posted 1/24/10

vue123 wrote:

Saya looks at Amu and nods her head "The Vampire Academy? sounds fun" she giggled a evil giggle then turns to the boy
"Sure why not?" she grins


thank you my dorm number at the academy is 1
Posted 1/24/10
Saya looked back at Amu "Great, that way I get to mess around even more !" she laughed then looking at the boy "Your welcome"
Posted 1/24/10

vue123 wrote:

Saya looked back at Amu "Great, that way I get to mess around even more !" she laughed then looking at the boy "Your welcome"


Amu Karun:Yeah Saya *Trwist her hair*
Posted 1/24/10
Saya stretched "Ah~ I'm bored...." she said
Posted 1/24/10

vue123 wrote:

Saya stretched "Ah~ I'm bored...." she said


Amu Kuran:Ah..I'm thristy for blood *Look around for huma boy*
Posted 1/24/10
Saya chuckled evily
"Ah, this will be interesting..." she said as she watched to see which boy she would pick
Posted 1/24/10

vue123 wrote:

Saya chuckled evily
"Ah, this will be interesting..." she said as she watched to see which boy she would pick


Amu Kuran:*See a cute a human boy and walk to him* Excuse me can you help me?
Boy:Okay I guess
Amu Kuran*Grin evily*
Boy:Hmm....*Look in Amu eyes*
Amu Kuran:*Hypnoticed the boy* Can I drink your blood?
Boy:*Got Hypnoticed in Amu eyes* Sure *
Amu Kuran:Thank *her fang came out and bite the boy on his neck and drink his blood*...*Look at boy and lick her lip* Thank you
Boy:Your welcome
Amu Kuran:*Easer the boy memories*
Boy:*Snap out of it* What is this place? Oh yeah I remeber I was at store
Amu Kauren:*Her fang went away and walk to Saya* Hi Saya
Posted 1/24/10
Saya laughed and clapped her hands
"Quite a show you got there" she said
Posted 1/24/10

vue123 wrote:

Saya laughed and clapped her hands
"Quite a show you got there" she said


Amu Kuran:Thank you Saya *Laugh Innocent*
Posted 1/24/10 , edited 1/24/10
Saya chuckled "Welp, I gotta get going now, See you around" Saya grins and walked off and as she did she purposely tripped a student dropping all the books in her hands "Oopies" she laughed abit "Sorry, Im in a hurry or else I would of helped" she grins and continued walking, the girl quickly picked up her books and ran off
Creator
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Where I Live
Offline
Posted 1/24/10

vue123 wrote:

Saya chuckled "Welp, I gotta get going now, See you around" Saya grins and walked off and as she did she purposely tripped a student dropping all the books in her hands "Oopies" she laughed abit "Sorry, Im in a hurry or else I would of helped" she grins and continued walking, the girl quickly picked up her books and ran off


*walks up to you*
hey Saya what do ya wanna do
Posted 1/24/10
(Where's your Character btw?)
"Ah, I was just gonna head over to class, but if you have something in mind that we can do?" she grins
Creator
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Where I Live
Offline
Posted 1/25/10

vue123 wrote:

(Where's your Character btw?)
"Ah, I was just gonna head over to class, but if you have something in mind that we can do?" she grins


we can put ice down the academy princabals shirt
(my Character is Light the prince of vampires)
Posted 1/25/10
(Ohh okie dokie)
"OoOoOOoOh, that sounds fun !" she giggles
Creator
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Where I Live
Offline
Posted 1/25/10

vue123 wrote:

(Ohh okie dokie)
"OoOoOOoOh, that sounds fun !" she giggles


(you have to go to the vampire academy forum to reply when we do it)
or even better dry ice
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.