First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply RPG Vampire house
Posted 2/5/10

Kawaii-jacob wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:



Light:*starts crying* *runs to his room*


Brianna:I didn't mean to say "That is crazy" Son *Walk to light room and enter light room* Gomenasia


what does that mean


Brianna:Gomenasia mean I'm sorry in japanese *Smiles*

Rosebella:*Continue to look out of the window* Our Great Grandparents and Anuite Sister sword have great power and to strong for Amu to held that much power of the sword *Sight*
Creator
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Where I Live
Offline
Posted 2/5/10

Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:



Light:*starts crying* *runs to his room*


Brianna:I didn't mean to say "That is crazy" Son *Walk to light room and enter light room* Gomenasia


what does that mean


Brianna:Gomenasia mean I'm sorry in japanese *Smiles*

Rosebella:*Continue to look out of the window* Our Great Grandparents and Anuite Sister sword have great power and to strong for Amu to held that much power of the sword *Sight*


and mother i am part werewolf
Posted 2/5/10

Kawaii-jacob wrote:



and mother i am part werewolf


Brianna:I already know Son *GIggles* Your father is part werewolf too
Creator
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Where I Live
Offline
Posted 2/5/10

Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:



and mother i am part werewolf


Brianna:I already know Son *GIggles* Your father is part werewolf too


I k=guess you guys are not werewolf though (can you show pic of Brianna0
2994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Right behind you...
Offline
Posted 2/5/10
...............
Posted 2/5/10

Kawaii-jacob wrote:



Brianna:Yeah I know Son (Sure..................)
Creator
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Where I Live
Offline
Posted 2/5/10

Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:



Brianna:Yeah I know Son (Sure..................)


Light: *goes to wolf cave*(thx)
Creator
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Where I Live
Offline
Posted 2/5/10

iWuBaNiMe wrote:

...............


(quote something to Angela210 ask her 4 help from RPGs)
Posted 2/5/10

Kawaii-jacob wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:



Brianna:Yeah I know Son (Sure..................)


Light: *goes to wolf cave*(thx)


Brianna:*Giggles and look at Rosebela*(Your welcome,shall we skip to part when Amu kill her kid now or when Amu meet her future husband or her futureself something like that?]


This Brianna:
2994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Right behind you...
Offline
Posted 2/5/10 , edited 2/5/10

Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:



Brianna:Yeah I know Son (Sure..................)

Creator
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Where I Live
Offline
Posted 2/5/10

Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:



Brianna:Yeah I know Son (Sure..................)


Light: *goes to wolf cave*(thx)


Brianna:*Giggles and look at Rosebela*(Your welcome,shall we skip to part when Amu kill her kid now or when Amu meet her future husband or her futureself something like that?]


This Brianna:

(only if you want)
Posted 2/5/10

iWuBaNiMe wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:



Brianna:Yeah I know Son (Sure..................)



Sure I can help you with RPG ^^
Posted 2/5/10

Kawaii-jacob wrote:



(Okay so let skip to the part when she kill her kid and when her future husband camd and stop amu form killing her kids how about that?)

Creator
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Where I Live
Offline
Posted 2/5/10

Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:



(Okay so let skip to the part when she kill her kid and when her future husband camd and stop amu form killing her kids how about that?)



(kk)
2994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Right behind you...
Offline
Posted 2/5/10 , edited 2/5/10

Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:



(Okay so let skip to the part when she kill her kid and when her future husband camd and stop amu form killing her kids how about that?)
(thats good)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.