First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply RPG Vampire house
Posted 2/5/10

Kawaii-jacob wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:



(Okay so let skip to the part when she kill her kid and when her future husband camd and stop amu form killing her kids how about that?)



(kk)


(Yay! so do you wanna rp first?)
Creator
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Where I Live
Offline
Posted 2/5/10

Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:



(Okay so let skip to the part when she kill her kid and when her future husband camd and stop amu form killing her kids how about that?)



(kk)


(Yay! so do you wanna rp first?)


(no thx)
Posted 2/5/10

iWuBaNiMe wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:



(Okay so let skip to the part when she kill her kid and when her future husband camd and stop amu form killing her kids how about that?)
(thats good)


(Thanks)
2994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Right behind you...
Offline
Posted 2/5/10
(no prob)
Posted 2/5/10

Kawaii-jacob wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:



(Okay so let skip to the part when she kill her kid and when her future husband camd and stop amu form killing her kids how about that?)



(kk)


(Yay! so do you wanna rp first?)


(no thx)


(Okay)

Amu Kuran:*Catch her breath* I find you both now *Smiles*
Creator
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Where I Live
Offline
Posted 2/5/10

Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:



(Okay so let skip to the part when she kill her kid and when her future husband camd and stop amu form killing her kids how about that?)



(kk)


(Yay! so do you wanna rp first?)


(no thx)


(Okay)

Amu Kuran:*Catch her breath* I find you both now *Smiles*


Jack: we love uncle Light now
Jill: Light is awsome (you can play as Jack and jill now)
Posted 2/5/10

Kawaii-jacob wrote:



Jack: we love uncle Light now
Jill: Light is awsome (you can play as Jack and jill now)


Amu Kuran:I see Jack and Jill but are you both tell the truth?(Okay)
Creator
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Where I Live
Offline
Posted 2/5/10

Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:



Jack: we love uncle Light now
Jill: Light is awsome (you can play as Jack and jill now)


Amu Kuran:I see Jack and Jill but are you both tell the truth?(Okay)

Jack: we do
Jill: we do(but i will still play as them 2)
Posted 2/5/10

Kawaii-jacob wrote:


Jack: we do
Jill: we do(but i will still play as them 2)


Amu Kuran:I see *Giggles and sat down on the bench*(Yeah ^^)
Creator
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Where I Live
Offline
Posted 2/5/10

Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:


Jack: we do
Jill: we do(but i will still play as them 2)


Amu Kuran:I see *Giggles and sat down on the bench*(Yeah ^^)


Light:*walks toward Amu* why are;nt they dead
Posted 2/5/10

Kawaii-jacob wrote:



Light:*walks toward Amu* why are;nt they dead


Amu Kuran:*Sight* I got teird and didn't feel like kill them now and I will kill them kay? *Eat some strawberry*
Creator
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Where I Live
Offline
Posted 2/5/10

Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:



Light:*walks toward Amu* why are;nt they dead


Amu Kuran:*Sight* I got teird and didn't feel like kill them now and I will kill them kay? *Eat some strawberry*


(your turn 2 play as Jack and Jill)
I am going to the werewolf cave 4 a while
Posted 2/5/10

Kawaii-jacob wrote:



(your turn 2 play as Jack and Jill)
I am going to the werewolf cave 4 a while


(Alright hehe)

Amu Kuran:Okay see you later Light

Jack:Are you really going to kill us Mother?

Jill:Yeah Mother are you reallly going to kill us?


Amu Kuran:I don't know really Jack and Jill *Sight*
Creator
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Where I Live
Offline
Posted 2/5/10

Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:



(your turn 2 play as Jack and Jill)
I am going to the werewolf cave 4 a while


(Alright hehe)

Amu Kuran:Okay see you later Light

Jack:Are you really going to kill us Mother?

Jill:Yeah Mother are you reallly going to kill us?


Amu Kuran:I don't know really Jack and Jill *Sight*


Light: no she is not children*hugs Jack and Jill*
Posted 2/5/10 , edited 2/5/10

Kawaii-jacob wrote:



Light: no she is not children*hugs Jack and Jill*


Jack:I know Unlce Light *Hug Light back*

Jill:We Know Uncle Light.*Hug Light back*

Amu Kuran:*Yawn* so teird *Fall asleep*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.