First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply RPG:Vampire academy
Creator
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Where I Live
Offline
Posted 1/24/10

Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:



yes she did not notice me escaping the academy*starts to sneak away*


Amu Kuran:*Stop walkin and turn around* I thought hear someone say something *Grin and walk back to her class*

Guardian Mandy:Where are you going Light? Try to escaping the academy(Mandy is a mind reader and hear thing form farwa)

Light:maybe*Runs*


Guardian Mandy:*Run super faster and try catch you*


Light:*turns into shadow* wow i never knew i could do this*runs faster*
Posted 1/24/10

Kawaii-jacob wrote:



Gurdian Mandy:So Light know have to turns into shadow* Idot *Run faster after light and stomp on Light shadow*

This Guardian Mandy btw:
Creator
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Where I Live
Offline
Posted 1/24/10

Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:



Gurdian Mandy:So Light know have to turns into shadow* Idot *Run faster after light and stomp on Light shadow*

This Guardian Mandy btw:


light:*falls* *turns back* you win (Be back on in 3 hours)
Posted 1/24/10

Kawaii-jacob wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:



Gurdian Mandy:So Light know have to turns into shadow* Idot *Run faster after light and stomp on Light shadow*

This Guardian Mandy btw:


light:*falls* *turns back* you win (Be back on in 3 hours)


Guardian Mandy:Yay! I win now go back to the academy prince Light (Okay)
Creator
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Where I Live
Offline
Posted 1/24/10

Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:



Gurdian Mandy:So Light know have to turns into shadow* Idot *Run faster after light and stomp on Light shadow*

This Guardian Mandy btw:


light:*falls* *turns back* you win (Be back on in 3 hours)


Guardian Mandy:Yay! I win now go back to the academy prince Light (Okay)


Light:how do you know my name?*glares at you*
Posted 1/24/10

Kawaii-jacob wrote:



Light:how do you know my name?*glares at you*


Gurdian Mandy:I heard your name while now while those chase after and I alway now your name....You are just your father Prince Light
Creator
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Where I Live
Offline
Posted 1/24/10

Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:



Light:how do you know my name?*glares at you*


Gurdian Mandy:I heard your name while now while those chase after and I alway now your name....You are just your father Prince Light


I shall now Obey may you show me to my class and who are you
Posted 1/24/10 , edited 1/24/10

Kawaii-jacob wrote:



Gurdian Mandy:I heard your name while now while those chase after and I alway now your name....You are just like your father Prince Light


I shall now Obey may you show me to my class and who are you

Gurdian Mandy:Yeah and sure I will show you to your class and I'm Gurdian Mandy but call me Mandy I protect the princess Amu for danger
Creator
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Where I Live
Offline
Posted 1/24/10

Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:



Light:how do you know my name?*glares at you*


Gurdian Mandy:I heard your name while now while those chase after and I alway now your name....You are just like your father Prince Light


I shall now Obey may you show me to my class and who are you

Gurdian Mandy:Yeah and sure I will show you to your class and I'm Gurdian Mandy but call me Mandy I protect the princess Amu for danger

so you protect me too?
Posted 1/24/10

Kawaii-jacob wrote:



I shall now Obey may you show me to my class and who are you


Gurdian Mandy:Yeah and sure I will show you to your class and I'm Gurdian Mandy but call me Mandy I protect the princess Amu for danger

so you protect me too?

Guardian Mandy:Yes PrinceLight *Keenls down*
Creator
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Where I Live
Offline
Posted 1/24/10

Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:



I shall now Obey may you show me to my class and who are you


Gurdian Mandy:Yeah and sure I will show you to your class and I'm Gurdian Mandy but call me Mandy I protect the princess Amu for danger


so you protect me too?

Guardian Mandy:Yes PrinceLight *Keenls down*

I shall protect you my darling*kisses your cheek*
Posted 1/24/10

Kawaii-jacob wrote:



so you protect me too?


Guardian Mandy:Yes PrinceLight *Keenls down*

I shall protect you my darling*kisses your cheek*

Gurdian Mandy:Your Father say that same thing and kiss my mother on her cheek long time ago when your father was the prince
Creator
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Where I Live
Offline
Posted 1/24/10

Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:



so you protect me too?


Guardian Mandy:Yes PrinceLight *Keenls down*


I shall protect you my darling*kisses your cheek*

Gurdian Mandy:Your Father say that same thing and kiss my mother on her cheek long time ago when your father was the prince

yuck i don't want be like that old man I'll go back to my troublesome ways *walks to his dorm
Posted 1/24/10

Kawaii-jacob wrote:



I shall protect you my darling*kisses your cheek*


Gurdian Mandy:Your Father say that same thing and kiss my mother on her cheek long time ago when your father was the prince

yuck i don't want be like that old man I'll go back to my troublesome ways *walks to his dorm

Guardian Mandy:Just like Prince Zack long time ago *rub her cheek and jump in tree and watch Amu and Light*
Creator
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Where I Live
Offline
Posted 1/24/10

Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:



I shall protect you my darling*kisses your cheek*


Gurdian Mandy:Your Father say that same thing and kiss my mother on her cheek long time ago when your father was the prince


yuck i don't want be like that old man I'll go back to my troublesome ways *walks to his dorm

Guardian Mandy:Just like Prince Zack long time ago *rub her cheek and jump in tree and watch Amu and Light*

would you like to go out
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.