Post Reply Are fairy tales bad?
Creator
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 1/25/10
Are the fairy tales good or bad? I mean do we think bessides the lessons such as Cinderella and SNow white? I mean what does it show and teach us?
Posted 1/27/10
no they are not
Creator
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 1/27/10

demonofthenight wrote:

no they are not


Yeah I agreee my sensie makes us read them and I don't see the use.
Posted 1/27/10

Jazzmin-anime wrote:


demonofthenight wrote:

no they are not


Yeah I agreee my sensie makes us read them and I don't see the use.


they are good
Creator
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 1/27/10

demonofthenight wrote:


Jazzmin-anime wrote:


demonofthenight wrote:

no they are not


Yeah I agreee my sensie makes us read them and I don't see the use.


they are good


Yeah funn but not school work.
Posted 1/27/10

Jazzmin-anime wrote:


demonofthenight wrote:


Jazzmin-anime wrote:


demonofthenight wrote:

no they are not


Yeah I agreee my sensie makes us read them and I don't see the use.


they are good


Yeah funn but not school work.


its good because it has dreams
Creator
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 1/27/10

demonofthenight wrote:


Jazzmin-anime wrote:


demonofthenight wrote:


Jazzmin-anime wrote:


demonofthenight wrote:

no they are not


Yeah I agreee my sensie makes us read them and I don't see the use.


they are good


Yeah funn but not school work.


its good because it has dreams


YEah but what do they teach us? Sitting on our butts like Rapunzel Snow White The little mermiad and are pretty makes us happy? ITs saddening how physical and how much beauty means in thi world right?
Posted 1/27/10

Jazzmin-anime wrote:


demonofthenight wrote:


Jazzmin-anime wrote:


demonofthenight wrote:


Jazzmin-anime wrote:


demonofthenight wrote:

no they are not


Yeah I agreee my sensie makes us read them and I don't see the use.


they are good


Yeah funn but not school work.


its good because it has dreams


YEah but what do they teach us? Sitting on our butts like Rapunzel Snow White The little mermiad and are pretty makes us happy? ITs saddening how physical and how much beauty means in thi world right?


but it gives us a story that may come true to us but who wants snow whites life that she fill down a well D:
Creator
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 1/27/10

demonofthenight wrote:


Jazzmin-anime wrote:


demonofthenight wrote:


Jazzmin-anime wrote:


demonofthenight wrote:


Jazzmin-anime wrote:


demonofthenight wrote:

no they are not


Yeah I agreee my sensie makes us read them and I don't see the use.


they are good


Yeah funn but not school work.


its good because it has dreams


YEah but what do they teach us? Sitting on our butts like Rapunzel Snow White The little mermiad and are pretty makes us happy? ITs saddening how physical and how much beauty means in thi world right?


but it gives us a story that may come true to us but who wants snow whites life that she fill down a well D:


"Yeah thats true.....Alot of the femminst don't like it cause it enforces 'older' roles for women witch is bull in my mind right?
Posted 4/13/11

Jazzmin-anime wrote:

Are the fairy tales good or bad? I mean do we think bessides the lessons such as Cinderella and SNow white? I mean what does it show and teach us?


No i don't think fairy tales are bad because you can learn something from them
You must be logged in to post.