First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Ask for help
Posted 1/26/10 , edited 7/13/10
If you have any questions gfx related don't cease to ask them here. anyone who knows the answer will give you his/her support x3

there should be a limit though, to what extent can ''sharing'' go.If you come with requests like "can i have all the textures used in these avis?" and list some, don't be surprised if you're ignored; i understand you're curious about how pple do an effect and we're willing to share as long as you don't cross the line. but then again, if you're a lazy bum who just asks for resources without visiting Deviantart first, then sorry pal, we're not your private stash (: also, sharing is not an obligation for anyone in this group, so don't make a fuss if you're not given what you asked.
kthxbye.

if you hadn't received an answer, please repost it to keep it new, maybe other members will know it.
Posted 1/26/10
Q1;


Q2;


C.wlangfriendster
I do not own them .

Q3;


Q4;
Posted 1/26/10 , edited 1/26/10

LenaIeeXAllen wrote:

Q1;


Q2;


C.wlangfriendster
I do not own them .

Q3;


Q4;

Q1:

Q2:

Q3:

Q4:

member
6864 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
107 / F / crunchyroll!!!!
Offline
Posted 1/26/10
I need some textures and brushes...
can u suggest any??
Vice-chairman
54730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / H e l l G a t e
Offline
Posted 1/27/10

xxtoxic-cupcakexx wrote:

I need some textures and brushes...
can u suggest any??




Posted 1/27/10
I really dont know if this is a question but does anyone has like really nice textures that are not useable?


if its not a question then here is my 2nd question (:

WHAT TEXTURE DID YOU USE FOR THIS:


WHAT TEXTURE DID YOU USE FOR THIS:


ALSO YOU KNOW THE LINE AROUND THAT GUY,HOW DO YOU DO THAT IN GIMP OR PHOTOSHOP?



THANKSSSS (;
member
6217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/27/10
Hii x3 I'm a big fan of SleepingPills aviis, and my question is do ONLY use textures on your aviis?
Posted 1/27/10

SugarMellon wrote:

I really dont know if this is a question but does anyone has like really nice textures that are not useable?


if its not a question then here is my 2nd question (:

WHAT TEXTURE DID YOU USE FOR THIS:


WHAT TEXTURE DID YOU USE FOR THIS:


ALSO YOU KNOW THE LINE AROUND THAT GUY,HOW DO YOU DO THAT IN GIMP OR PHOTOSHOP?



THANKSSSS (;

ROFFL what do you mean nice textures but not useable? xD
Q2:

Q3:

Q4:
Posted 1/27/10

LovingYouAlready wrote:

Hii x3 I'm a big fan of SleepingPills aviis, and my question is do ONLY use textures on your aviis?

OMG a fan xD well no, i couldn't possible use just textures xD that would be a blasphemy for ps ROFFFL cuz if you keep using only those that would mean you didn't find anything useful in ps which soooo not true xD recently i've reoriented to the effects that ps has, like filters(glass, displace it my fav.), i also use brushes for text, pixels, splatter, tech or C4Ds renders if it fits. after i finish editing smth i choose a nice action and that's it :3

Posted 1/27/10


Thank you! & bout Q2 , do u noe how she put the pattern below? I really wanna do like that.
Posted 1/27/10

LenaIeeXAllen wrote:



Thank you! & bout Q2 , do u noe how she put the pattern below? I really wanna do like that.

o.o she placed the layer with that pattern UNDER the text/image.
Posted 1/27/10


issit a pattern or a texture?
Posted 1/27/10

LenaIeeXAllen wrote:



issit a pattern or a texture?

pattern. you can find those very easily on deviantart. you can either type pattern or polka dots.
Posted 1/27/10

SleepingPills wrote:


LenaIeeXAllen wrote:



issit a pattern or a texture?

pattern. you can find those very easily on deviantart. you can either type pattern or polka dots.


May I noe where I can find the pattern button ? or issit under stroke?

Posted 1/28/10 , edited 1/28/10

LenaIeeXAllen wrote:


SleepingPills wrote:


LenaIeeXAllen wrote:



issit a pattern or a texture?

pattern. you can find those very easily on deviantart. you can either type pattern or polka dots.


May I noe where I can find the pattern button ? or issit under stroke?


you mean how to do you load pattern to your ps? or you mean at blending changes? no, it's at stroke but you change the fill type from Color to Pattern.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.