First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply In need of Moderators
яaи∂oмious Members O.o
13939 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / •.¸¸.•Florida •*´¨`*
Offline
Posted 1/26/10 , edited 3/10/10

To be a mod....u need to have all of these answer~

1. Your name/user
2. What can u do to make the group more exciting?
LIST at least three things
a)
b)
c)
3. Are you active? How many days a week?
4. What do u use to make ur graphics?
5. What do u do to approve the group
6. Your age is
7. What kind of graphic can u make...real stuff or anime?
8. Are u creative?
9. Are u random?
10. Can u make avi,banners,graphic maker,and be random?
11.Why you want to be a mod?
MODERATORS(requirement)
1. You can edit group settings but asked permission first.
2. Look out for the group.
3. Make the group look more random
4. Make competitions and write forums/pages
5. Make this group like a fun place to be.
6. Be active :]
7. Option: We can make you a moderator
card telling you that u are a mod at our group xD
8. Make members cards
9.Learn more ways to make avis/banners/graphic









Position Names:
Co-Randomious~Do graphics/avis/banners/forums/pages/pictures
Ideas Randomious~Give ideas and really creative
Games Randomious~Create Games/forum/page/games
Becoming Co-Randomious~In training to know how to make avi/banners/forums/pages/pictures/organize/etc.
Finding Image Randomious~Look for good images and background for Photoshop



Leader of Randomious: My_Rawr
Leader moderator/Co-Randomious: Yoohee93
Leader games Randomious:linhxx33
Co-Randomious:rainbowdropz & Kewkiesx3
Ideas Randomious:B-Bang & usako-
Becoming Co-Randomious:-Hisui-



Have to be ACCEPTED BY My_Rawr & Yoohee93


Thats all,please answer this and i'll send u a quote if u are a mod or not.^^"
THANK YOU FOR JOINING OUR GROUP AND HOPE U GUYS GOOD LUCK :D!!!!!!

RAWRRR <33
-Leader of Games -Яαωя_Ɖ
24448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / MY HOUSE~
Offline
Posted 2/20/10

1.Your name/user: Linh/ linhxx33
2.What can u do to make the group more exciting: i can do the games :P
3.Are you active?How many days a week? everyday!
4.What do u use to make ur graphics? i cant do graphics :(
5.What do u do to approve the group: i will make this group fun!
6.Your age is: 14
7.What kind of graphic can u make...real stuff or anime: i cant make graphics :(
8.Are u creative: YES!
9.Are u random: OF COURSE!
10.Can u make avi,banners,graphic maker,and be random? no :(


i cant do graphics at all T_T
i think i fail!
яaи∂oмious Members O.o
13939 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / •.¸¸.•Florida •*´¨`*
Offline
Posted 2/20/10

linhxx33 wrote:


1.Your name/user: Linh/ linhxx33
2.What can u do to make the group more exciting: i can do the games :P
3.Are you active?How many days a week? everyday!
4.What do u use to make ur graphics? i cant do graphics :(
5.What do u do to approve the group: i will make this group fun!
6.Your age is: 14
7.What kind of graphic can u make...real stuff or anime: i cant make graphics :(
8.Are u creative: YES!
9.Are u random: OF COURSE!
10.Can u make avi,banners,graphic maker,and be random? no :(


i cant do graphics at all T_T
i think i fail!


Welcome to our group Moderator Linh
-Leader of Games -Яαωя_Ɖ
24448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / MY HOUSE~
Offline
Posted 2/20/10

My_Rawr wrote:


linhxx33 wrote:


1.Your name/user: Linh/ linhxx33
2.What can u do to make the group more exciting: i can do the games :P
3.Are you active?How many days a week? everyday!
4.What do u use to make ur graphics? i cant do graphics :(
5.What do u do to approve the group: i will make this group fun!
6.Your age is: 14
7.What kind of graphic can u make...real stuff or anime: i cant make graphics :(
8.Are u creative: YES!
9.Are u random: OF COURSE!
10.Can u make avi,banners,graphic maker,and be random? no :(


i cant do graphics at all T_T
i think i fail!


Welcome to our group Moderator Linh :D


hahha LMFAOO!
THANKYOU THANKYUO!
WOOHOO :D
lets celebrate!
яaи∂oмious Members O.o
13939 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / •.¸¸.•Florida •*´¨`*
Offline
Posted 2/20/10

linhxx33 wrote:


My_Rawr wrote:


linhxx33 wrote:


1.Your name/user: Linh/ linhxx33
2.What can u do to make the group more exciting: i can do the games :P
3.Are you active?How many days a week? everyday!
4.What do u use to make ur graphics? i cant do graphics :(
5.What do u do to approve the group: i will make this group fun!
6.Your age is: 14
7.What kind of graphic can u make...real stuff or anime: i cant make graphics :(
8.Are u creative: YES!
9.Are u random: OF COURSE!
10.Can u make avi,banners,graphic maker,and be random? no :(


i cant do graphics at all T_T
i think i fail!


Welcome to our group Moderator Linh :D


hahha LMFAOO!
THANKYOU THANKYUO!
WOOHOO :D
lets celebrate!


How can we celebrate it 0.0...let dance xD
-Leader of Games -Яαωя_Ɖ
24448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / MY HOUSE~
Offline
Posted 2/20/10

My_Rawr wrote:


linhxx33 wrote:


My_Rawr wrote:


linhxx33 wrote:


1.Your name/user: Linh/ linhxx33
2.What can u do to make the group more exciting: i can do the games :P
3.Are you active?How many days a week? everyday!
4.What do u use to make ur graphics? i cant do graphics :(
5.What do u do to approve the group: i will make this group fun!
6.Your age is: 14
7.What kind of graphic can u make...real stuff or anime: i cant make graphics :(
8.Are u creative: YES!
9.Are u random: OF COURSE!
10.Can u make avi,banners,graphic maker,and be random? no :(


i cant do graphics at all T_T
i think i fail!


Welcome to our group Moderator Linh :D


hahha LMFAOO!
THANKYOU THANKYUO!
WOOHOO :D
lets celebrate!


How can we celebrate it 0.0...let dance xD


and sing :P
яaи∂oмious Members O.o
13939 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / •.¸¸.•Florida •*´¨`*
Offline
Posted 2/20/10 , edited 2/28/10
-Leader of Games -Яαωя_Ɖ
24448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / MY HOUSE~
Offline
Posted 2/21/10

My_Rawr wrote:


linhxx33 wrote:


My_Rawr wrote:


linhxx33 wrote:


My_Rawr wrote:


linhxx33 wrote:


1.Your name/user: Linh/ linhxx33
2.What can u do to make the group more exciting: i can do the games :P
3.Are you active?How many days a week? everyday!
4.What do u use to make ur graphics? i cant do graphics :(
5.What do u do to approve the group: i will make this group fun!
6.Your age is: 14
7.What kind of graphic can u make...real stuff or anime: i cant make graphics :(
8.Are u creative: YES!
9.Are u random: OF COURSE!
10.Can u make avi,banners,graphic maker,and be random? no :(


i cant do graphics at all T_T
i think i fail!


Welcome to our group Moderator Linh :D


hahha LMFAOO!
THANKYOU THANKYUO!
WOOHOO :D
lets celebrate!


How can we celebrate it 0.0...let dance xD


and sing :P


oH Yeah!!!!!!! Lets party tonight xD


LOL with lots of hot guys
яaи∂oмious Members O.o
13939 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / •.¸¸.•Florida •*´¨`*
Offline
Posted 2/21/10 , edited 2/28/10

-Leader of Games -Яαωя_Ɖ
24448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / MY HOUSE~
Offline
Posted 2/23/10

My_Rawr wrote:


linhxx33 wrote:


My_Rawr wrote:


linhxx33 wrote:


My_Rawr wrote:


linhxx33 wrote:


My_Rawr wrote:


linhxx33 wrote:


1.Your name/user: Linh/ linhxx33
2.What can u do to make the group more exciting: i can do the games :P
3.Are you active?How many days a week? everyday!
4.What do u use to make ur graphics? i cant do graphics :(
5.What do u do to approve the group: i will make this group fun!
6.Your age is: 14
7.What kind of graphic can u make...real stuff or anime: i cant make graphics :(
8.Are u creative: YES!
9.Are u random: OF COURSE!
10.Can u make avi,banners,graphic maker,and be random? no :(


i cant do graphics at all T_T
i think i fail!


Welcome to our group Moderator Linh :D




hahha LMFAOO!
THANKYOU THANKYUO!
WOOHOO :D
lets celebrate!


How can we celebrate it 0.0...let dance xD


and sing :P


oH Yeah!!!!!!! Lets party tonight xD


LOL with lots of hot guys :P


OH yeah...FORGOT ABOUT THAT...xD totally inviting bao...ur better not make a move on him...i have my eyes on u and u know how huge my eyes are....LOL



GAHHAHA LMFAOOO~~
HOLLLY GOD!
hahha!!!! my stomach hurts~~
~||¤✖~Co~яαωωяяя~✖
194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / SUM WHERE
Offline
Posted 2/27/10
1.Your name/user:Yuri,rainbowdropz
2.What can u do to make the group more exciting:I can make a banners and aviies
3.Are you active?How many days a week?:i do it like everyday
4.What do u use to make ur graphics?: Textures and Beams
5.What do u do to approve the group:Make a Banner and Aviie
6.Your age is 17
7.What kind of graphic can u make...real stuff or anime REAL STUFF and ANiME
8.Are u creative Yes
9.Are u random OF COURSE AND I LOVE COOKiES
10.Can u make avi,banners,graphic maker,and be random? YESS YESSS YESS
Posted 2/28/10

rainbowdropz wrote:

1.Your name/user:Yuri,rainbowdropz
2.What can u do to make the group more exciting:I can make a banners and aviies
3.Are you active?How many days a week?:i do it like everyday
4.What do u use to make ur graphics?: Textures and Beams
5.What do u do to approve the group:Make a Banner and Aviie
6.Your age is 17
7.What kind of graphic can u make...real stuff or anime REAL STUFF and ANiME
8.Are u creative Yes
9.Are u random OF COURSE AND I LOVE COOKiES
10.Can u make avi,banners,graphic maker,and be random? YESS YESSS YESS


APPROVED!! yay now ur part of us :]

WELCOME to our group ^__^
яaи∂oмious Members O.o
13939 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / •.¸¸.•Florida •*´¨`*
Offline
Posted 2/28/10

rainbowdropz wrote:

1.Your name/user:Yuri,rainbowdropz
2.What can u do to make the group more exciting:I can make a banners and aviies
3.Are you active?How many days a week?:i do it like everyday
4.What do u use to make ur graphics?: Textures and Beams
5.What do u do to approve the group:Make a Banner and Aviie
6.Your age is 17
7.What kind of graphic can u make...real stuff or anime REAL STUFF and ANiME
8.Are u creative Yes
9.Are u random OF COURSE AND I LOVE COOKiES
10.Can u make avi,banners,graphic maker,and be random? YESS YESSS YESS


Thanks for trying...but u are approved both from co and creater...:D
I hope u enjoy our group and make this group the best. :D

LET HAVE ANOTHER PARTY xD
Posted 3/6/10
1. Your name/user: RINA || -Hisui-
2. What can u do to make the group more exciting?
LIST at least three things
a) SPAM THE WALL! LOL. [if that's allowed X3]
b) ADVERTISE! x]
c) CONTESTS? RANDOM CONTESTS!
3. Are you active? How many days a week? 7
4. What do u use to make ur graphics? PHOTOSHOP
5. What do u do to approve the group: MAKE A BANNER, AVII, MANGA COLORING
6. Your age is: 19
7. What kind of graphic can u make...real stuff or anime? BOTH
8. Are u creative? YEAHHHH
9. Are u random? YUPPP
10. Can u make avi,banners,graphic maker,and be random? YES

яaи∂oмious Members O.o
13939 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / •.¸¸.•Florida •*´¨`*
Offline
Posted 3/6/10

-Hisui- wrote:

1. Your name/user: RINA || -Hisui-
2. What can u do to make the group more exciting?
LIST at least three things
a) SPAM THE WALL! LOL. [if that's allowed X3]
b) ADVERTISE! x]
c) CONTESTS? RANDOM CONTESTS!
3. Are you active? How many days a week? 7
4. What do u use to make ur graphics? PHOTOSHOP
5. What do u do to approve the group: MAKE A BANNER, AVII, MANGA COLORING
6. Your age is: 19
7. What kind of graphic can u make...real stuff or anime? BOTH
8. Are u creative? YEAHHHH
9. Are u random? YUPPP
10. Can u make avi,banners,graphic maker,and be random? YES



You are..............APPROVED
Nice to meet u mod Rina :D
LET HAVE ANOTHER PARTY
w00t
Please help with the avi request and make this group better^^
invites ur friends and stuff....thank you....i hope u enjoy our group xD
btw....you are ACCEPTED by My_Rawr and Yoohee93
I hope u try ur best to make a better group :D
PEACEEEEEEEEEEE
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.