Post Reply Request Avatar
Posted 1/27/10 , edited 3/30/10
How to pay:


You have 3 choices:

-Upload 5 Photos in the Payment Album
-Invite 2 users
-Post 1 post in the wall posts
-Post one forum post in the Spammer forum



Form


-Username:
-Name:
-Text:
-Size:
-Border?
-Mod Requesting:
-Did you read everything?
-Photo (In Spoiler):

Rules


-Be patient with you request
-One request at a time
-Quote this forum
-Big and HQ photos only
-No inappropriate photos
-Pls pay right away after you request
-Pls put SWEET beside "Did you read everything?" so we know that you read everything.
-If you don't put SWEET beside "Did you read everything?" your request will be skipped or deleted!!
To All Mods



Request from: AmuRanMikiSu SakuraAmuRima
829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/2/10 , edited 2/4/10

Username: Cutiestarlove
Name: Emily
Text: Cutiestarlove, Emily
Text Color: Blue
Extras:None
Mod Requesting: anyone
Payment: I don't know what it is
Did you read everything?: Yes
Photo(In Spoiler):



Done// SakuraAmuRima
10087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/4/10 , edited 2/4/10

cutiestarlove wrote:


Username: Cutiestarlove
Name: Emily
Text: Cutiestarlove, Emily
Text Color: Blue
Extras:None
Mod Requesting: anyone
Payment: I don't know what it is
Did you read everything?: Yes
Photo(In Spoiler):


Done// SakuraAmuRima


Sorry for making you wait. Here you go hope you like it!! Sorry if you don't like it........


829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/6/10
thank you
Posted 2/7/10
Hey sakura, can you tell me when you're going to make a forum topic? Thx
10087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/26/10

AmuRanMikiSu wrote:

Hey sakura, can you tell me when you're going to make a forum topic? Thx


What do you mean?
Posted 2/27/10

SakuraAmuRima wrote:


AmuRanMikiSu wrote:

Hey sakura, can you tell me when you're going to make a forum topic? Thx


What do you mean?


You just made a forum post without me knowing it
10087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/30/10

AmuRanMikiSu wrote:


SakuraAmuRima wrote:


AmuRanMikiSu wrote:

Hey sakura, can you tell me when you're going to make a forum topic? Thx


What do you mean?


You just made a forum post without me knowing it


I'm sorry. Then should we make a forum where the mod has to ask for approval for the forum topic that they're making? Let's call it Approval!! ^^
Posted 3/31/10

SakuraAmuRima wrote:


AmuRanMikiSu wrote:


SakuraAmuRima wrote:


AmuRanMikiSu wrote:

Hey sakura, can you tell me when you're going to make a forum topic? Thx


What do you mean?


You just made a forum post without me knowing it


I'm sorry. Then should we make a forum where the mod has to ask for approval for the forum topic that they're making? Let's call it Approval!! ^^


Yes! Ok I will.
You must be logged in to post.