First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
can a 13 have 18 years old freedom and social life legally?
1781 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
66 / F
Offline
Posted 1/3/08

imzackthe3 wrote:


chocolatepink wrote:

Well, I guess a 13-year-old can.


imzackthe3 wrote:


jemimah_1120 wrote:


imzackthe3 wrote:


jemimah_1120 wrote:


imzackthe3 wrote:


jemimah_1120 wrote:

aw!!! You're very lucky!!!! Well for you're age it depends on the place you live....


i live in philippines.. same as you ............ but i travel after every 3 months............. and to tell you the truth its tiring to work as a owner and club dj


Are you half foreigner? Because I'm half chinese.... How about u?


yup......... im 1/2 japanese... 1/4 filipina.............. 1/4 or 1/2 korean.......... and 1/4 spanish
my dad is korean half japanese my mom is half filipina / spanish



Wow that's cool! Your family must have a very long history! Nice meeting you anyway!



umm. about the history..... i really don't care about it............ and same here nice meeting you too



yeah, the same goes for me too..

but i really HATE having a mixed blood. It feels ... uhmm.. somewhat.. stupid. I hope I could be a pure-blooded korean but unfortunately I don't have korean blood. T_T



hehehe.......... i wish i would be a full blooded japanese .............. i hate being a mixed blood........ in my citizenship i got the filipino ones.............. but i got 3 passports .......
1 each for japan, korea and philippines


Haha.. How unlucky.
435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / California
Offline
Posted 1/3/08
Imo, your life is pretty cool, but i certainly wouldn't want to life like that. No offense intended =]
28570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Ireland/UK
Offline
Posted 1/3/08

chocolatepink wrote:


Mingy-R wrote:


but i really HATE having a mixed blood. It feels ... uhmm.. somewhat.. stupid. I hope I could be a pure-blooded korean but unfortunately I don't have korean blood. T_T


Your the 1st jap person i've ever heard saying he/she wishes they're korean.


Haha. I'm not really a pure-blooded jap. And my life as a Japanese?? It sucks. Everyone knows it does.


Lol im korean but i wouldnt mind being japanese for a day lol. Care to switch? lol
1781 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
66 / F
Offline
Posted 1/3/08

deathsevil wrote:


chocolatepink wrote:


Mingy-R wrote:


but i really HATE having a mixed blood. It feels ... uhmm.. somewhat.. stupid. I hope I could be a pure-blooded korean but unfortunately I don't have korean blood. T_T


Your the 1st jap person i've ever heard saying he/she wishes they're korean.


Haha. I'm not really a pure-blooded jap. And my life as a Japanese?? It sucks. Everyone knows it does.


Lol im korean but i wouldnt mind being japanese for a day lol. Care to switch? lol



Haha! I wish it's possible.
1650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / SChOoL............
Offline
Posted 1/3/08
why do older people argue on this topic???
just asking ...... like a little kid?
1755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / the island beside...
Offline
Posted 1/3/08

imzackthe3 wrote:

based from my life................... i can do some things that 18 years old do.............

i can go party till dawn.......... i can drive but not in public.......... i can drink.........
i live alone............... i work as a co-owner in my cousin's disco club.......... and i own a disco club which my other cousin give it to me when i was 11............

i was 11 when i started to go to parties............ i was 9 when i learn how to drive .......
i was about 7/8 when my mom let me drink............ i was 11 when i started to live alone in my apartment............. i was 11 when my cousin let me work at his club as a co-owner and a club dj


yep right in on one you can as long as you are accompanied by an adult well its typically normal here in our country. I started driving motorcycle at age 14 and my uncle let me drink when I was 13 the thing that I didn't do yet was work at a club and partying whole night but if you say overnight playing online game I have tried it too and as a co-owner and a dj hmmm well regarding smoking I've tried it when I wasa 14 too but that was just a try just for trip.
1160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / on top of chocola...
Offline
Posted 1/3/08
YES. It's okay.. But it's not legal, or so I guess.
Posted 1/3/08
you lucky thing.
1650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / SChOoL............
Offline
Posted 1/3/08

chocolatepink wrote:


deathsevil wrote:


chocolatepink wrote:


Mingy-R wrote:


but i really HATE having a mixed blood. It feels ... uhmm.. somewhat.. stupid. I hope I could be a pure-blooded korean but unfortunately I don't have korean blood. T_T


Your the 1st jap person i've ever heard saying he/she wishes they're korean.


Haha. I'm not really a pure-blooded jap. And my life as a Japanese?? It sucks. Everyone knows it does.


Lol im korean but i wouldnt mind being japanese for a day lol. Care to switch? lol



Haha! I wish it's possible.


lol ......... it would be possible he care to fly from uk to japan to switch with you!!
1028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Australia =)
Offline
Posted 1/3/08

azrael7 wrote:


imzackthe3 wrote:

based from my life................... i can do some things that 18 years old do.............

i can go party till dawn.......... i can drive but not in public.......... i can drink.........
i live alone............... i work as a co-owner in my cousin's disco club.......... and i own a disco club which my other cousin give it to me when i was 11............

i was 11 when i started to go to parties............ i was 9 when i learn how to drive .......
i was about 7/8 when my mom let me drink............ i was 11 when i started to live alone in my apartment............. i was 11 when my cousin let me work at his club as a co-owner and a club dj


you have your whole life to work and live on your own.
enjoy your age while you have it
keep this up and youll burn yourself out very early and that is a horrible thing.
go enjoy life, forget working until your older.
as for the drinkin and partying. i personally think your to young...at least wait until 15 even then drinking is still illegal..well in the states it is no idea bout where you live.

edit : keep in mind drunk women get taken advantage of. dont be stupid be safe, and awesome any guy you drink with is gonna take advantage of you...because all guys wanna get laid and dont think straight if they have enough to drink...always be safe and be skeptical of who to trust in those situations...not that you dont know that but felt the need to say it for my own peace of mind just in case..



i second that. personally i loved being 13 and having no worries, having my parents do almost everything for me ( im not lazy LOL ) although im 18 i have the mind -set of a 10 year old and i love being like that. being so protected and well provided for i have come to depend on my parents alot, although yes as i grow older its a bit weird for my parents 2 do everything for me - not saying that they do now im practically the maid in the house lol but yeah - your 13 enjoy it ,being 13 only comes once, being a child or being a teenager only comes once - enjoy your childhood dont waste it working like that
i started working when i was 16 and even then i only worked part time and i hated working lol ( still do btw ) and by being 13 you arent doing these things 'legally' .in australia you are legal at the age of 18 ( yay for me ) lol although yes i was like you i started drinking at a young age ( without my parents knowning mind you ) and i did all of that because i knew i wasnt supposed to - as soon as i hit 18 i stopped drinking. i dont drink period . but honestly make the most of your childhood once you hit about 18-19 thats when the serious 'plan of your life' starts

ok last point and ill shut up - dont you feel lonely living by youself? i know that if i lived by myself at the age of 13 id be so lonely
24774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Baker Street
Offline
Posted 1/3/08
i think yes..
1781 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
66 / F
Offline
Posted 1/3/08

imzackthe3 wrote:


chocolatepink wrote:


deathsevil wrote:


chocolatepink wrote:


Mingy-R wrote:


but i really HATE having a mixed blood. It feels ... uhmm.. somewhat.. stupid. I hope I could be a pure-blooded korean but unfortunately I don't have korean blood. T_T


Your the 1st jap person i've ever heard saying he/she wishes they're korean.


Haha. I'm not really a pure-blooded jap. And my life as a Japanese?? It sucks. Everyone knows it does.


Lol im korean but i wouldnt mind being japanese for a day lol. Care to switch? lol



Haha! I wish it's possible.


lol ......... it would be possible he care to fly from uk to japan to switch with you!!





but i don't like to live in uk. haha
1650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / SChOoL............
Offline
Posted 1/3/08

yan2x01 wrote:


imzackthe3 wrote:

based from my life................... i can do some things that 18 years old do.............

i can go party till dawn.......... i can drive but not in public.......... i can drink.........
i live alone............... i work as a co-owner in my cousin's disco club.......... and i own a disco club which my other cousin give it to me when i was 11............

i was 11 when i started to go to parties............ i was 9 when i learn how to drive .......
i was about 7/8 when my mom let me drink............ i was 11 when i started to live alone in my apartment............. i was 11 when my cousin let me work at his club as a co-owner and a club dj


yep right in on one you can as long as you are accompanied by an adult well its typically normal here in our country. I started driving motorcycle at age 14 and my uncle let me drink when I was 13 the thing that I didn't do yet was work at a club and partying whole night but if you say overnight playing online game I have tried it too and as a co-owner and a dj hmmm well regarding smoking I've tried it when I wasa 14 too but that was just a try just for trip.



are you from cebu?.............. maybe you're right............... i also tried palying online games from 7pm til 11 am while i was working........... my cousin doesn't care whether im doing my job or not he just pays me,give me food and take care of me like his daughter.........
1028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Australia =)
Offline
Posted 1/3/08

imzackthe3 wrote:

why do older people argue on this topic???
just asking ...... like a little kid?


why do you feel that the older people are arguing? i guess its because we've been through it and we know what its like to have regrets. i know that i regret not studying harder when i was in my senior year but hey whats done is done you cant change it . but i still have a second chance to go to preparation courses and cram school but once your childhood is gone. its gone . and no matter how much you regret it, you will never get a second chance
1650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / SChOoL............
Offline
Posted 1/3/08

essentielle_elegance wrote:


azrael7 wrote:


imzackthe3 wrote:

based from my life................... i can do some things that 18 years old do.............

i can go party till dawn.......... i can drive but not in public.......... i can drink.........
i live alone............... i work as a co-owner in my cousin's disco club.......... and i own a disco club which my other cousin give it to me when i was 11............

i was 11 when i started to go to parties............ i was 9 when i learn how to drive .......
i was about 7/8 when my mom let me drink............ i was 11 when i started to live alone in my apartment............. i was 11 when my cousin let me work at his club as a co-owner and a club dj


you have your whole life to work and live on your own.
enjoy your age while you have it
keep this up and youll burn yourself out very early and that is a horrible thing.
go enjoy life, forget working until your older.
as for the drinkin and partying. i personally think your to young...at least wait until 15 even then drinking is still illegal..well in the states it is no idea bout where you live.

edit : keep in mind drunk women get taken advantage of. dont be stupid be safe, and awesome any guy you drink with is gonna take advantage of you...because all guys wanna get laid and dont think straight if they have enough to drink...always be safe and be skeptical of who to trust in those situations...not that you dont know that but felt the need to say it for my own peace of mind just in case..



i second that. personally i loved being 13 and having no worries, having my parents do almost everything for me ( im not lazy LOL ) although im 18 i have the mind -set of a 10 year old and i love being like that. being so protected and well provided for i have come to depend on my parents alot, although yes as i grow older its a bit weird for my parents 2 do everything for me - not saying that they do now im practically the maid in the house lol but yeah - your 13 enjoy it ,being 13 only comes once, being a child or being a teenager only comes once - enjoy your childhood dont waste it working like that
i started working when i was 16 and even then i only worked part time and i hated working lol ( still do btw ) and by being 13 you arent doing these things 'legally' .in australia you are legal at the age of 18 ( yay for me ) lol although yes i was like you i started drinking at a young age ( without my parents knowning mind you ) and i did all of that because i knew i wasnt supposed to - as soon as i hit 18 i stopped drinking. i dont drink period . but honestly make the most of your childhood once you hit about 18-19 thats when the serious 'plan of your life' starts

ok last point and ill shut up - dont you feel lonely living by youself? i know that if i lived by myself at the age of 13 id be so lonely



its not lonely if you always go out to do some business.... if you're inside my apartment no one would be bored....................
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.