First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
can a 13 have 18 years old freedom and social life legally?
1650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / SChOoL............
Offline
Posted 1/3/08

chocolatepink wrote:


imzackthe3 wrote:


chocolatepink wrote:


deathsevil wrote:


chocolatepink wrote:


Mingy-R wrote:


but i really HATE having a mixed blood. It feels ... uhmm.. somewhat.. stupid. I hope I could be a pure-blooded korean but unfortunately I don't have korean blood. T_T


Your the 1st jap person i've ever heard saying he/she wishes they're korean.


Haha. I'm not really a pure-blooded jap. And my life as a Japanese?? It sucks. Everyone knows it does.


Lol im korean but i wouldnt mind being japanese for a day lol. Care to switch? lol



Haha! I wish it's possible.


lol ......... it would be possible he care to fly from uk to japan to switch with you!!





but i don't like to live in uk. haha


same ............ its kinda creepy......... looks like no night life
1028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Australia =)
Offline
Posted 1/3/08

imzackthe3 wrote:


deathsevil wrote:

To put it bluntly, you've messed up ur life. No parent allows their child to start messing up their liver at 7 years old.

And legally? If ur cousin gets found out, his clubs gonna be shut down and he'll be tossed in jail or fined.

You dont have to rush your life. There's reasons why they dont allow u to do that kinda stuff at an early age.

And driving when u were 9?... could u even see over the steering wheel? lol..

i gotta complete agree with azrael7 on this one. take it easy one step at a time.



when i was 9 my height was about 5'2.......... i only learn to drive because of cousins forcing me to learn how to drive......... my cousins won't be put to jail because my mom already agreed that i can work there and i can only drink 1-3 glasses of wine not beer...
im not messing my life for nothing.................



it really doesnt matter if you mum agrees . its kind of illegal.
1028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Australia =)
Offline
Posted 1/3/08

imzackthe3 wrote:


essentielle_elegance wrote:


azrael7 wrote:


imzackthe3 wrote:

based from my life................... i can do some things that 18 years old do.............

i can go party till dawn.......... i can drive but not in public.......... i can drink.........
i live alone............... i work as a co-owner in my cousin's disco club.......... and i own a disco club which my other cousin give it to me when i was 11............

i was 11 when i started to go to parties............ i was 9 when i learn how to drive .......
i was about 7/8 when my mom let me drink............ i was 11 when i started to live alone in my apartment............. i was 11 when my cousin let me work at his club as a co-owner and a club dj


you have your whole life to work and live on your own.
enjoy your age while you have it
keep this up and youll burn yourself out very early and that is a horrible thing.
go enjoy life, forget working until your older.
as for the drinkin and partying. i personally think your to young...at least wait until 15 even then drinking is still illegal..well in the states it is no idea bout where you live.

edit : keep in mind drunk women get taken advantage of. dont be stupid be safe, and awesome any guy you drink with is gonna take advantage of you...because all guys wanna get laid and dont think straight if they have enough to drink...always be safe and be skeptical of who to trust in those situations...not that you dont know that but felt the need to say it for my own peace of mind just in case..



i second that. personally i loved being 13 and having no worries, having my parents do almost everything for me ( im not lazy LOL ) although im 18 i have the mind -set of a 10 year old and i love being like that. being so protected and well provided for i have come to depend on my parents alot, although yes as i grow older its a bit weird for my parents 2 do everything for me - not saying that they do now im practically the maid in the house lol but yeah - your 13 enjoy it ,being 13 only comes once, being a child or being a teenager only comes once - enjoy your childhood dont waste it working like that
i started working when i was 16 and even then i only worked part time and i hated working lol ( still do btw ) and by being 13 you arent doing these things 'legally' .in australia you are legal at the age of 18 ( yay for me ) lol although yes i was like you i started drinking at a young age ( without my parents knowning mind you ) and i did all of that because i knew i wasnt supposed to - as soon as i hit 18 i stopped drinking. i dont drink period . but honestly make the most of your childhood once you hit about 18-19 thats when the serious 'plan of your life' starts

ok last point and ill shut up - dont you feel lonely living by youself? i know that if i lived by myself at the age of 13 id be so lonely



its not lonely if you always go out to do some business.... if you're inside my apartment no one would be bored....................


why is that? is it because ... you have lots of things? games? pinball machines? pool tables? its not the fact that you have things to kill time. but having a person there to share your feelings your ups and downs and what-not. and your 13 for gods sake your 13!!! dont you go to school?
28570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Ireland/UK
Offline
Posted 1/3/08

essentielle_elegance wrote:


imzackthe3 wrote:

why do older people argue on this topic???
just asking ...... like a little kid?


why do you feel that the older people are arguing? i guess its because we've been through it and we know what its like to have regrets. i know that i regret not studying harder when i was in my senior year but hey whats done is done you cant change it . but i still have a second chance to go to preparation courses and cram school but once your childhood is gone. its gone . and no matter how much you regret it, you will never get a second chance


Too true.. lol i have plenty of regrets already and im only 16 lol.
1755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / the island beside...
Offline
Posted 1/3/08

imzackthe3 wrote:


yan2x01 wrote:


imzackthe3 wrote:

based from my life................... i can do some things that 18 years old do.............

i can go party till dawn.......... i can drive but not in public.......... i can drink.........
i live alone............... i work as a co-owner in my cousin's disco club.......... and i own a disco club which my other cousin give it to me when i was 11............

i was 11 when i started to go to parties............ i was 9 when i learn how to drive .......
i was about 7/8 when my mom let me drink............ i was 11 when i started to live alone in my apartment............. i was 11 when my cousin let me work at his club as a co-owner and a club dj


yep right in on one you can as long as you are accompanied by an adult well its typically normal here in our country. I started driving motorcycle at age 14 and my uncle let me drink when I was 13 the thing that I didn't do yet was work at a club and partying whole night but if you say overnight playing online game I have tried it too and as a co-owner and a dj hmmm well regarding smoking I've tried it when I wasa 14 too but that was just a try just for trip.



are you from cebu?.............. maybe you're right............... i also tried palying online games from 7pm til 11 am while i was working........... my cousin doesn't care whether im doing my job or not he just pays me,give me food and take care of me like his daughter.........


yep... but not Cebu city the island beside cebu w0w that's just so cool and you're from what country?
1650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / SChOoL............
Offline
Posted 1/3/08

yan2x01 wrote:


imzackthe3 wrote:


yan2x01 wrote:


imzackthe3 wrote:

based from my life................... i can do some things that 18 years old do.............

i can go party till dawn.......... i can drive but not in public.......... i can drink.........
i live alone............... i work as a co-owner in my cousin's disco club.......... and i own a disco club which my other cousin give it to me when i was 11............

i was 11 when i started to go to parties............ i was 9 when i learn how to drive .......
i was about 7/8 when my mom let me drink............ i was 11 when i started to live alone in my apartment............. i was 11 when my cousin let me work at his club as a co-owner and a club dj


yep right in on one you can as long as you are accompanied by an adult well its typically normal here in our country. I started driving motorcycle at age 14 and my uncle let me drink when I was 13 the thing that I didn't do yet was work at a club and partying whole night but if you say overnight playing online game I have tried it too and as a co-owner and a dj hmmm well regarding smoking I've tried it when I wasa 14 too but that was just a try just for trip.



are you from cebu?.............. maybe you're right............... i also tried palying online games from 7pm til 11 am while i was working........... my cousin doesn't care whether im doing my job or not he just pays me,give me food and take care of me like his daughter.........


yep... but not Cebu city the island beside cebu w0w that's just so cool and you're from what country?


im from cebu also ........... but im travelling every after 3 or 6 months ......... now im in cebu for final exams
1331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 1/3/08
well really depends...
5891 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Imagination Land
Offline
Posted 1/3/08

imzackthe3 wrote:

based from my life................... i can do some things that 18 years old do.............

i can go party till dawn.......... i can drive but not in public.......... i can drink.........
i live alone............... i work as a co-owner in my cousin's disco club.......... and i own a disco club which my other cousin give it to me when i was 11............

i was 11 when i started to go to parties............ i was 9 when i learn how to drive .......
i was about 7/8 when my mom let me drink............ i was 11 when i started to live alone in my apartment............. i was 11 when my cousin let me work at his club as a co-owner and a club dj


this is a reason why 13 yr olds shouldn't have "18 years old freedom and social life legally"
1650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / SChOoL............
Offline
Posted 1/3/08

essentielle_elegance wrote:


imzackthe3 wrote:


essentielle_elegance wrote:


azrael7 wrote:


imzackthe3 wrote:

based from my life................... i can do some things that 18 years old do.............

i can go party till dawn.......... i can drive but not in public.......... i can drink.........
i live alone............... i work as a co-owner in my cousin's disco club.......... and i own a disco club which my other cousin give it to me when i was 11............

i was 11 when i started to go to parties............ i was 9 when i learn how to drive .......
i was about 7/8 when my mom let me drink............ i was 11 when i started to live alone in my apartment............. i was 11 when my cousin let me work at his club as a co-owner and a club dj


you have your whole life to work and live on your own.
enjoy your age while you have it
keep this up and youll burn yourself out very early and that is a horrible thing.
go enjoy life, forget working until your older.
as for the drinkin and partying. i personally think your to young...at least wait until 15 even then drinking is still illegal..well in the states it is no idea bout where you live.

edit : keep in mind drunk women get taken advantage of. dont be stupid be safe, and awesome any guy you drink with is gonna take advantage of you...because all guys wanna get laid and dont think straight if they have enough to drink...always be safe and be skeptical of who to trust in those situations...not that you dont know that but felt the need to say it for my own peace of mind just in case..



i second that. personally i loved being 13 and having no worries, having my parents do almost everything for me ( im not lazy LOL ) although im 18 i have the mind -set of a 10 year old and i love being like that. being so protected and well provided for i have come to depend on my parents alot, although yes as i grow older its a bit weird for my parents 2 do everything for me - not saying that they do now im practically the maid in the house lol but yeah - your 13 enjoy it ,being 13 only comes once, being a child or being a teenager only comes once - enjoy your childhood dont waste it working like that
i started working when i was 16 and even then i only worked part time and i hated working lol ( still do btw ) and by being 13 you arent doing these things 'legally' .in australia you are legal at the age of 18 ( yay for me ) lol although yes i was like you i started drinking at a young age ( without my parents knowning mind you ) and i did all of that because i knew i wasnt supposed to - as soon as i hit 18 i stopped drinking. i dont drink period . but honestly make the most of your childhood once you hit about 18-19 thats when the serious 'plan of your life' starts

ok last point and ill shut up - dont you feel lonely living by youself? i know that if i lived by myself at the age of 13 id be so lonely



its not lonely if you always go out to do some business.... if you're inside my apartment no one would be bored....................


why is that? is it because ... you have lots of things? games? pinball machines? pool tables? its not the fact that you have things to kill time. but having a person there to share your feelings your ups and downs and what-not. and your 13 for gods sake your 13!!! dont you go to school?



i go to school but only in the afternoon
1028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Australia =)
Offline
Posted 1/3/08

imzackthe3 wrote:


essentielle_elegance wrote:


imzackthe3 wrote:


essentielle_elegance wrote:


azrael7 wrote:


imzackthe3 wrote:

based from my life................... i can do some things that 18 years old do.............

i can go party till dawn.......... i can drive but not in public.......... i can drink.........
i live alone............... i work as a co-owner in my cousin's disco club.......... and i own a disco club which my other cousin give it to me when i was 11............

i was 11 when i started to go to parties............ i was 9 when i learn how to drive .......
i was about 7/8 when my mom let me drink............ i was 11 when i started to live alone in my apartment............. i was 11 when my cousin let me work at his club as a co-owner and a club dj


you have your whole life to work and live on your own.
enjoy your age while you have it
keep this up and youll burn yourself out very early and that is a horrible thing.
go enjoy life, forget working until your older.
as for the drinkin and partying. i personally think your to young...at least wait until 15 even then drinking is still illegal..well in the states it is no idea bout where you live.

edit : keep in mind drunk women get taken advantage of. dont be stupid be safe, and awesome any guy you drink with is gonna take advantage of you...because all guys wanna get laid and dont think straight if they have enough to drink...always be safe and be skeptical of who to trust in those situations...not that you dont know that but felt the need to say it for my own peace of mind just in case..



i second that. personally i loved being 13 and having no worries, having my parents do almost everything for me ( im not lazy LOL ) although im 18 i have the mind -set of a 10 year old and i love being like that. being so protected and well provided for i have come to depend on my parents alot, although yes as i grow older its a bit weird for my parents 2 do everything for me - not saying that they do now im practically the maid in the house lol but yeah - your 13 enjoy it ,being 13 only comes once, being a child or being a teenager only comes once - enjoy your childhood dont waste it working like that
i started working when i was 16 and even then i only worked part time and i hated working lol ( still do btw ) and by being 13 you arent doing these things 'legally' .in australia you are legal at the age of 18 ( yay for me ) lol although yes i was like you i started drinking at a young age ( without my parents knowning mind you ) and i did all of that because i knew i wasnt supposed to - as soon as i hit 18 i stopped drinking. i dont drink period . but honestly make the most of your childhood once you hit about 18-19 thats when the serious 'plan of your life' starts

ok last point and ill shut up - dont you feel lonely living by youself? i know that if i lived by myself at the age of 13 id be so lonely



its not lonely if you always go out to do some business.... if you're inside my apartment no one would be bored....................


why is that? is it because ... you have lots of things? games? pinball machines? pool tables? its not the fact that you have things to kill time. but having a person there to share your feelings your ups and downs and what-not. and your 13 for gods sake your 13!!! dont you go to school?



i go to school but only in the afternoon


i totally disagree with your lifestyle . if you were my daughter id slap her all the way back 2 ....australia HAHA im jst being a loser now anyways yeh as i was saying i dont agree with ur lifestyle as i totally believe u will regret it as you grow older but its your life and you should do as you please . but it is illegal and it is wrong and because your only 13. and if the police finds out your cousin might get into trouble . and your cousin forced you to drive? doesnt your country have road rules or something?
1755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / the island beside...
Offline
Posted 1/3/08

imzackthe3 wrote:


yan2x01 wrote:


imzackthe3 wrote:


yan2x01 wrote:


imzackthe3 wrote:

based from my life................... i can do some things that 18 years old do.............

i can go party till dawn.......... i can drive but not in public.......... i can drink.........
i live alone............... i work as a co-owner in my cousin's disco club.......... and i own a disco club which my other cousin give it to me when i was 11............

i was 11 when i started to go to parties............ i was 9 when i learn how to drive .......
i was about 7/8 when my mom let me drink............ i was 11 when i started to live alone in my apartment............. i was 11 when my cousin let me work at his club as a co-owner and a club dj


yep right in on one you can as long as you are accompanied by an adult well its typically normal here in our country. I started driving motorcycle at age 14 and my uncle let me drink when I was 13 the thing that I didn't do yet was work at a club and partying whole night but if you say overnight playing online game I have tried it too and as a co-owner and a dj hmmm well regarding smoking I've tried it when I wasa 14 too but that was just a try just for trip.



are you from cebu?.............. maybe you're right............... i also tried palying online games from 7pm til 11 am while i was working........... my cousin doesn't care whether im doing my job or not he just pays me,give me food and take care of me like his daughter.........


yep... but not Cebu city the island beside cebu w0w that's just so cool and you're from what country?


im from cebu also ........... but im travelling every after 3 or 6 months ......... now im in cebu for final exams


w0w you're quite busy... whoot finals? midterms has just begun and you're already in what year?
1650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / SChOoL............
Offline
Posted 1/3/08

yan2x01 wrote:


imzackthe3 wrote:


yan2x01 wrote:


imzackthe3 wrote:


yan2x01 wrote:


imzackthe3 wrote:

based from my life................... i can do some things that 18 years old do.............

i can go party till dawn.......... i can drive but not in public.......... i can drink.........
i live alone............... i work as a co-owner in my cousin's disco club.......... and i own a disco club which my other cousin give it to me when i was 11............

i was 11 when i started to go to parties............ i was 9 when i learn how to drive .......
i was about 7/8 when my mom let me drink............ i was 11 when i started to live alone in my apartment............. i was 11 when my cousin let me work at his club as a co-owner and a club dj


yep right in on one you can as long as you are accompanied by an adult well its typically normal here in our country. I started driving motorcycle at age 14 and my uncle let me drink when I was 13 the thing that I didn't do yet was work at a club and partying whole night but if you say overnight playing online game I have tried it too and as a co-owner and a dj hmmm well regarding smoking I've tried it when I wasa 14 too but that was just a try just for trip.



are you from cebu?.............. maybe you're right............... i also tried palying online games from 7pm til 11 am while i was working........... my cousin doesn't care whether im doing my job or not he just pays me,give me food and take care of me like his daughter.........


yep... but not Cebu city the island beside cebu w0w that's just so cool and you're from what country?


im from cebu also ........... but im travelling every after 3 or 6 months ......... now im in cebu for final exams


w0w you're quite busy... whoot finals? midterms has just begun and you're already in what year?


im in grade 7 ..... i guess it means 1st year high school here in phils. ?
1650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / SChOoL............
Offline
Posted 1/3/08

essentielle_elegance wrote:


imzackthe3 wrote:


essentielle_elegance wrote:


imzackthe3 wrote:


essentielle_elegance wrote:


azrael7 wrote:


imzackthe3 wrote:

based from my life................... i can do some things that 18 years old do.............

i can go party till dawn.......... i can drive but not in public.......... i can drink.........
i live alone............... i work as a co-owner in my cousin's disco club.......... and i own a disco club which my other cousin give it to me when i was 11............

i was 11 when i started to go to parties............ i was 9 when i learn how to drive .......
i was about 7/8 when my mom let me drink............ i was 11 when i started to live alone in my apartment............. i was 11 when my cousin let me work at his club as a co-owner and a club dj


you have your whole life to work and live on your own.
enjoy your age while you have it
keep this up and youll burn yourself out very early and that is a horrible thing.
go enjoy life, forget working until your older.
as for the drinkin and partying. i personally think your to young...at least wait until 15 even then drinking is still illegal..well in the states it is no idea bout where you live.

edit : keep in mind drunk women get taken advantage of. dont be stupid be safe, and awesome any guy you drink with is gonna take advantage of you...because all guys wanna get laid and dont think straight if they have enough to drink...always be safe and be skeptical of who to trust in those situations...not that you dont know that but felt the need to say it for my own peace of mind just in case..



i second that. personally i loved being 13 and having no worries, having my parents do almost everything for me ( im not lazy LOL ) although im 18 i have the mind -set of a 10 year old and i love being like that. being so protected and well provided for i have come to depend on my parents alot, although yes as i grow older its a bit weird for my parents 2 do everything for me - not saying that they do now im practically the maid in the house lol but yeah - your 13 enjoy it ,being 13 only comes once, being a child or being a teenager only comes once - enjoy your childhood dont waste it working like that
i started working when i was 16 and even then i only worked part time and i hated working lol ( still do btw ) and by being 13 you arent doing these things 'legally' .in australia you are legal at the age of 18 ( yay for me ) lol although yes i was like you i started drinking at a young age ( without my parents knowning mind you ) and i did all of that because i knew i wasnt supposed to - as soon as i hit 18 i stopped drinking. i dont drink period . but honestly make the most of your childhood once you hit about 18-19 thats when the serious 'plan of your life' starts

ok last point and ill shut up - dont you feel lonely living by youself? i know that if i lived by myself at the age of 13 id be so lonely



its not lonely if you always go out to do some business.... if you're inside my apartment no one would be bored....................


why is that? is it because ... you have lots of things? games? pinball machines? pool tables? its not the fact that you have things to kill time. but having a person there to share your feelings your ups and downs and what-not. and your 13 for gods sake your 13!!! dont you go to school?



i go to school but only in the afternoon


i totally disagree with your lifestyle . if you were my daughter id slap her all the way back 2 ....australia HAHA im jst being a loser now anyways yeh as i was saying i dont agree with ur lifestyle as i totally believe u will regret it as you grow older but its your life and you should do as you please . but it is illegal and it is wrong and because your only 13. and if the police finds out your cousin might get into trouble . and your cousin forced you to drive? doesnt your country have road rules or something?



he forced me because what's the use of having a car when no one's using it.......... and besides im not gonna drive in day......... i drive when we are going to far places ....... when my cousin want to change with me as a driver ..... that's the reason why he forced me to learn how to drive and because i like also to drive
3340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / at the living roo...
Offline
Posted 1/3/08

imzackthe3 wrote:

based from my life................... i can do some things that 18 years old do.............

i can go party till dawn.......... i can drive but not in public.......... i can drink.........
i live alone............... i work as a co-owner in my cousin's disco club.......... and i own a disco club which my other cousin give it to me when i was 11............

i was 11 when i started to go to parties............ i was 9 when i learn how to drive .......
i was about 7/8 when my mom let me drink............ i was 11 when i started to live alone in my apartment............. i was 11 when my cousin let me work at his club as a co-owner and a club dj


well those i think are basically legal in the philippines...they dont care much...but on my opinion its pretty wrong especially when you are 13 and lives alone...you should enjoy being a teen...7/8 when your mom let you drink??wow...you know its not good to be drinking...you are to young and its like decreasing your life span...if you were here where i live that would be very illegal and maybe your mom would go to prison even your cousin..but what can we do youre in the philippines...everything is legel even if it is illegal...
1928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 1/3/08
Wow if you do all those things now the stuff you do when your 18, what are you going to do when you are 18, surely you would get bored of partying all the time right??
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.