First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Favorite Espada
3768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / land of promise,...
Offline
Posted 1/3/08

siththomas wrote:


johnsever wrote:

Hey kids.. can you read the rules please..

No More Naruto or BLEACH treads....

there are so many of them...try searching it and discuss your angst in there... lol

~reported

this guy has a stick up his ass that's why he's so anal about another bleach thread.


yea. he's just an idiot person. insecure. duh. hahahha. fo and f*** urself!
15332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/3/08
grimmjow is not bad...but i like ulquiorra more..he has this cool aura
Posted 1/3/08
Nel!
3353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Azeroth
Offline
Posted 1/3/08

blablabla9876 wrote:


siththomas wrote:


johnsever wrote:

Hey kids.. can you read the rules please..

No More Naruto or BLEACH treads....

there are so many of them...try searching it and discuss your angst in there... lol

~reported

this guy has a stick up his ass that's why he's so anal about another bleach thread.


no because he's not a damn retard.


guess this guy has a stick up his ass too
he just wishes he was a mod
1214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/3/08
Ulqiuorra !!!
1364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Serbia
Offline
Posted 1/3/08
Ulquiorra is best Espada
31689 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / California
Offline
Posted 1/3/08
...Ulquiorra ... -drools-
Posted 1/3/08

JJDynamite77 wrote:


blablabla9876 wrote:


siththomas wrote:


johnsever wrote:

Hey kids.. can you read the rules please..

No More Naruto or BLEACH treads....

there are so many of them...try searching it and discuss your angst in there... lol

~reported

this guy has a stick up his ass that's why he's so anal about another bleach thread.


no because he's not a damn retard.


guess this guy has a stick up his ass too
he just wishes he was a mod


no way dude sorry I'm not gay
3353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Azeroth
Offline
Posted 1/3/08

blablabla9876 wrote:


JJDynamite77 wrote:


blablabla9876 wrote:


siththomas wrote:


johnsever wrote:

Hey kids.. can you read the rules please..

No More Naruto or BLEACH treads....

there are so many of them...try searching it and discuss your angst in there... lol

~reported

this guy has a stick up his ass that's why he's so anal about another bleach thread.


no because he's not a damn retard.


guess this guy has a stick up his ass too
he just wishes he was a mod


no way dude sorry I'm not gay


whatever you say
652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Reign of Anime
Offline
Posted 1/3/08
NEL...and ulquiorra
284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 1/3/08
Yeah, no doubt it's Ulquiorra
1912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Vancouver
Offline
Posted 1/3/08
I can't decide between Grimmjow or Ulquiorra

They're both pretty cool to me
24695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / (Unknown)
Offline
Posted 1/3/08
Ulqiuorra, definately
287 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / LND UK
Offline
Posted 1/3/08
Ulquiorra; he issuch a lil emo kid and kaien
4674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / north carolina
Offline
Posted 1/3/08
Ulqiuorra
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.