Post Reply favourite pairing
Creator
24605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / The Moon *muahahaha*
Offline
Posted 1/3/08
which is your favorite pairing in case closed/detective conan?

i like all of them i am not so much a fan of conan/ai i am not totally against it but ran has waiting for him for a long time it wouldnt be right if he liked ai instead
901 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines,makati
Offline
Posted 4/1/08
SHIN-CHAN SOSHITE RAN-CHAN
KAWAII couple nee?
conan said to ran:Shinichi-niichan said "Someday I'll definitely return...Even if i die...That's why...That's why...I want you to wait for me..."
kawaii phrase nee?^^
Creator
24605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / The Moon *muahahaha*
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
kyaa!! honto kawaii!! i love that phrase but i had forgotten that he said that i also like the one conan says in the fourth movie i cant remember what it was exactly i must go watch it again and i must watch the episode where he says that again. do you read the manga? or do you watch the anime? or both?
this picture is so kawaii!
Member
3039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/21/08
i duno why, but i find both of them cute together XD
Member
488 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

kawaiianime14 wrote:

SHIN-CHAN SOSHITE RAN-CHAN
KAWAII couple nee?
conan said to ran:Shinichi-niichan said "Someday I'll definitely return...Even if i die...That's why...That's why...I want you to wait for me..."
kawaii phrase nee?^^


so0o0o cute........

Member
3349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In your dreams......
Offline
Posted 10/18/08
I'm a sucker for the canon pairings: ShinRan, KaiAoko, HeiKaz...the obvious ones...Though I think HakubAkako would be hilarious. I despise all other pairing specially yaoi...except in well-written fanfics.
Creator
24605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / The Moon *muahahaha*
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

gemininus wrote:

I'm a sucker for the canon pairings: ShinRan, KaiAoko, HeiKaz...the obvious ones...Though I think HakubAkako would be hilarious. I despise all other pairing specially yaoi...except in well-written fanfics.


oooh i love that picture.... i like canon pairings as well i am not that big of a fan of yaoi either.... i have accidently read some very...interesting *cough cough disturbing cough cough* fanfics about shinichi and KID those are interesting.... i think the hakuba akako pairing would be so funny i hope that if gosho does start drawing magic kaito again he will make those two end up together
Member
3349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In your dreams......
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

hallow777 wrote:


gemininus wrote:

I'm a sucker for the canon pairings: ShinRan, KaiAoko, HeiKaz...the obvious ones...Though I think HakubAkako would be hilarious. I despise all other pairing specially yaoi...except in well-written fanfics.


oooh i love that picture.... i like canon pairings as well i am not that big of a fan of yaoi either.... i have accidently read some very...interesting *cough cough disturbing cough cough* fanfics about shinichi and KID those are interesting.... i think the hakuba akako pairing would be so funny i hope that if gosho does start drawing magic kaito again he will make those two end up together


I know yeah? eveery guy in detective conan has a girl except hakuba! its really obvious that fans would pair akako with hakuba...but it's be so fricken mental tho...
LOL Hakuba! I only like him because of the gosho boys vid...he's so stuck up its funny
7127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / District 12
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
Shinichi and Ran
Member
402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 12/29/08
Of course, I'm a hardcore ShinichixRan fan, not to mention HeijixKazuha. x3 I have like, a thousand pictures of both of the couples. (talk about obssession)
Member
3349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In your dreams......
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
aoko and kaito are by far the most childish couple in dc


You must be logged in to post.