First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply Group One Roleplay :)
Creator
6637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/30/10
Yuya: *sitting on a bench in the park eating icecream*
Posted 1/30/10

InnocentAsianHime15 wrote:

Yuya: *sitting on a bench in the park eating icecream*


Sosuke: *Sosuke is running through the park, when he sees Yuya and remembers her from last summer and walks over to her* Hi, my name is Sosuke, what's yours?
Creator
6637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/30/10

sup3dud3 wrote:


InnocentAsianHime15 wrote:

Yuya: *sitting on a bench in the park eating icecream*


Sosuke: *Sosuke is running through the park, when he sees Yuya and remembers her from last summer and walks over to her* Hi, my name is Sosuke, what's yours?


Yuya: I'm Yuya....
Posted 1/30/10


Sosuke: Yuya? That's a beautiful name. My name isn't all that great compared to yours. *sits next to you* Do you live around here?
Creator
6637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/30/10

sup3dud3 wrote:



Sosuke: Yuya? That's a beautiful name. My name isn't all that great compared to yours. *sits next to you* Do you live around here?


Yuya: I think ur name is awesome. Yup i live around here. do u?
Posted 1/30/10

InnocentAsianHime15 wrote:


sup3dud3 wrote:



Sosuke: Yuya? That's a beautiful name. My name isn't all that great compared to yours. *sits next to you* Do you live around here?


Yuya: I think ur name is awesome. Yup i live around here. do u?


Sosuke: *smiles* Thanks and yeah I live around here, not too far from this park. So, why are you here alone? Are you waiting for someone?
Creator
6637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/30/10

sup3dud3 wrote:


InnocentAsianHime15 wrote:


sup3dud3 wrote:



Sosuke: Yuya? That's a beautiful name. My name isn't all that great compared to yours. *sits next to you* Do you live around here?


Yuya: I think ur name is awesome. Yup i live around here. do u?


Sosuke: *smiles* Thanks and yeah I live around here, not too far from this park. So, why are you here alone? Are you waiting for someone?


Yuya: No, i am just baby sitting my aunt's kids. i have pics of them, want to see?
Posted 1/30/10


Sosuke: Sure I would love to
Creator
6637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/30/10

sup3dud3 wrote:



Sosuke: Sure I would love to


Yuya: *gives the photos*

Posted 1/30/10


Sosuke: Wow, they're really cute little kids, but they're now where near as cute as you, Yuya.
Creator
6637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/30/10

sup3dud3 wrote:



Sosuke: Wow, they're really cute little kids, but they're now where near as cute as you, Yuya.


Yuya: huh? what? *blushes* thanks...
Posted 1/30/10

InnocentAsianHime15 wrote:


sup3dud3 wrote:



Sosuke: Wow, they're really cute little kids, but they're now where near as cute as you, Yuya.


Yuya: huh? what? *blushes* thanks...


Sosuke: *smiles and looks slowly at you* You look really cute when you blush, it makes you look innocent and very pretty
Creator
6637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/30/10

sup3dud3 wrote:


InnocentAsianHime15 wrote:


sup3dud3 wrote:



Sosuke: Wow, they're really cute little kids, but they're now where near as cute as you, Yuya.


Yuya: huh? what? *blushes* thanks...


Sosuke: *smiles and looks slowly at you* You look really cute when you blush, it makes you look innocent and very pretty


Yuya: ahh thanks *blushes madly*
Posted 1/30/10


Sosuke: *smiles and softly giggles* So, Yuya what school are you going to after the summer is over?
Creator
6637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/30/10

sup3dud3 wrote:



Sosuke: *smiles and softly giggles* So, Yuya what school are you going to after the summer is over?


Yuya: hmm..i'm going to sakuraii high school you?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.