First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply Group One Roleplay :)
Moderator
12015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 1/30/10

InnocentAsianHime15 wrote:

Yuya: haha yeah it been awhile.. how have u been lately?


"Good, I've been busy lately.. I'm always here in the Library looking for a book." Jun said laughing a little.
Creator
6637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/30/10

-Cookies- wrote:


InnocentAsianHime15 wrote:

Yuya: haha yeah it been awhile.. how have u been lately?


"Good, I've been busy lately.. I'm always here in the Library looking for a book." Jun said laughing a little.


Yuya: I see. what book are you looking for?
Moderator
12015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 1/30/10

InnocentAsianHime15 wrote:

Yuya: I see. what book are you looking for?


"I'm just looking for something for my research paper, but I guess its not here." Jun said. "Is there something you need here?" He asked her.
Creator
6637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/30/10

-Cookies- wrote:


InnocentAsianHime15 wrote:

Yuya: I see. what book are you looking for?


"I'm just looking for something for my research paper, but I guess its not here." Jun said. "Is there something you need here?" He asked her.


Well, I'm just here to read. i love reading.
Moderator
12015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 1/30/10

InnocentAsianHime15 wrote:

Well, I'm just here to read. i love reading.


"Ah thats nice." Jun said "Any books I should read that seems interesting?" he asked her.
Creator
6637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/30/10

-Cookies- wrote:


InnocentAsianHime15 wrote:

Well, I'm just here to read. i love reading.


"Ah thats nice." Jun said "Any books I should read that seems interesting?" he asked her.


"hmm...you should read...[ insert book here ]...its really good."

( sorry i can't think of book names. )
Moderator
12015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 1/30/10

InnocentAsianHime15 wrote:

"hmm...you should read...[ insert book here ]...its really good."

( sorry i can't think of book names. )


"Hmm I guess I can read that book." Jun said.

(lol its alright, I could think of a book either >.<)
Creator
6637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/30/10

-Cookies- wrote:


InnocentAsianHime15 wrote:

"hmm...you should read...[ insert book here ]...its really good."

( sorry i can't think of book names. )


"Hmm I guess I can read that book." Jun said.

(lol its alright, I could think of a book either >.<)


"So, what research are u doing?"
Moderator
12015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 1/30/10

InnocentAsianHime15 wrote:

"So, what research are u doing?"


"Oh just some research for one of my classes." Jun said.
Creator
6637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/30/10

-Cookies- wrote:


InnocentAsianHime15 wrote:

"So, what research are u doing?"


"Oh just some research for one of my classes." Jun said.


Yuya: What school do u go to??
Moderator
12015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 1/31/10

InnocentAsianHime15 wrote:

Yuya: What school do u go to??


"Osaka University." Jun said to her.
Creator
6637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/31/10

-Cookies- wrote:


InnocentAsianHime15 wrote:

Yuya: What school do u go to??


"Osaka University." Jun said to her.


Yuya: Thats cool. I still go to high school, but i'm a senior there. so its fine.
Moderator
12015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 1/31/10

InnocentAsianHime15 wrote:

Yuya: Thats cool. I still go to high school, but i'm a senior there. so its fine.


"Ah I see, well Its my second year in Osaka University." Jun said smiling. "Have you decide which University or College your going to yet?" Jun asked.
Creator
6637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/31/10

-Cookies- wrote:


InnocentAsianHime15 wrote:

Yuya: Thats cool. I still go to high school, but i'm a senior there. so its fine.


"Ah I see, well Its my second year in Osaka University." Jun said smiling. "Have you decide which University or College your going to yet?" Jun asked.


Yuya: No not yet...maybe i could go to ur University....*smiles*
Moderator
12015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 1/31/10

InnocentAsianHime15 wrote:

Yuya: No not yet...maybe i could go to ur University....*smiles*


Jun laughed a little and patted you on the head, "If you are, try your best then. Its hard to get in. I support ya all the way." He smiled.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.