First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply ~MOD APPLICATION~
RainbowCreator~
510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/30/10
FILL IN THIS FORM:


FOR CONTESTS MOD:
Username:
Nickname:
How active can you be:
Do you have a lot of ideas for contests:



FOR GAME MODS:
Username:
Nickname:
Do you like making games:
How active can u be:



FOR GRAPHICS MODS:
Username:
Nickname:
What program do you use:
What are u good at making(Avis,Banners,Icons,Profiles or all):
How active can you be:
Examples(At least 4):





RainbowMakers~
16477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 1/30/10

RainbowSparkle wrote:

FILL IN THIS FORM:


FOR CONTESTS MOD:
Username:
Nickname:
How active can you be:
Do you have a lot of ideas for contests:



FOR GAME MODS:
Username:
Nickname:
Do you like making games:
How active can u be:



FOR GRAPHICS MODS:
Username:
Nickname:
What program do you use:
What are u good at making(Avis,Banners,Icons,Profiles or all):
How active can you be:
Examples(At least 4):








FOR GRAPHICS MODS:
Username:22kelly123451
Nickname:Kerri-Chan or Ami-chan
What program do you use:GIMP and Photoshop(it always give me virus though,lol)
What are u good at making(Avis,Banners,Icons,Profiles or all):avis(the most),then icons,then banners,and i don't
make profiles
How active can you be:everyday cuz i'm a mod at many other groups to
Examples(At least 4):



RainbowCreator~
510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/30/10



ACCEPTED But u could improve more by adding more textures into ur aviis
also u could improve on ur fonts and add less swirls other than that work hard as a new mod here ^^

RainbowMakers~
16477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 1/30/10

RainbowSparkle wrote:




ACCEPTED But u could improve more by adding more textures into ur aviis
also u could improve on ur fonts and add less swirls other than that work hard as a new mod here ^^




ok,thanks,oh,and sorry for too many beams,my theme was hatsune miku and beams,lol
RainbowCreator~
510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/30/10


22kelly123451 wrote:


RainbowSparkle wrote:




ACCEPTED But u could improve more by adding more textures into ur aviis
also u could improve on ur fonts and add less swirls other than that work hard as a new mod here ^^





ok,thanks,oh,and sorry for too many beams,my theme was hatsune miku and beams,lol


np ^^ i didnt know that anyway good luck
2808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / On the stars in t...
Offline
Posted 2/5/10

FOR GRAPHICS MODS:
Username: PhantomPrincess
Nickname: Yukiko
What program do you use: Gimp
What are u good at making(Avis,Banners,Icons,Profiles or all): Avis, banners icons and i'm okay with profiles.
How active can you be: everyday except when i have heaps of homework.
Examples(At least 4):

Avi:

Banner:

Icon: btw this is a navigation icon so it's quite thin.

Profile:


RainbowMakers~
476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / With Ikuto &heart...
Offline
Posted 2/5/10


FOR GRAPHICS MODS:
Username: xx_starlight2012
Nickname: Misa-chan
What program do you use: Photoshop cs3
What are u good at making(Avis,Banners,Icons,Profiles or all): Mostly aviis and banners
How active can you be: I'm on usually everyday
Examples(At least 4):
Aviis

Banners


RainbowCreator~
510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/6/10

PhantomPrincess wrote:


FOR GRAPHICS MODS:
Username: PhantomPrincess
Nickname: Yukiko
What program do you use: Gimp
What are u good at making(Avis,Banners,Icons,Profiles or all): Avis, banners icons and i'm okay with profiles.
How active can you be: everyday except when i have heaps of homework.
Examples(At least 4):

Avi:

Banner:

Icon: btw this is a navigation icon so it's quite thin.

Profile:



ACCEPTED wow ur really good ^^
RainbowCreator~
510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/6/10

xx_starlight2012 wrote:



FOR GRAPHICS MODS:
Username: xx_starlight2012
Nickname: Misa-chan
What program do you use: Photoshop cs3
What are u good at making(Avis,Banners,Icons,Profiles or all): Mostly aviis and banners
How active can you be: I'm on usually everyday
Examples(At least 4):
Aviis

Banners




ACCEPTED Welcome to the group ^^

2808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / On the stars in t...
Offline
Posted 2/6/10


Thank you~
RainbowCustomers~
500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in your backgarden
Offline
Posted 2/7/10

FOR GRAPHICS MODS:
Username: 1hinata-chan
Nickname: Maki-chan
What program do you use: Photoshop cs3
What are u good at making(Avis,Banners,Icons,Profiles or all)
How active can you be: mostly everyday
Examples(At least 4):

RainbowCreator~
510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/7/10

1hinata-chan wrote:


FOR GRAPHICS MODS:
Username: 1hinata-chan
Nickname: Maki-chan
What program do you use: Photoshop cs3
What are u good at making(Avis,Banners,Icons,Profiles or all)
How active can you be: mostly everyday
Examples(At least 4):


ACCEPTED remember to stay active
Posted 2/10/10
FOR GRAPHICS MODS:
Username: xiPeachx
Nickname: Peach or Cassie
What program do you use: gimp
What are u good at making(Avis,Banners,Icons,Profiles or all): manly Aviis
How active can you be: ill be on at least 2 hours a day unless i tell you other wise
Examples(At least 4):
RainbowCreator~
510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/11/10

xiPeachx wrote:

FOR GRAPHICS MODS:
Username: xiPeachx
Nickname: Peach or Cassie
What program do you use: gimp
What are u good at making(Avis,Banners,Icons,Profiles or all): manly Aviis
How active can you be: ill be on at least 2 hours a day unless i tell you other wise
Examples(At least 4):

ACCEPTED Welcome to the group cassie-chan

Posted 2/11/10

RainbowSparkle wrote:


xiPeachx wrote:

FOR GRAPHICS MODS:
Username: xiPeachx
Nickname: Peach or Cassie
What program do you use: gimp
What are u good at making(Avis,Banners,Icons,Profiles or all): manly Aviis
How active can you be: ill be on at least 2 hours a day unless i tell you other wise
Examples(At least 4):

ACCEPTED Welcome to the group cassie-chan



thank you
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.