First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
[HIRE]M.O.D.s
Creator
16922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ramat-gan
Offline
Posted 6/10/10

Tylily wrote:


alice12350sc wrote:


Tylily wrote:

username:Tylily
country:usa
gender:female
program:ps3
samples:


what kind of "taken!" banner u want?:


test:idk what test you wanna me to take....i will take it


do a banner with that pic



and that texture!



i made two...

with extra


without


Sorry but you not accepted...
Posted 6/10/10

alice12350sc wrote:


Tylily wrote:


alice12350sc wrote:


Tylily wrote:

username:Tylily
country:usa
gender:female
program:ps3
samples:


what kind of "taken!" banner u want?:


test:idk what test you wanna me to take....i will take it


do a banner with that pic



and that texture!



i made two...

with extra


without


Sorry but you not accepted...


-nods- figures ^^ waves not trying again for this group to be a mod. probably the font isnt right. Not creative enough. lol. it is fine
Creator
16922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ramat-gan
Offline
Posted 6/10/10

Tylily wrote:


alice12350sc wrote:


Tylily wrote:


alice12350sc wrote:


Tylily wrote:

username:Tylily
country:usa
gender:female
program:ps3
samples:


what kind of "taken!" banner u want?:


test:idk what test you wanna me to take....i will take it


do a banner with that pic



and that texture!



i made two...

with extra


without


Sorry but you not accepted...


-nods- figures ^^ waves not trying again for this group to be a mod. probably the font isnt right. Not creative enough. lol. it is fine


Colors are the problem...
Posted 6/10/10

alice12350sc wrote:


Tylily wrote:


alice12350sc wrote:


Tylily wrote:


alice12350sc wrote:


Tylily wrote:

username:Tylily
country:usa
gender:female
program:ps3
samples:


what kind of "taken!" banner u want?:


test:idk what test you wanna me to take....i will take it


do a banner with that pic



and that texture!



i made two...

with extra


without


Sorry but you not accepted...


-nods- figures ^^ waves not trying again for this group to be a mod. probably the font isnt right. Not creative enough. lol. it is fine


Colors are the problem...


for the test banner? or for my examples
Creator
16922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ramat-gan
Offline
Posted 6/10/10

Tylily wrote:


alice12350sc wrote:


Tylily wrote:


alice12350sc wrote:


Tylily wrote:


alice12350sc wrote:


Tylily wrote:

username:Tylily
country:usa
gender:female
program:ps3
samples:


what kind of "taken!" banner u want?:


test:idk what test you wanna me to take....i will take it


do a banner with that pic



and that texture!



i made two...

with extra


without


Sorry but you not accepted...


-nods- figures ^^ waves not trying again for this group to be a mod. probably the font isnt right. Not creative enough. lol. it is fine


Colors are the problem...


for the test banner? or for my examples


Actually...everything....
Posted 6/10/10

alice12350sc

Actually...everything....


well can u elaborate on that....
because you are confusing me
Creator
16922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ramat-gan
Offline
Posted 6/26/10

Tylily wrote:


alice12350sc

Actually...everything....


well can u elaborate on that....
because you are confusing me


The color in all of your GFX are problem...
Moderator
13440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ONE PROUD SHAWOL!
Offline
Posted 6/26/10 , edited 6/26/10
username:amu-chii
country:U.S.A but im fillipino
gender:female
program:splashup
samples:

what kind of "taken!" banner u want?:


Level 1 is over!
Creator
16922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ramat-gan
Offline
Posted 6/26/10

amu-chii wrote:

username:amu-chii
country:U.S.A but im fillipino
gender:female
program:splashup
samples:

what kind of "taken!" banner u want?:


Level 1 is over!


Test:
Make an avatar for the group with the next pic:
Moderator
13440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ONE PROUD SHAWOL!
Offline
Posted 6/26/10


is it okay if u give me an easier picture to edit?

Creator
16922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ramat-gan
Offline
Posted 6/26/10

amu-chii wrote:



is it okay if u give me an easier picture to edit?



Okay here another pic:
Moderator
13440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ONE PROUD SHAWOL!
Offline
Posted 6/26/10


im sorry for its simplicity

Creator
16922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ramat-gan
Offline
Posted 6/26/10

amu-chii wrote:



im sorry for its simplicity



Accepted!But next time make avatars bigger(ex.200*600)
Moderator
13440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ONE PROUD SHAWOL!
Offline
Posted 6/26/10

alice12350sc wrote:


amu-chii wrote:



im sorry for its simplicity



Accepted!But next time make avatars bigger(ex.200*600)


ok and thank u for accepting me

Creator
16922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ramat-gan
Offline
Posted 6/26/10

amu-chii wrote:


alice12350sc wrote:


amu-chii wrote:



im sorry for its simplicity



Accepted!But next time make avatars bigger(ex.200*600)


ok and thank u for accepting me



Did you watch "DRRR!" ? It's the correct theme...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.