First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Pack Memberships
Posted 1/5/11
Username: PsychoRue
Name: Zalira
Subdivision: Pureblood
Posted 6/22/11
Username: Awesomness101

Name of Your RP Character: Kiala

Subdivision Group You Picked: Wolves (Alpha's mate?)
Posted 6/25/11

Awesomness101 wrote:

Username: Awesomness101

Name of Your RP Character: Kiala

Subdivision Group You Picked: Wolves (Alpha's mate?)


Don't forget to make a rp character in the rp creature creator before you roleplay etc.
Neko
3633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 「я є α ℓ ι т у」~...
Offline
Posted 6/26/11 , edited 6/26/11
Username: Alexisthewolf

Name of Your RP Character: Jade

Subdivision Group You Picked: Nekos (Alfa's mate ~ ♥ ♥ ♥)
Posted 6/26/11

Alexisthewolf wrote:

Username: Alexisthewolf

Name of Your RP Character: Jade

Subdivision Group You Picked: Nekos (Alfa's mate ~ ♥ ♥ ♥)


what do you mean by alfa's mate?
Neko
3633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 「я є α ℓ ι т у」~...
Offline
Posted 6/27/11

CuriositySlainThePrince- wrote:


Alexisthewolf wrote:

Username: Alexisthewolf

Name of Your RP Character: Jade

Subdivision Group You Picked: Nekos (Alfa's mate ~ ♥ ♥ ♥)


what do you mean by alfa's mate?


The Alfa of the neko group's wife (mate)
Posted 6/27/11


oh okay well there is no alfa for the nekos now but if you want you can become their alfa.
12634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 6/27/11
Username: SunFire_love

Name of Your RP Character: Kira

Subdivision Group You Picked: Purebloods
Neko
3633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 「я є α ℓ ι т у」~...
Offline
Posted 6/28/11


Um... No thanks I can't be the Alfa, but when there is one I'll be their mate
Neko
3633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 「я є α ℓ ι т у」~...
Offline
Posted 6/28/11


Um... No thanks I can't be the Alfa, but when there is one I'll be their mate
Posted 6/28/11


Okay then that is your choice hopefully people will become alfas or guess people can't take the power and control they'll have and not be active
Posted 6/30/11


Username:GrellNiisan

Name of Your RP Character:Seicho

Subdivision Group You Picked: Hybrids (*Wolf / Neko*)
Alfa(Mod)
3614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Eastern Forest
Offline
Posted 7/4/11
Username: shunryuzaki

Name of your RP Character: Garou

Subdivision Group You Picked: Pureblood - Eastern Forest
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.