First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
MCMS : Graphic Request [miyuki24]
Grim Reaper
14921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in HELL..DUURRR
Offline
Posted 2/27/10

CarolynL375 wrote:

What Type of Graphic [highlight in red] : avi, banner, icon
Size :450x350
Text : CarolynL375
Brushes : any
Etc [optional] :color scheme please make it green
Picture [in spoiler] :


are they two banners or do you want me to put both of them together? :3
Monstersss
92842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere studyin...
Offline
Posted 2/27/10

miyuki24 wrote:


CarolynL375 wrote:

What Type of Graphic [highlight in red] : avi, banner, icon
Size :450x350
Text : CarolynL375
Brushes : any
Etc [optional] :color scheme please make it green
Picture [in spoiler] :


are they two banners or do you want me to put both of them together? :3


You can pic the pic you want to use only one banner please.
Grim Reaper
14921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in HELL..DUURRR
Offline
Posted 2/28/10

CarolynL375 wrote:


miyuki24 wrote:


CarolynL375 wrote:

What Type of Graphic [highlight in red] : avi, banner, icon
Size :450x350
Text : CarolynL375
Brushes : any
Etc [optional] :color scheme please make it green
Picture [in spoiler] :


are they two banners or do you want me to put both of them together? :3


You can pic the pic you want to use only one banner please.


its so shiny i was afraid i overdid it o-o" i didn't put the copyright on cause it didnt look nice ;] thanks for the ice-cream pal 8D <333


Grim Reaper
14921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in HELL..DUURRR
Offline
Posted 2/28/10

Cinnamon_Bun wrote:

type of GFX:Banner
size:Banner Size
text:
-Welcome to Cinnamon_Bun's Profile
-About Suzy
-Likes & Dislikes
-Rules
-My Current Avi
-Countdowns
-Theme
-Thanks for Coming
brushes:Anything is Fine
etc:Anything is Fine
picture:

payment:-Gives you Ice Cream-


WHOAAA SORRY LATE REPLY O3O
lazy bum mode and then watched anime and then started requests o-o"
Hope you like'm :]
Thanks for the ice-cream o3o
Might get brainfreeze -.- jkjk :DD









Posted 2/28/10

miyuki24 wrote:


Cinnamon_Bun wrote:

type of GFX:Banner
size:Banner Size
text:
-Welcome to Cinnamon_Bun's Profile
-About Suzy
-Likes & Dislikes
-Rules
-My Current Avi
-Countdowns
-Theme
-Thanks for Coming
brushes:Anything is Fine
etc:Anything is Fine
picture:

payment:-Gives you Ice Cream-


WHOAAA SORRY LATE REPLY O3O
lazy bum mode and then watched anime and then started requests o-o"
Hope you like'm :]
Thanks for the ice-cream o3o
Might get brainfreeze -.- jkjk :DD











thank you very much
Grim Reaper
14921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in HELL..DUURRR
Offline
Posted 2/28/10

Limegreen207 wrote:

Avi
Size : tall, skinny
Text : Mia-chan
Brushes : yes
Etc [optional] : anything cute
Picture [in spoiler] :






Hope you like it Mia-chan ^^
Remember to give me food for payment :]


Posted 2/28/10
ty so mush miyuki, it looks so cute
Monstersss
92842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere studyin...
Offline
Posted 3/1/10

miyuki24 wrote:


CarolynL375 wrote:


miyuki24 wrote:


CarolynL375 wrote:

What Type of Graphic [highlight in red] : avi, banner, icon
Size :450x350
Text : CarolynL375
Brushes : any
Etc [optional] :color scheme please make it green
Picture [in spoiler] :


are they two banners or do you want me to put both of them together? :3


You can pic the pic you want to use only one banner please.


its so shiny i was afraid i overdid it o-o" i didn't put the copyright on cause it didnt look nice ;] thanks for the ice-cream pal 8D <333




Nah I like it a lot xD It matches my avii, lol xDD Perfect!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.