First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Mod Application
34742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 4/15/10


Thanks, because I was doing it over because I couldn't get it right~
Posted 5/25/10 , edited 5/25/10
Name: Sora/Ky
User: KumoSora
Program [ photoshop/gimp/photofiltre ONLY ]: Gimp/Photofiltre
I suck at this =.=
Grim Reaper
14921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in HELL..DUURRR
Offline
Posted 5/25/10

KumoSora wrote:

Name: Sora/Ky
User: KumoSora
Program [ photoshop/gimp/photofiltre ONLY ]: Gimp/Photofiltre
I suck at this =.=


APPROVED
Posted 5/26/10

miyuki24 wrote:


KumoSora wrote:

Name: Sora/Ky
User: KumoSora
Program [ photoshop/gimp/photofiltre ONLY ]: Gimp/Photofiltre
I suck at this =.=


APPROVED


yeh!
29089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
ғιeʟᴅ ᴏғ ʀᴏsᴇs ɪɴ...
Offline
Posted 6/10/10
Name: Rika
User: xRukiaX3x
Program [ photoshop/gimp/photofiltre ONLY ]: Photoshop
Grim Reaper
14921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in HELL..DUURRR
Offline
Posted 6/11/10

xRukiaX3x wrote:

Name: Rika
User: xRukiaX3x
Program [ photoshop/gimp/photofiltre ONLY ]: Photoshop


looks nice (:
APPROVED
29089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
ғιeʟᴅ ᴏғ ʀᴏsᴇs ɪɴ...
Offline
Posted 6/11/10


thanx ^^
Posted 6/29/10 , edited 6/29/10
Name: Esther
User: summercookie
Program [ photoshop/gimp/photofiltre ONLY ]: photofiltre
Test: Doing it...
Monstersss
26748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / coma
Offline
Posted 7/21/10 , edited 7/21/10
Name: Mist-chan
User: onlyloveme
Program [ photoshop/gimp/photofiltre ONLY ]: GIMP
Test:
Grim Reaper
14921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in HELL..DUURRR
Offline
Posted 7/24/10 , edited 7/24/10

onlyloveme wrote:

Name: Mist-chan
User: onlyloveme
Program [ photoshop/gimp/photofiltre ONLY ]: GIMP
Test:


it looks so proer than my graphics~ *O*
ACCEPTED
Monstersss
26748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / coma
Offline
Posted 7/24/10

miyuki24 wrote:


onlyloveme wrote:

Name: Mist-chan
User: onlyloveme
Program [ photoshop/gimp/photofiltre ONLY ]: GIMP
Test:


it looks so proer than my graphics~ *O*
ACCEPTED


Hehe~Thanks but I'm not that proishish ^.^" I'm more like...I dunno...ama-proish...Your graphics are the proerish ones >//< im not even sure if that made any sense...O_O
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.